Chapter 14. YOU DID WHAT?!?!?! New styles and new game plan What are you talking about?

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

Help me. I kissed the enemy and I think I liked it

Jonghyun.

What the ? Krystal thought. Enemy....Enemy.... Enemy..... LUNA?!?!?!?!

Did you kiss Luna? She texted him back. But did not expect a text saying,

Maybe...

Krystal ran to the living room to ask Luna. All she saw was a passed out Sulli sleeping and Luna on her balcony. She silently ran to the balcony closed it so Luna knows that she is here.

"Soojung? Your still awake?" Luna asked surprised. Krystal was looking at her suspiciously. "What?"

"What did you do before you got here?" Krystal said. Luna froze No I cant do it anymore she knows already she thought.

"FINE I DID STOP PESTERING ME!! I KISSED KIM JONGHYUN!!!!" Luna screamed at Krystal. Krystal mentally smirked I knew she couldnt handle me asking her questions like this.

Krystal innocently said "I was just wondering but okay" Luna felt like someone shot her in the head. Damn it I fell for it again.

"Look I know I wasnt supposed to but it just happened!!!" Luna said. Krystal just nodded her head.

"You know they rest of f(x) are going to find out soon enough" Krystal said looking out to the scenery. "Whats the plan Park Sunyoung?"

"I dont know we will just have to find out, but if I dont tell them what would happen?" Luna asked Krystal.

"I dont know its up to you"

~~~~~~~~Next Mourning~~~~~~~~~~~

Sulli woke up early as usual to stretch. Wow, its such a nice day she thought looking outside. She was right. The sun high up, the blue sky clear, and the rivers sparkling. Sulli walked over to the kitchen and looked inside the refrigerator. What can I make this mourning she thought. As she was looking through ingrediants she decided to make a veggie omelete.

After 5 minutes of preparing she got a text from Amber.

Sul-Sull-Sulli~

When is everybody meeting up? I tried texting people but they are all dead.

I know you are awake because you would be awake in this time.

Text me back~ Amber

She walked over to the table and texted her back.

Amb-Ambe-Amber~

Luna and Krystal are sleeping. I dont know about Vic omma though. She'll do what she'll do.

Come to our place at 1-ish

~Sulli

She walks back to the kitchen and starts making the omelette. This is going to be a good day she thought. 

After 15 minutes Sulli cleans up and place the omelette on the table and wakes everyone up.

First wake up Luna.

"UNNIE JONGHYUN IS HERE OH MY GOD!!" Luna then shot up wide awake.

"WHERE?!?!" Sulli just laughed.

"Wake up we need to get ready and breakfast is on the table" Luna glared at Sulli.

"Choi Jinri your going to get it" Then Luna walks to the table and starts eating. Sulli then laid beside the maknae and was about to say something weird but  Krystal woke up.

"I was awake when LUNA YELLED in my EAR!!"  Krystal said looking at Luna. Luna just sticked her tounge out at her when she did that Krystal walked over and took a bite out of her omelette.

"Guys Amber is coming here in a hour so get dressed." Sulli said. "Is Jessica here?"

"No, she went off to work" Krystal said pigging out on her omelette. She then hears the phone beeping.

"Do you know who's here?" Krystal asked Sulli. 

"No, knowing Amber she would never be here early." Sulli says taking a big bite of her omelette. Krystal got up and went to the door. It was Victoria out of breathe.

"Vic omma whats wrong?" Luna asked looking at Victoria. Sulli and Luna joined Krystal and Victoria on the couch.

"Vic~ Tell us" Sulli pleaded. "I want to eat the rest of my freaking omelette!"

"SHINee knows we are ditching school" Victoria says "Onew saw me and started chasing after me when I was walking over here"

"Thats just GREAT!" Sulli complains. "This was our day. Why are they following us? This day is ruined"

"Not yet. Look who said that SHINee are going to ruin our day. And how are day when they dont know where we are?" Krystal said. "Heres the plan how about we put on disguises and change our names?"

"Thats actually pretty good plan Soojung" Luna said "But I want to see Jonghyun" Luna covered when she said that. she thought I'm screwed.

"What? Park Sunyoung what is that supposed to mean?" Victoria asked her

"I kinda kissed the enemy" Luna said ducking down and covering her ears.

"Oh ok" Sulli said. Wait for it Krystal thought.

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!" Victoria and Sulli screamed at her. Victoria started freaking out in chinese and Sulli jus went to eat her omelette.

"Look, lets just forget what she said and talk about this later. I want to get changed" Krystal said as she walks into her room and started getting changed. 

After half an hour everybody looked different and when Amber came... Boy was she scared.

"What the are you guys wearing?" Amber asked looking at all of them. Truthfully they looked really bad.

They all were wearing the scream mask with different styles of hair.

"This is a fail." Amber says as she put her stuff on the couch. "We are going to a hair salon we actually need a hair cut but guys if we want to play this game well we need new styles."

Krystal took her mask off and with everyone else. "Where are you going with this Amber?" Krystal asked brushing her hair with her fingers as they walk out of her apartment.

Amber smirks "Oh, you'll see"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

My internet has been down for a while so sorry if I havent been able to update. 

Sorry if this chapter has been boring :/

ITS SPRING BREAK!!!!!!