Chapter 18. Am I falling already?

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Krystal~~~~~~~~~~~`

Krystal looked around her surroundings before she stepped out of the store. She felt happy with her new outfit and her hair. Infact this has been one of the days so far that she ever felt so happy. This is what it should be she thought as she walked out of the mall and head to their cafe.

What am I going to do about Doojoon She thought as she felt the nice breeze go through her hair. He's back and I'm scared like hell. The worse thing is that Minho saw him. Choi Minho, the Noona killer and my enemy. But the part that I dont get is why did he comfort me? Why me?

As Krystal was deep in thought she didnt notice that a someone was walking towards her and they eventually both fell on the ground.

"Watch where you going......" Krystal froze as soon as she saw a frog-like face. "Oh, its you." She said rather coldly. She got back up to her feet nad dusted her off.

"Yeah its me. Whats with the cold tone? Falling for me already?" He . Krystal rolled her eyes and slowly started to walk away. Minho noticing that he got up and ran towards her.

"Soo...who was that person that made you cry? He asked her grabbing her shoulder gently. Krystal heart stopped beating for a second and stopped walking. What? Did he really just asked me that? She thought shocked. What do I do.....

"I have no idea what your talking about." She coldly told him not meeting his gaze. "I'm not pathetic to cry about a guy, Im stronger then that.." Bull, that was complete and utter bull. Even the thought of him made her wanted to cry.

 "Will you ever cry for me one day?" He unexpectedly asked her. "Because it seems like your falling for me already." Minho chuckled softly at her, not noticing her small smile appearing on her face.

"Who knows? You might be the one whose falling for me already." And she walks away smiling like an idiot.

~~~~~~~~With Jonghyun and Luna~~~~~~~~~`

"Where should we meet?" Luna asked talking on the phone with him. "No one can see us, not even our friends."

Jonghyun sighed ruffling his hair. "Will where are you? I want to see you right now." Luna quietly blushed and giggled, twirling her hair with her finger.

"I'm at the mall, how about you?" Jonghyun gasped in shock and smiled, feeling all the energy in his legs coming back to him. He started to sprint to look for Luna.

"I am too! Where in the mall?" He looked to his right and to his left. "At starbucks? At Sirens?" Luna just shook her head and laughed.

"I'm right behind you." And she hung up, looking into his eyes when he turned around to face her. "Long time no see huh?" Jonghyun grabbed her in a hug and held her tight. Luna just blushed and hugged him back., feeling his warmth from his body.

"Yeah, its been long alright." Luna smiled as she let go of the hug. "So what do you want to do?"

"I'm taking you out on our date." Jonghyun said as he took her hand and entwined his fingers to hers. "I know we cant get caught, thats why I'm taking you to the amusement park. Where there is tons of people and no one can spot us." 

"Oh my gosh! Really??? I wanted to go the amusement park so badly!" She squealed. "Lets go on the rollercoaster and everything!"

"Your adorable, you know that right?" He said laughing at her. Luna just madly blushed at that statement. No guy could make me feel this way she thought looking at him.

"I've been told." And they both headed to the amusement park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`Victoria, Sulli, and Amber~~~~~~~~~~`

"We are going to the amusement park ez!" Amber yelled. "Too cheer up and avoid SHINee at all cost!" Sulli clapped her hands in exitement while Victoria tried to smile. "It'll be fine Victoria! You'll have so much fun!"

"Unnie! You will! There's going to be a merry-go-round, rollercoasters, bumpercars, and everything else!" Sulli said to Victoria patting her back. "I promise you, you wont regret it." Victoria sighed and looked at the sun.

"Ok, because you promised. You never go back on your word." And they all walked off to the amusement park.

~~~~~~~~~Author's note~~~~~~~~

OMO ITS BEEN SO LONG!! IM SO SORRY!!!

I WILL NOW CONTINUE THE STORY, IT WILL NO LONGER BE IN SEMI-HIATUS!!

SORRY IF IT ISNT GOOD, I HAVENT REALLY WORKED ON IT THAT WILL LATELY!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :D