Inlove?

Operation: Girlfriend

 

 
 
Chanyeol's POV
 
Here I am, pigging out with EXO. I have been avoiding ~~~~ the whole day.And I even didnt go to her house which is quite a miracle. I have been really confused on what I felt yesterday. It's the first time in my life that I felt such a strange feeling towards her. We have been best friends for years and now, what's happening? But I have to admit.. I am missing her. I want to see her right now.
 
"OUCH!", someone just smacked my head. I turned around and saw Baekhyun shaking his head. "what was that for?!"
 
He clicked his tounge and, "You've been spacing out. Why wont you just go to her instead of staring into space?"
 
"Yeah yeah! Why are you even avoiding her hyung? Have you guys fought?". Kai took a sip of his smoothie and sat down next to Sehun who is busy flirting with Luhan.
 
I shook my head. "Anni... Im just... Confused". D.O. came infront of me, giving me his well-known , wide-eye expression.
 
"Oh god. You're inlove". He said with a 'O__O' face. I scoffed. Everyone's attention went on me. Kris-hyung sat beside me and patted my back.
 
"Based on your actions.. Yes you are". I tried to speak for myself but Tao intruded. "Kris Gege! Xiumin oppa took my pizza!", he whined as Xiumin-hyung came running around the living room being chased by the panda.
 
Kris hyung stood up and, "I'll be right back".
 
I sighed. "Im telling you... I dont like her".
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BAM!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Someone hitted me again. I looked up and saw Baekhyun, AGAIN. "YAAAA! That hurts!"
 
He held my shoulders and shook me vigirously. "Wake up Chanyeol! You're inloooove!!"
 
"No Im not"
 
"Yes you areee!", he shook even harder. Im getting dizzy! And then finally, he stopped and looked at me.
 
"Or.....Do you want me to hit you again?", My jaw dropped hearing that.
 
"NO NO NO!!", I protested as I shook my head. He smirked then sat beside me.
 
He clicked his tounge and whispered, "Trust me Yeol. You're inlove". I looked down and played with my fingers.
 
"How do you know when you're in love?", I asked, still looking down.
 
Baekhyun chuckled and, "You're in love when----"
 
"When you want to see the other person everytime!", Luhan interrupted as Sehun was sitting on his lap. I gave them a disgusted look. He gave me his bubbly smile and played with Sehun's hair.
 
"Yes yes", Baekhyun nodded in agreement. "You're inlove when----"
 
"You care about each other so much!", Tao cheered, interrupting Baekhyun. "Right Kris gege?", he said in his Aegyo way. Kris hyung nodded and sighed. Well... I do care about her everytime.
 
Baekhyun sighed and looked at me. "Yes. He's right. You're also inlove when----"
 
"Your heart is racing really fast when you're thinking about her, especially when you're with her!", Baekhyun got interrupted again. This time, by Lay. he was sitting on the couch, eating his favorite snack, Lay's.
 
"WILL YOU PLEASE GUYS STOP INTERRUPTING?", Baekhyun protested with his high pitched voice. "As I was saying....", He fixed his self and looked at me.
 
"You're inlove when you feel so confused, thinking about her", he smiled. That hit me. That was what I am feeling right now. So, I guess I really am inlove...... with my best friend. Suddenly, my cheeks turned pink.
 
"Aww~ Look who's blushing~", Chen cooed. Oh god im being too obvious! Suho hyung clapped and cheered, "Our Chanyeol is inlove!"
 
The others cheered as well. Baekhyun stood up and, "Let's partyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
A/N:
 
 
 
No Exo jokes XD :))))) Hope you still like this though XD Leave some comments