Birthday Part 1

Operation: Girlfriend

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
"Oh for goodness sake Kai, we've been riding the roller coaster 3 times in a row!", You protested as Kai keeps on bugging you for another round .
 
 
You and Kai were on the Lotte World since he suggested it.
 
 
"Oh come on!!", he pushed you to the entrance but you insisted. "And that's Kai OPPA for you!"
 
 
You heaved a deep sigh and rubbed your temples. "Kai OPPA. It's already 11:18PM. We should get going"
 
 
Oh jeez. I forgot about my task. He ruffled his own hair and sighed.
 
 
"We're not going home yet! Fine. let's stop riding the roller coster", He said. "Let's sit over there!", he pointed to the bench.
 
 
You felt relieved that you wont be riding the Roller Coaster again. Kai grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the bench. He sat you down and he  sat beside you, resting his head on your shoulder.
 
 
"Let's stay a little longer. I want to be with you for awhile", he said being his greasy self. 
 
 
You pinched his cheek and nodded. "Alright". 
 
 
Kai's phone vibrated. He grabbed it from his pocket and read the message.
 
 
 
 
 
 
From: Chanyeol-hyung 8D
 
Where are you guys? Bring ~~~~ over here
at the Lotte World. We're here, near the
ferris wheel.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kai smiled. Cool~ Good thing I brought her here.
 
 
Kai stood up. You looked at him curious. He offered you a hand. "Let's go."
 
 
"Where are we going?"
 
 
Kai flashed you a smile. "SECRET"
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol wont stop walking back and forth. Baekhyun has been watching him all the time while the others were on their own world.
 
 
"Hey hey.. Relax! They'll come!", Baekhyun said.
 
 
Chanyeol still wont stop, "But Kkamjong is not replying!"
 
 
Baekhyun chuckled. "Oh come on! He's always like that!"
 
 
Then finally, Chanyeol's phone vibrated.
 
 
 
 
 
 
From: Kkamjong
 
We're almost there.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol's face lifted up. "THEY'RE ALMOST HEREEEE!", he yelled.
 
 
Exo heard it. (who wouldnt) They started to panic, except for Suho and Kris.
 
 
"Okay guys! HIDE!", Suho commanded. The others nodded. They quickly went to their hiding places.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Xiumin hyung! Move aside! Your 's on my face!"
 
"Chen I cant move anymore!"
 
"Yah Chanyeol you're suffocating me!"
 
"Stop staring D.O.!"
 
"I cant!"
 
"Gege! Im hungry!"
 
"Sehun! Look! It's Donald Duck Hyung!"
 
"Im cuter than Donald!"
 
"Aww Baekhyun you stepped on my foot!"
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol facepalmed himself.
 
 
 
 
"QUIET DOWN GUYS!"
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
11.58PM . Kai smirked. Good.
 
When he saw the venue, he quickly covered your eyes.
 
"B-bwoh???", You responded, shocked by his actions.
 
"Shh! Just come with me"
 
 
 
 
 
He slowly guided you towards the place. His jaw dropped seeing how it's nicely done. Whoa. Never expected for this to look like this.
 
 
 
Kai saw a head popping out of the bushes. He was shocked seeing it. But then, he realized, it was only Chanyeol smiling like a creep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
    
 
 
 
 
 
 
He would probably scare people out, Kai shook his head
 
 
 
"3... 2..... 1.....", Chanyeol mouthed. "GO!"
 
 
Kai let go of you. As you slowly opened your eyes, the lights flashed open one by one, revealing a large table with Foods, cakes and presents. There's a large banner where "Happy Birthday!" is written. Pink balloons are hanging everywhere.
 
 
 
 
 
*POP!*
 
 
 
*POP!*
 
 
 
 
Those are Party Poppers. 
 
 
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~~~~!!!", Exo jumped out from the bushes.
 
 
Suddenly, Xiumin tripped on his own foot, causing him to push Baekhyun who is infront of him. Baekhyun was about to fall but then he grabbed on Chanyeol's pants. Chanyeol's jaw dropped, noticing that Baekhyun just pulled his pants down revealing his spongebob boxer.
 
 
"WHAT THE HELL? BAEKHYUUUUUUUN!!!", 
 
 
You were on the edge of tears because of their surprise for you. But then....
 
 
 
"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAA!", you started laughing, as well as crying. You head towards Chanyeol and patted his shoulder. "Dont worry. I've already seen your Spongebob Boxers many times."
 
 
Chanyeol' quickly pulled his pants up. He shot Baekhyun a glare. Baekhyun gulped, knowing that he'll be dead.
 
 
You faced all of them "Thank you guys!", you sniffed. "You guys never fail to surprise me.."
 
 
Chanyeol took out his handkerchief and handed it to you.
 
 
 
 
 
You took it and gently wiped your tears. As you were about to return it to him, you noticed that the handkerchief is familiar.
 
 
"Isnt this.....", you looked at him.
 
He nodded in response. "I kept it for years"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Flashback
 
 
The 7 years old Chanyeol was playing basketball at the playground. The other kids have been avoiding him because they find him creepy.
 
 
As Chanyeol was about to shoot the ball, he tripped over a rock.
 
"Waaaaaaaaahhhh!!", he cried, holding onto his knee. "MAMAAAAAAA!!"
 
 
He burried his face onto his palms, sobbing more.
 
"Here", he heard a cute voice. He looked up and saw a Rilakkuma handkerchief. He looked at the person and found a cute little you smiling at him.
 
"Come on. Take it..", you offered him. Chanyeol sniffed and took the handkerchief as he wiped his tears away.
 
"T-t-thank you.", he blushed. You looked at his knee and bended down to his level.
 
 
Without notice, you blew on his wound. He looked at you with confusion.
 
"That would make you feel better", you flashed him a smile. Chanyeol has been looking at you with his face all red.
 
 
"Im ~~~~! nice to meet you!", you offered your hand for a handshake. CHanyeol took it.
 
"I-im.. Chanyeol"
 
 
-end-
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck, reminiscing the past. 
 
 
"You looked cute back then..", you smiled. "I dont know what happened now", you joked.
 
 
He nudged your shoulder. "Yaaahh.."
 
 
You hugged him, "Just joking you silly". By your touch, he felt chills through his spine. "Thank you for today Yeollie"
 
 
A smile crept on his lips, hugging you back. "You're welcome".
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"HEY HEY HEY! THANK US TOO!", Xiumin protested.
 
 
"Yeaaah! It's so unfair that chanyeol gets all the credits", Baekhyun added.
 
 
You let go of Chanyeol and turned to them. "THANK YOU GUYYYSSSS!!!", you chuckled.
 
Baekhyun grinned.
 
 
 
"GROUP HUUUUUUUUUUUUGGG!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris Gege! Im hungry!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
A/N:
 
 
How is it? XD Haha! Dont forget to leave your comments! :D