Preperations

Operation: Girlfriend

 

 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol stepped closer as he shut his eyes, trying to say the words that he has been hiding for awhile. He heaved a deep sigh and opened his mouth as he gained enough courage.
 
 
 
"My best friend. Lee ~~~~. Happy birthday! You look gorgeous today. Well, You always did look gorgeous... in my eyes. hehehe~ Uhmm.. You know, it's been years already. And every year that passes by, you might not notice it... you're becoming more..... beautiful. Aww shocks. Im being cheesy. hehe! hmm, as I was saying.. ~~~~... I've been hiding this for awhile.... but,.... I love you.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"AW YOU SWEET GIANT DERP!! LEMME KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!"
 
 
 
 
 
"YAAAAA! You're gross BACON! JEEZ!", Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun off of him as the lad tried to kiss him. Baekhyun chuckled and gave him a thumbs up
 
 
"Well done Chanyeollie!", he flashed him a smile. "YOU'LL DEFINITELY WIN HER HEART WITH THAT! IF I WERE A GIRL, I SHOULDVE FALLEN FOR YOU ALREADY! YOU'RE SO SWEEEEEEEETT!!!"
 
 
Chanyeol chuckled but then turned into a frown. He rubbed the back of his neck. "I hope that she will love the gift"
 
 
Baekhyun nodded vigirously. "OF COURSE SHE WILL! It's ~~~~! She's not like any other girl! She will definitely appreciate that gift!"
 
 
Chanyeol sheepishly smiled and slung his arm over Baekhyun's. "You're now forgiven on what you've done". Baekhyun threw his fist into the air .
 
 
 
"YES!",he cheered. "I LOVE YOU CHANYEOLLIIEE!", Baekhyun cooed and hugged Chanyeol.
 
 
"Oh god baekhyun get off me! IM STRAIGHT YA KNOW!", Chanyeol complained while trying to push Baekhyun off of him.
 
 
Baekhyun let go of him. He looked at Chanyeol with a blank expression.
 
"But Im not"
 
 
 
 
Hearing that, Chanyeol's jaw dropped with slight of disgust on his face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"JUST JOKING YOU SILLY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kai looked at his wristwatch. "Damn! Only a few more hours left. Where's ~~~~?". He started walking faster. Kai looked left and right, with all of his senses fully alert.
 
 
When he saw a familiar figure sitting in a bench, his face lifted up and quickly dashed to that person.
 
 
"~~~~!!" he called out , waving at you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
      
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You shifted your gaze from the children playing, to him. He was coming over.
 
 
You waved at him, "HEY KAI!". He sat beside you and snuggled his head on your shoulder.
 
 
"I told you to call me Oppa right?", he whined as he acted all cutely.
 
 
You scratched your head and sighed. "And I told you to call me NOONA right?? NOO-NA". You said mocking him that you are a Noona.
 
 
But that only made him more desperate on making you call him OPPA.
 
 
"Anni... Call me OPPA...", he hugged your waist. "and NO. You're not my noona.", his stubborn side is showing again.
 
 
That's the part of Kai that you liked the most. Around other people, he acts all "cool" especially around EXO. He thinks that showing this side of him would make him be part of the "child-like" maknaes. So, he only showed it to you.
 
No. He dont like you. He doesnt have that kind of feeling towards you like Chanyeol does. Kai only sees you as one of his special friends. GIRL-FRIENDS to be exact. 
 
 
"Fine", you gave in. "....Kai Oppa". Hearing the magical word, "OPPA", he smirked and let go of you, all satisfied.
 
 
Kai ruffled your hair and stuck his tounge out on you. "I knew you would give in. You just couldnt handle my cuteness"
 
 
You scoffed and he chuckled. "Yeahh. suree", you rolled your eyes.
 
 
He pouted. But then, he remembered something, "Where's TaoRis?"
 
 
"Oh. Tao want to go to Lotte World so Kris went with him~"
 
 
Kai mouthed an 'O'. "That Panda... He may be older than me but he acts like the youngest", he shook his head.
 
 
"But I think he's the cutest", you muttered.
 
 
Kai shot you a look. You gulped. 
 
 
"Awww.. But I thought im the cutest", he sniffed, pretending to cry.
 
 
You giggled at his cuteness. "You're cute too Kai~"
 
 
He sniffed even more. "I want to be the cutest!", he protested. "And didnt I tell you to call me OPPA?"
 
 
You facepalmed yourself, "Alright .. Kai OPPA. You're the cutest"
 
 
Once again, he felt satisfied on being called as an oppa. Just then, his phone vibrated. He opened it and opened the message.
 
 
 
 
 
 
From: Chanyeol-hyung 8D
 
Kkamjong. DONT.YOU.DARE.FLIRT.HER
 
 
 
 
 
 
He smirked as he read it. Tss. She's not even his girlfriend. He was about to reply but his phone vibrated once again
 
 
 
 
 
 
From: Chanyeol-hyung 8D
 
She's SOON TO BE my girlfriend >:|
Dont forget your task! You're supposed to make her
stay up till her birthday. Araso?
 
 
 
 
 
 
How did he ? Tss. Nevermind. Without replying, he put his phone back to his pocket.
 
 
Kai turned to you and smiled, "It's getting boring, let's have some fun!"
 
 
"Uhn!", you nodded at him, smiling back. Kai grabbed your wrist and dragged you along.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol and Baekhyun were at the cafe. Chanyeol cant stay calm as he keep on tapping the table with his fingers.
 
 
Baekhyun was eyeing his friend while taking a sip on his smoothie. "Relax Chanyeol. Everything will go as planned", he gave Chanyeol an assuring smile but that doesnt change anything.
 
 
Chanyeol sighed as he burried his face on his palms, elbows on the table. "Yeah. I hope.."
 
 
Bacon Baekhyun shook his head and patted Chanyeol's shoulder. "Dont worry. Everything will be alright"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona? Nune hwahk ttwi janha
Beire ssayeo isseodo naneun twinkle tiga na~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's Chanyeol's phone ringing. He took it out of his pocket and pressed the answer button
 
 
"Suho Hyung?", he said with a lousy tone. From a frown, his face lifted up. "Hmm.. Okay okay. We'll be there!"
 
 
With that, he quickly stood up and put his phone back to his pocket. "They're done with the preperations"
 
 
Chanyeol looked at his wristwatch . 10:36PM. A satifascatory smile crept onto his lips. "Well done. I should treat them for helping me out"
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun flashed a smile. "DONT FORET TO TREAT ME TOO!"