What is love?

Operation: Girlfriend

 

 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol's POV
 
Girl, I can’t explain what I feel.
 
 
 
It's Baekhyun's birthday today. It's been a week since the last time I talked to ~~~~. I feel so shy. I dont have enough courage to face her right now.
 
Here I am now. Singing my heart out through noraebang.
 
 
 
Making a day feel like a minute
With you, I’m the main character of a movie
As if I’m about to film an action scene to come see you, as if I’ve become a hero
 
You’re perfect to me, I imagined
How would it be if we were together?
If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby
 
 
 
 
Why am I even acting this way? Im going insane!
 
 
 
I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow motion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love
 
 
 
 
"STOP IT! STOP IT! DARN CHANYEOL! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!", D.O. demanded, covering his ears. "I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"
 
I shot him a glare and continue singing. The hell is wrong with him?
 
 
 
All the guys in the world are jealous of me
They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
Even after the sun goes down and moon goes down, it will never change
You will find out that I’m a guy whom you can trust
 
I don’t know why, this unconditional emotion
Did I ever imagine?
Next to me, you shine more brightly as I become a better guy
 
 
 
Baekhyun tried to grab the microphone away from me but failed. "SOMEBODY GET THE MIIIC!", He whined. "WHY ARE YOU SO EFFIN TALL!"
 
"SHUT UP! Here comes the chorus!", I pushed him away. He pouted and gave up.
 
"IIII LOST MY-".. what the.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"MIIIIIIIIIIC!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
I turned around. Kris hyung just took the mic from me. "CURSE YOU 188CM TALL CHINESE!"
 
Why are they so cruel? Im emoting here! they're ruining the mood. "I hate you guys", I muttered. They cheered as if it's the end of the world when I sang. I grabbed some pizza and lazily dropped myself into the sofa.
 
I looked at them and found only 10 jumping and singing idiots. Someone went out. I scanned each one of them. Sehun... Baekhyun.... D.O... Kris... Luhan... Xiumin.. Tao... Lay....Chen... Suho........ Gocha! Kai is not here! Where did that derp go?
 
 
 
"Guys! We're hereeeeee!", someone yelled since it's very noisy. I turned around and saw Kai linking arms with........ ~~~~? O_O
 
Kai smirked and winked at me. I saw him nudged her. She looked up to my direction and gave me her sweet smile while waving. Oh no. Not that smile! Thank god it's dark. My red face cant be seen.
 
She's coming here. What should I do?
 
"Yah! Park Chanyeol!", she pouted then quickly hugged me very tight. What the.. Stop it please. My heart is about to explode.. I can feel her giggle as she was burrying her face on my chest. "I miss you"
 
----------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Both of them went out of the Noraebang. It's been awhile for them to hang out together. You sat down into a bench as Chanyeol sat beside you with a priceless smile on his face.
 
"Why are you smiling like that?", you nudged his shoulder. You can clearly see his blushing face. "Are you... sick?"
 
Chanyeol giggled and smiled at you 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Anni.. I just missed you".
 
A huge smile crept onto your face. He missed me...
 
"Why are you with Kai anyway?", Chanyeol asked you with his hand on your lap. Your smile suddenly turned into a frown.
 
You slapped his hand away. "He invited me. And YOU!", you pointed at his face, "My best friend.... DIDNT!" Your eyes are getting teary and Chanyeol noticed it. "W-w-wae? Dont c-cry!"
 
You slightly hit his arm and whipe the the tear on the corner of your eye. "How could you not show up for a week? I missed my best friend. You were avoiding me" Chanyeol softened. He felt guilt hit him hard. 
 
He sighed. "I d-didnt intend to avoid you. I was just.." Just thinking on how to make you mine...
 
You stared at him. "Just what?", You asked him innocently.
 
He took a deep breath, looking down. "Look. Lee ~~~~.. Lately.. I have been feeling kinda weird. It's an awesome feeling that I never felt before" He paused for a moment and turned to face you. He held your shoulders and looked straight into your eye.
 
 
"~~~~.... I think I.... I L-lo-"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol's jaw dropped. Who dares to cut off my confession! He turned around and saw Baekhyun running to them. "It's getting late!! Lets go home!!"
 
He shot him a death glare. Just be thankful that it's your birthday yu piece of bacon! You're a dead meat tomorrow! Chanyeol faked a smile and looked at you. You stood up from your sit and so as him. He grabbed your hand and entertwined your fingers with his. "Let's go"
 
 
You nodded and chuckled seeing Baekhyun waving his arms like a complete idiot. "YA OPPAAA! YOU LOOK STUPID!" Baekhyun stopped waving and stomped his feet, throwing a tantrum.
 
"SHUT UP!"
 
You laughed seeing Baekhyun getting annoyed. "Just kidding oppa! You look cute!"
 
Chanyeol cant help but to look at you. He felt so happy seeing you again. Thank you Kai. I owe you something for bringing her here..
 
 
"~~~~..", he said softly. You looked up at him, "hmm?".
 
He smiled and took a peck on your cheek
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I missed you"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N:
 
 
Ayoo waddup !! :D How's the chapter? Well... it wasnt supposed to be that way XD But Infinite's Only Tears made me so emotional. I just missed my Infinite boys so much TT______TT 
 
Okay. Enough with my drama. Hope you liked this chappie ^^