Babe!

Operation: Girlfriend

 

 

 
 
"Are you PMS-ing?"
 
 
You stopped from walking.
 
 
"Ohoho~ Looks like it", Chanyeol teased.
 
 
You turned to face him and shot him with a glare. "Anni! It's just that...", you looked down.
 
 
"What's the proble-. Oh!" 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Chanyeol held your hand. "Dont be scared. Im here". You lightly nodded at him, still looking down. "Come..", he said as he dragged you until both of you passes by the dog.
 
 
Chanyeol knew how scared you are when it comes to dogs. Yes, you have Cynophobia
 
 
"Phew that was close!", you sighed in relief. "Thank you..", you mumbled. Chanyeol smiled.
 
 
"Does that mean that Im forgiven?"
 
 
"No."
 
 
Chanyeol groaned. "Oh come on...."
 
 
You quickly flashed a smile at him. "Just joking". You held his hand tighter and started dragging him.
 
 
"Where are we going?", he asked you.
 
 
"We're gonna watch the sunrise together"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
4:57AM
 
 
 
You lay down on the grass as Chanyeol lay beside you. Chanyeol felt so much happiness, having you beside him on your birthday. AH.. This is the best day of my life..
 
 
"Hey...", Chanyeol started.
 
 
"Hmm?", you mumbled with eyes closed.
 
 
"The sun is about to rise"
 
 
You shot your eyes open. "OH!". You sat up quickly.
 
 
You're very excited to see the sun rise. Well, only excited because you got to witness it with your best friend.
 
 
A priceless smile spread into your face. Chanyeol just loved seeing you smile like that.
 
 
"Im so happy to be with you on your special day..", Chanyeol shyly said. You turned to him and smiled.
 
 
"Me too"
 
 
Chanyeol's face flushed pink. ~~~~.. You never fail to make my heart beat skippin..
 
 
Both of you turned to watch the sun slowly rises.
 
 
 
"It's so pretty...", you said with awe.
 
 
Chanyeol put his arm over your waist and tugged you closer. He rested his head over your shoulder and said, "But you're prettier"
 
 
You couldnt help but to blush because of his words. If people could see how close you two are, they would probably think that you are a couple.
 
 
 
 
 
After seconds, the sun is finally up.
 
 
"WAAAAH! THAT WAS AMAZIIIING", you cheered waving both of your hands in the air, making Chanyeol hit straight into the face.
 
 
"AW!"
 
 
You looked at him. "WAH! SORRY CHANYEOLLIE!", you cupped his face, woried.
 
 
Chanyeol pretended to cry, "That hurts! huhuhuhu!"
 
 
"Waaaaahh!! Should I get some ice huh??", you asked startled.
 
 
Chanyeol's face lifted up and tapped your nose. "Just joking.."
 
 
You pouted and slightly hit his arm. "I hate you.."
 
 
His face turned into a frown. "You do?" he asked as if he's about to cry.
 
 
You nodded.
 
 
"YAAAH~ I know no matter how much I tease you.. you wont hate me.. NEH?? NEH?? NEH??", he started tickling you on your weak spots.
 
 
"CHANYEEEOOOLL!!! WAHHH! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!", you were being tackled by your best friend who seems to enjoy the moment.
 
 
 
~~~~.. My best friend.. I wonder what would be your answer when I confessed my love to you.. Would you reject me? Would you accept it? Or rather worse, would you avoid me, forgetting everything we've had just because you found out that I have this special feeling towards you?
 
 
 
"Hey... CREEP!", you waved your hands infront of Chanyeol's face. He was spacing out while he's still on top of you.
 
 
Chanyeol snapped out of his thoughts and smiled at you.
 
 
"You're spacing ou-", you were cutted when Chanyeol quickly took a peck on your cheek.
 
 
He get off of you and chuckled as he sat beside you.
 
 
You looked at him. Why does he have to do that everytime?
 
 
"Chanyeol..", you said still shocked because of his actions. "I just noticed something..". You played with your fingers, blushing.
 
 
"hmm?", he turned to you.
 
 
You gulped. "Lately.. you've been acting all sweet.."
 
 
He bit his lower lip, looking for an excuse. "Well.."
 
 
"I just find it kinda confusing.. I mean.. Is there something bothering you?"
 
 
He ran his hand through his hair and sighed. "Im not good in this confession stuff but.."
 
 
"confessi--?"
 
 
 
 
 
"I like you.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Thump*
 
 
*Thump*
 
 
*Thump*
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's your heart. Suddenly, it feels like there's a firework explosion inside you. Did I just hear it right?
 
 
"Y-you like me as a f-friend .. right?", you asked him stuttering. Shocked by his sudden confession.
 
 
He shook his head. "Anni..". He cupped your face, peering down into your eyes.
 
 
Now.. your face is all red.
 
 
"I may have surprised you but, yes. I have fallen for you.. My one and only best friend. Im not good in this because I havent gotten to confess to anyone ever before. I havent even gotten any interest on other girls... except for you.", he paused and let out a sly smile. His hands ran down to your shoulders.
 
 
Looking down, he continued. "All my life, I never thought of marrying someone because all I ever imagined was you and me, growing up together. ~~~~.. Im scared that when I tell you what I really feel, you would reject me and leave, forgetting all what we've been through.So now that you know what I really feel. I want to ask you.... Would you be my g-"
 
 
 
Before letting him finish, you sealed his lips with a kiss. You wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him closer. He softened by your touch and wrapped an arm around your waist, slowly kissing back.
 
 
It seems like both of you have been waiting for this moment to happen. 
 
 
You pulled back and smiled at him. He looked at you curiously.
 
 
"Is that a Yes?"
 
"No"
 
"That's a No? Not a yes?"
 
"Yes"
 
"Is it Yes at you said No? Or --"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"YES I CAN BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND PARK CHANYEOL!"
 
 
 
 
Hearing that, Chanyeol picked you up and spun you around. "WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEE!!! IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!"
 
You giggled seeing how happy your bestfri, boyfriend is.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I LOVE YOU LEE ~~~~!!!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 
Both of you were lying on the grass, your head resting on Chanyeol's broad shoulder.
 
 
"Baby...", Chanyeol said, sitting up.
 
 
"Hmm?", you looked at him confused. "And what's with the baby? That's soooo greasy", you said, as you sat up.
 
 
He stuck out his tounge on you. "Close your eyes.."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
He pouted. "PWEEEEASE?"
 
 
You sighed in defeat. "Alright...". 
 
 
When you closed your eyes, you can hear groans from Chanyeol.
 
 
"AIsh.. Where is it..."
 
"Hey.. Can I open my ey--"
 
"NO!", he cutted you. "Ah! Here it is!", he sounded so happy. You chuckled at your own boyfriend's cuteness. "Open your eyes now"
 
 
RIght when you snapped your eyes open. "OH!", you were surprised to see a necklace infront of you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Waaaaaa~ Is this for me?", you asked still looking at the necklace.
 
 
"No. It's for Baekhyun." he sarcastically said. You shot him a look. "OFCOURSE IT'S FOR YOU!", he joked
 
 
You pouted at him.
 
 
"Now.. Let me put this necklace on you~", he went behind you, putting your hair to the side as he put it around your neck. "there", Chanyeol said putting your hair down. You turned around and hugged him
 
 
"I love you Park Chanyeol!"
 
"I love you more than you could imagine... Birthday girl, Lee ~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
"SSSHHH!! Quiet guys!"
 
"Did they make love?"
 
"Does that mean im gonna be an uncle?"
 
"Gege let's make love too!"
 
"Aww my hurts"
 
"Go to your Donald Duck!"
 
"REALLY?"
 
"Hey quiet! You'll wake them up!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
You slowly opened your eyes, hearing different voices. Your eyes shot open when you saw 11 guys eyeing you suspiciously.
 
 
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?", you yelled as you sat up.
 
 
"We're the one who should be asking! What are you doing HERE? In public.... doing something... not-approppriate-for-children-under-18-years", Baekhyun said the last part in a rush.
 
 
You rolled your eyes. "Seriously oppa. We're not like that.."
 
 
"So.. Im not gonna be an uncle?", D.O.'s shoulder flattened. You gave him a what-are-you-talking-about-look.
 
 
"So noisy...", Chanyeol mumbled beside you. He sleepily rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Oh. Hi guys."
 
 
"GREAT JOB HYUNG!"
 
"Ofcourse"
 
"You're the man!"
 
"I KNOW!"
 
"Did you do it HERE?"
 
"Well-"
 
 
 
 
You rubbed your temples and...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The boys looked at you shocked. You shook your head and stood up. "Im going home"
 
 
"Hey you're not going to school?", Xiumin asked.
 
 
You shook your head. "Im gonna get some rest. It's my birthday"
 
 
You started walking away, leaving Exo behind. Chanyeol quickly stood up and waved goodbye to his friends, "See you guys later!"
 
 
"Hey baby! Wait up!", he yelled, running to you.
 
 
"I told you to not call me that!"
 
 
"How about honey!"
 
 
"too sweet"
 
 
"Muffin?"
 
 
"Do I look like food to you?"
 
 
"Babe?"
 
 
"AISH!"
 
 
You started running away, but Chanyeol ran after you. "HEY WAIIIT UP BABE!"
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun shook his head and smiled. "I guess that was a happy ending"
 
Suho held Baekhyun's shoulder. "Go get a girl too"
 
Baekhyun sighed. But something caught his attention. He saw a cute girl with a little boy behind Suho. "I think I found mine", he smiled.
 
"Oh? Where?", Suho asked.
 
Baekhyun blushed. "Behind you"
 
Suho turned around and smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You never told me you have a crush on our Kyungsoo!"
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun's jaw dropped. "WHAT?".He looked at D.O. who wears a shocked expression behind Suho
 
 
"I never knew you like me Bacon" , D.O. giggled
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun facepalmed himself. "AISH. NEVERMIND".With that, he left EXO who seems to have their own world.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I only liked Donald because he reminds me of you!"
 
"IN WHAT WAY?"
 
"Say, DISNEYLAND"
 
"Dithneyland"
 
"SEE! You talked like him! I LOVE YOU SEHUN!"
 
"Kris Gege! I heard Gucci's on sale today!"
 
"Ah. I forgot my phone.."
 
"Where's Bacon?"
 
"MY HURTS!!!"
 
"O____O"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
The End..   
 
 
 
 

 

 

A/N:

 

YAY! It ended! Sorry for the lame ending! OTL

Thank you guys for reading ! :D I LOVE YOU ALL! ^^

I really enjoyed writing this! :">

 

 


 

 So... let's meet again on my new fanfic! :)

 

 
 
 

 

Kamsahamnida!!