Birthday Part 2

Operation: Girlfriend

 

 
 
 
"Sehun! Look how cute Donald Duck hyung is!", Luhan pointed out to the Donald Duck Mascot. sehun pouted.
 
 
"For the umpeenth time, I AM CUTER!", Sehun protested while on the edge of crying. "I hate you Lulu-hyung!". With that, he stormed towards you. He linked his arms with yours.
 
 
You looked at him. "What's wrong Sehunnie?", you asked, taking a bite of the cake. Sehun pointed to the sighing Luhan and stuck his tounge out on him. "Lulu-hyung has fallen for Donald Duck hyung! He's abandoning me so now, I belong to you!"
 
 
Chanyeol turned his attention towards you. He quickly approached you. "What's happening here?"
 
 
"Looks like a love quarrel", you answered, shaking your head.
 
 
Sehun hugged your arm and stuck his tounge out on Chanyeol. "Noona is mine now. Chanyeol hyung better find someone else. Go to Bacon-hyung or to Kris hyung!"
 
 
"HEY! Kris Gege is mine!", Tao complained while slicing the cake for another round.
 
 
Chanyeol facepalmed himself. "Oh god Maknae...",he sighed "LUHAN HYUNG! GO GET YOUR BOYFRIEND OVER HERE!". But Luhan is busy taking a picture with the Donald Duck mascot so he didnt hear it.
 
 
"Oh come on Chanyeollie.. Let him be with his Noona..", you said. Chanyeol sighed hearing that. "Sehun want some cake?", you asked him.
 
 
The maknae nodded. You shove the piece of cake into his mouth as he giggle from the sweetness. "I love you Noona!"
 
 
Chanyeol heaved another deep sigh before leaving the two of you.
 
 
Tsk. Sehun.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
"GO KAAAAAIII!! WOOOOOOOOOOOH!", you cheered as Kai was doing his poppin moves. 
 
 
Kai winked at you, "I told you to call me Oppa right?". Then he went back on doing his moves.
 
 
Lay joined in the fun. "Come on! Cheer for me too!", he said before doing his poppin moves.
 
 
"GO YIXING OPPAAAA!!", you cheered. "GO KAAAAAIII!". You were happily cheering on them as they did their own moves. Sunddenly, a bun jumped into the scene.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Xiumin wiggled his which made Kai and Lay stop on what they were doing.
 
 
"What are you doing hyung?", Kai asked Xiumin who is still enjoying on wiggling his
 
 
"IM DANCING!"
 
 
"SOMEBODY GET THAT BAOZI OVER THERE!", Chen complained.
 
 
"NO WAAAAAAYYYY", Xiumin wiggled even more.
 
 
Kris and Chanyeol quickly took action. Kris carried Xiumin by the left leg while Chanyeol was on the right.
 
 
"HEEEEEYY! LET ME DOOOOOWWWWNN! LET ME SHOW YOU GUYS WHAT'S DANCING!", he keep on struggling but the two tall guys was just too strong.
 
 
On the other hand, you were laughing so hard at the scene. "OH GOD BAOZI OPPA YOU'RE SO CUTEEE!!"
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
2:46AM
 
 
 
After hours of having fun, Sehun fell asleep on your lap. Chanyeol carried him on his back. "Kris Hyung. Would you please carry this boy to his house?"
 
 
Kris nodded. He took Sehun from Chanyeol. "Jeez. This was supposed to be Luhan's job"
 
 
Tao is busy playing with his Panda stuff toy, that he doesnt even care about his Gege, carrying the other maknae.
 
 
"Okay guys.. Time to go home..", Suho clasped his hands. "Kkamjong.. dont sleep here.", he said as he shook Kai. Kai is peacefully sleeping in the green grass.
 
 
"Hmmm", Kai sleepily mumbled as he stood up, still eyes closed.
 
 
You flashed a smile at them. "Thank you guys for the party.... I really appreciated it.", you said. When Chanyeol was about to approach you, Kai already did. Kai hugged you.
 
 
"Happy Birthday ~~~~", he mumbled. You hugged him back and ruffled his hair.
 
 
"Thank you Kai"
 
 
He let go of you and pinched the bridge of your nose. "That's Kai OPPA.."
 
 
You chuckled. "Thank you.. Kai OPPA", you repeated. Chanyeol is getting jealous watching the two of you. When he's about to approach you once again, Baekhyun already did.
 
 
"~~~~~!!!! Happy happy birthdaaaaayyy~", Baekhyun cooed. You chuckled at his cuteness. He held both of your hands and quickly took a peck on your cheek.
 
 
THAT BACOOOON!!, Chanyeol screamed in his mind.
 
 
"Aww thank you BACON oppa!", you said giggling. When Baekhyun waved goodbye to you, he took a glimpse of Chanyeol who is currently glaring at him
 
 
What did I do now?, Baekhyun gulped, walking straight to Suho.
 
 
"Okay guys.. see you tomorrow!", D.O. waved but was stopped by a tall figure.
 
 
"Where do you think you're going?", Chanyeol asked.
 
 
D.O. gulped and rubbed the back of his head. "Home?". Chanyeol grinned at him. He pushed D.O. back to
the place.
 
 
"You're not going anywhere EOMMA. You're in charge of cleaning"
 
 
D.O. sighed and nodded. "Fine.."
 
 
You watched D.O. as he was lazily putting the left-over foods to the trashbag. You went to him and said, "I'll help you out"
 
 
D.O.'s face lifted. "REALLY?"
 
 
"No.", Chanyeol intruded. "It's your birthday ~~~~"
 
 
You nudged Chanyeol's shoulder. "Aw come on. Let me help him out. Go take the other's home. I'll wait for you here", you flashed him a smile
 
 
"Fineeee....", Chanyeol sighed in defeat. "I'll see you later then. Wait for me here araso?"
 
 
You nodded. "ye.. Now go!", you shooed him away. Before completely leaving, he blew a flying kiss to you. You giggled at his sweetness before pretending to catch the kiss and holding it close to your chest.
 
 
"Where's my kiss?", he mouthed. You stuck your tounge out on him. He pouted but quickly stuck his tounge out on you too. "I love you!"
 
 
Hearing those three words made your heart flatter. Why am I like this?, you asked yourself, holding into your blushing face.
 
 
 
 
It's weird.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
While walking, Sehun who is sleeping peacefully at Kris' back, mumbled.
 
"Im cuter than Donald Duck"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Awww.. I love reading your comments ! :">

BTW, sorry for the boring chapter plus grammatical errors. I am sick right now :( I didnt expect this to come though.

So yeah, leave your comments below! ^^