Buing Buing~

Operation: Girlfriend
 
 
Your POV
 
 
 
Yesterday was a disaster!! That kiss.... was my................. first. Everytime I think about it, my heart would beat really fast. AISH! If only Baekhyun  wasnt so careless! >,<
 
 
I touched my lip, thinking of the kiss. "But I guess... It wasnt so bad after all". My face turned red reminiscing that moment when Chanyeol's lips were on mine.
 
 
"Aish! What am I thinking!". I scolded myself. The people looked at me weirdly. I gave them an apologetic look. "I looked crazy talking to myself"
 
 
Well, Im here in a cafe, ejoying the day all by myself. Chanyeol was out with his friends so Im all alone.
 
 
"It's  so boring without that jerk". I rested my chin in my palm. as I poked the uneaten cake with my spoon.
 
 
"Noonaaaa!", I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and saw a waving panda running to my table. A smile crept on my lips.
 
 
I stood up and waved back. "Tao!", I signaled him to come over.
 
 
 
 
I sat back down to my seat as he sat in front of me. "What are you doing here noona?"
 
 
 
"Oh. I just felt like eating some sweets", I chuckled. Tao smiled innocently and stared at my cake with sparkling eyes. "You like some?"
 
 
Hearing that from me, his face lifted up. "REALLY?". Such a cute panda<3
 
 
I nodded and pushed the cake infront of him. He looked at me doing his aegyo. ASDFGHJKL. OHGOD. "Thank You Noonaaaaa!", he squealed. Then, he started digging into the cake. 
 
 
"UWaaaaa!~", he said as he munches the cake. "It's soooooo sweet!!"
 
 
I giggled seeing how much he enjoys it. As I was watching him taking a bite of the cake, I saw a tall figure opening the door of the cafe.
 
 
"Wait... Isnt that.. Kris Oppa?" , right when I said Kris' name, Tao turned around.
 
 
"Kris Gege!!", he sang, waving at Kris. Kris sighed seeing Tao.
 
 
Tao moved aside as Kris sat beside him. "Hey oppa!", I smiled at him. He smiled back and shifted his gaze to Tao who is busy finishing the cake.
 
 
"Tao.. Slow down..", he warned. "You're going to choke if you---" Before even finishing his sentence, Tao got choked. "Now that's what Im talking about"
 
 
Kris grabbed the glass of water and gave it to Tao. As Tao was drinking, Kris is patting his back.
 
 
"WAAA! Thank you Gege!", Tao sighed in relief. I chuckled at them. They look so cute together!
 
 
"So Kris, what brought you here? And also you Tao". I looked at them kinda curious.
 
 
 
Kris sighed, "Tao here wanted me to buy him another Gucci so.. yeah" . Tao nodded.
 
 
"I was like... Kris Gege!!! Buy me gucci !!! but he wont budge so I use my Buing Buing on him and it worked!", Tao said cheekily.
 
 
Kris hit his forehead with his palm. "Yeah.. Always.."
 
 
Tao giggled then gave Kris a hug, "WO AI NI GEGE!"
 
 
I chuckled at the scene . "You guys are so cute"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol threw the pillow straight to Baekhyun's face. "HEY BACON! QUIET DOWN!", he complained since Baekhyun wont stop singing so freakin loud. Baekhyun nodded at him and quickly sat beside Suho, clinging at his arm.
 
 
"So Guys.. It's her birthday tomorrow. It's the best time to confess. Would you help me prepare for a surprise party?". Chanyeol said with puppy eyes. Exo gave him a disgusted look
 
 
"STOP THAT CHANYEOL. IT DOESNT SUIT YOU", Baekhyun groaned. Chanyeol shot him a death glare. Baekhyun shivered.
 
 
Chen smiled at Chanyeol and slung his arm over his shoulder. "You dont need to use aegyo on us. We'll help you anyways"
 
 
Chanyeol's face brightened. "I LOVE YOU GUYS!" With that, he hugged Chen and kissed him on the cheek.
 
 
"EEEEW MAN!", Chen whined and quickly whiped his cheek. Chanyeol just chuckled at Chen.
 
 
Lay went to Chanyeol and tapped his shoulder. "Duizhang texted. He said they're with ~~~~ right now at the cafe"
 
 
"BWOH?", Chanyeol was shocked hearing your name. "Tell Kris hyung to leave her alone. Tao is a dangerous specie! His cuteness would make her fall inlove with him! I dont want that to happen!"
 
 
Suho laughed at Chanyeol's reaction. "You dont have to worry! Atleast someone would accompany her while you're not on her side. That wont make her lonely", he said patting Chanyeol's back. Well, I guess that wasnt a bad idea.
 
 
"Fine.... Let's get going! Time is gold people!"
 
 
 
"What are we supposed to do?", Luhan asked while playing with a rubix cube beside Sehun.
 
 
Chanyeol thought for a moment then, "Suho hyung! Help me find a perfect place for the surprise party!". Suho nodded then grabbed his phone.
 
 
"Luhan Hyung and Sehun! You're assigned for the cake!". HunHan nodded in response then left the room while holding hands.
 
 
"Lay! You're in charge of the foods!", Chanyeol pointed to lay. "Im on it!", he responded.
 
 
"Xiumin-hyung and Chen! I'll leave the decorations to you!", they both nodded.
 
 
"Kkamjong! Since I know you're good at being greasy, you're in charge of bringing ~~~~ into the venue.", Kai smirked at the word "greasy" knowing that it was a compliment.
 
 
"Hey hey! How about me? What's my task?", Baekhyun protested.
 
 
"You're going with me. You'll be helping me buy a gift for her". Baekhyun smiled hearing that.
 
 
D.O. approached Chanyeol frowning. "Chanyeol! What's mine?", he asked with his round eyes.
 
 
"DOnt worry!! You're in charge after the party!", Chanyeol answered  grinning.
 
 
D.O. went confused, "After the party?"
 
 
Chanyeol nodded. "Since you're our so-called mother, you'll be the one cleaning"
 
 
D.O.'s jaw dropped. "ERGH HA EH WA? WHAAAAAAAAAT?"
 
 
 
 
"PWEEEEAAASE??", Chanyeol is at his aegyo again. D.O. facepalmed himself then sighed.
 
 
"Alright...."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kris' POV
 
 
 
We're here at the park. Tao is on the swing while im the one pushing him. ~~~~ was on the other swing beside Tao.
 
 
Lay texted me awhile ago saying that they were preparing for ~~~~'s surprise birthday party for tonight so we better make ~~~~ stay out until 12AM. That's gonna be a hard work especially when Tao is around. 
 
 
"Whiiiiiiiiiiieee! Push harder gege!!", I sighed as I push the swing even harder. He's too old to act like a kid. I looked at ~~~~ and he was giggling at Tao's cuteness.
 
 
Im getting tired on pushing Tao so I stopped. "Gege. Why did you stop?", Tao asked me innocently.
 
 
I rubbed the back of my neck. "Im a;ready tired Tao". He frowned because of what I said. 
 
 
"Come on gege.. PLEASE??"
 
 
 
OH NO TAO STOP THAT.
 
 
 
 
"PLEEEEEEASE?"
 
 
 
 
TAAAO... STOP THAT.. TOO.CUTE...
 
 
CANT.CONTROL.FEELINGS.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Buing Buing~~"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
He won.... AGAIN. I sighed, being defeated. "Fine..". ~~~~ chuckled seeing Tao's cheered up expression.
 
 
 
"WO AI NI KRIS GEGE!!!!", he exclaimed as I push the swing once again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Im gonna be stuck with Tao....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 FOREVER
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N:
 
 
 
YOH! Sorry for the lame chapter /bows/ By the way, This fic is about to end. TT___TT
BUT. Im planning to make a new one :)

Dont forget to leave a comment ! :)
 
 
      
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--
 
Check out this Tao fanfic!