Chaos

Operation: Girlfriend

 

 
 
"UWAAAAAAAA! I hate you guys! You dont know the hardships I went through! Chanyeol is definitely gonna kill me!", Baekhyun whined. "You betrayed me! I HATE YOU ALL!"
 
 
EXO chuckled. Baekhyun wont stop whining at the corner. Suho approached him and patted his back. "It's your idea after all to help him", he said with his angelic smile. The others nodded.
 
 
"You dont love me after all!! WAAAAA!!", Baekhyun continued to whine again.
 
 
Chen, Xiumin and Kris went to him. "Aaww Come on Bacon! We love you!", Kris tried to comfort him.
 
 
"Really?", Baekhyun sniffed. Suho sighed in relief that finally, Baekhyun is about to calm down. "Would you tell me a joke so I can feel any better now?", Baekhyun looked at Chen. Chen nodded and said,
 
 
 
 
"I love you"
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun's jaw dropped. "I HATE YOU JONG DAE! WAAAAAAAAAA!!". There he goes again. The other members shot Chen a glare. "You're dead", Kris mouthed to him. Chen just shrugged his shoulders and went to grab some drink.
 
 
"MAMA!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!", Baekhyun whined even louder.
 
 
"Yes dear?", D.O. answered. All eyes were on him. "What? Arent I your mother?" They just all shook their heads and went back on what they were doing.
 
 
After an hour of crying, Baekhyun finally managed to calm down. His eyes are all puffy. "Im sleepy", he said, rubbing his eyes. (A/N:OMG THAT'S CUTE)
 
 
"THEN GO HOME!", Exo yelled. They all look stressed out. Well, who wouldnt? After hearing an hour of Baekhyun's whines, you would really get worn out.
 
 
"OKAAAY! NO NEED TO YELL! JEEZ..", he stubbornly stomped his feet and forcefully opened the door.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BAM!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What was that?", Baekhyun went out and gasped, "WHAT THE HELL?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Your POV
 
 
 
It's Saturday. I slowly opened my eyes, finding myself, trapped in someone's arms. There's nothing new about it.
 
 
"Chanyeol...", I mumbled and slowly turned to face him. He's sleeping with his mouth open, drooling. I dont find it kinda disgusting. It's actually cute! Look at this giant. He looks like an angel while sleeping. I could stare at his face all day. I caressed his face with the back of my hand and smiled. He smiled and putted his leg on my waist. I flicked his forehead.
 
 
"Aaaaw", he whined. 
 
 
I chuckled. "You're drooling!! Your saliva is on my pillow!!". I tried to get up but he just wont stop hugging me. "PARK CHANYEOL. GET UP OR I'LL KICK YOUR "
 
 
"Fine fine!", he raised his hands, giving up. I stood up and slapped his . "Aw!"
 
 
"Get up! It's already.....", I looked at the clock. "10AM! OH GOD! GET UP YOU LAZY ! I WANNA DO SOMETHING TODAY!". I shook him hard.
 
 
He lazily sat up and whiped his drool. "And what are you gonna do?", he asked rubbing his eyes then looked at me.
 
 
"I dont know...", I rubbed the back of my neck and sheepishly smiled at him.
 
 
He clicked his tounge and ruffled my hair. "Let's visit the guys"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
-----------------------  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey Chanyeol..", I said walking with my hands on my pockets. 
 
 
He was busy on his phone. "Hmm?", he mumbled putting his cellphone back to his pocket.
 
 
I scratched my head and pouted. "Dont you think we're already too old to sleep in one room? Well. It's not that Im letting you sleep in my room. But you keep on-"
 
 
"So?", He cutted me. I was about to say something but was cutted again. "I dont care.. We grew up together so there's nothing wrong with that. And, yes... I keep on sneaking into your room. But.....", he paused for a moment. "I liked it. I want to hug you until I fall asleep"
 
 
My cheeks flushed pink hearing that from him. I held my chest. My heart is beating really fast. It's this feeling again. Why do I keep on getting this feeling when he's around?
 
 
I coughed. "Like I was saying. We're too old for those kind of things.. Dont you think it's about time for you to find a.... girlfriend?", My chest felt heavy saying that.
 
 
"Chanyeol..". I looked beside me but he wasnt there. I turned around and found him standing. I stopped from walking and yelled, "Yah! Why did you stopped?"
 
 
He sighed with his head hanging low. He slowly walked to my direction and stopped right infront of me. He sighed once again and grabbed my shoulders. I stumbled a little, shocked by his action.
 
 
"W-What is it?"
 
 
Chanyeol went closer. I shut my eyes. Waiting for something to happen.
 
 
"I would be glad if that were you", he whispered in my ear. My eyes widened. I was completely frozen. Im blushing really hard. What the heck did he just say? Is that a confession?
 
 
He started walking away. "YAH. Are you going or not?", he yelled still walking away. I went back to my senses and started running after him.
 
 
 
"Y-y-yeah!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol's POV
 
 
 
 
HOLY KRISUS! What on earth did I just say?!! CHANYEEOL! You just confessed out there! Wait... I dont want my confession to be like that! What should I do?!! I want my confession to be more romantic! AAAAARGGH!
 
 
I tried to keep my poise while walking with ~~~~. There's an awkward silence between us. WELL. What I did back there was really embarassing!! What to do .. what to do??? AH! I'll just act like nothing happened!
 
 
After 30 minutes of walking, we finally arrived to EXO's dance studio. 
I was about to open the door when I heard a voice.
 
 
"OKAAAY! NO NEED TO YELL! JEEZ.." That sounds like Bacon. I was about to twist the door knob when
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BAM!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The door swung open, heating my beautiful face, causing me to fall to the ground,.. THAT HURTS!!!
 
 
 
B-but.. There's something soft on my lips.. Wait.. Dont tell me.. I slowly opened my eyes. As expected, I saw ~~~~'s face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ASDFGHJKLQWTYUOIOPZCBNM! I CANT! OHMYGOD! WE KISSED! B-but... OH NOOO! THIS IS EMBARASSIIIIIING!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Her eyes widened seeing the situation we're on. She quickly pushed me off of her.
 
 
"WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEELLLL?!??", she screamed.
 
 
NOW WHAAAT?!?? FIRST, THE CONFESSION..... NOW THIS??? CAN THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE???? AAAAAAAARGH!  WHO THE HELL SLAMMED THE DOOR INTO MY FACE ANYWAYS?
 
 
I looked up and saw Baekhyun with his puffy eyes. He was biting his nails. I guess, he was scared. WELL. HE BETTER IS.
 
 
I stood up and glared at him. "YOUUU!!!", I yelled while pointing my finger on his face. He looked at me and ran. 
 
 
"GUUUUYYYSS! HEEEEEEEELP!", he screamed like a girl as I ran after him around the studio.
 
 
"GET BACK HERE YOU BACOOON! YOU'RE SO DEAAAAAAAD!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekyhun's POV
 
 
 
 
 
OMOOOOOOOOOO!!! GOODBYE WORLD! GOODBYE GIRLS! GOODBYE BACONSS! IM ABOUT TO GET EATEN BY THIS GIANT!!!
 
 
"Hwaiting Oppaaaa!!", Tao cheered jumping up and down.
 
Kai chuckled at the scene. "HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG! SARANGHAE!", He yelled then used his arms to make a heart.
 
 
 
 
 
      
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"SHUT UP!!!!", I cried running as fast as I can. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
 
IM SO DEAD!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
D.O. sat beside Kai and chuckled. "So I guess we'll be eating bacon tonight"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N:
 
 
 
 
 
    
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello thaaaar!! Yay! I updated. Arent I being too harsh on Bacon? @_@ LOL.
And by the way, I guess this fanfic will still have more chapters to come XD I enjoyed writing this :D This was supposedly a fiveshot fic.. but, OH WELL :) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
Oh! You can add me on Facebook! :D I deactivated my other one so yeah. :D Follow me on Tumblr too!