Exo's Mission

Operation: Girlfriend

 

 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
 
 
Today, Chanyeol went to ~~~~'s house. But this time, we didnt bother to go there. Why? Because we, Exo, will have a secret meeting.
 
Here we are in Exo's Dance studio, which Kai's family owns. This is our usual hang out place aside from ~~~~'s house. We're here to secretly talk about Chanyeol's relationship with ~~~~. He's not making his move so I decided to tell on the guys that we should help him out, secretly.
 
 
I sat beside Suho-hyung who is busy nagging on D.O. "Kyungsoo. If you wont stop scaring people with your stares, will you just please close your eyes?". D.O sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'll try hyung". What kind of problem is that?
 
"Hey hey hey! stop with the nonsense problems! we have a bigger problem over here!", I exclaimed which made them stopped on what they were doing.
 
Xiumin hyung whined, "What problem are you talking about?".
 
"Chanyeol and-"
 
"That's their problem! why do we even have to get involved?", Kai hissed. I shot him a glare. 
 
I took a deep breath and, "Dont you think it's about time for them to get together? I mean, we've known them for so long and they're going pretty well. Chanyeol is being too shy that he cant even admit that he likes her! How about helping Chanyeol out?". 
 
 
Suho hyung smirked. "Im on it"
 
"You should buy me gucci after this hyung!", Tao requested while his head is on Kris-hyung's lap, who seems to agree on my plan too. I looked at HunHan who are wiping each other's sweat.
 
"We're on it. It would be fun!", Sehun cheered as Luhan hyung nodded along. I looked at Lay who is about to shove some chips into his mouth. He smiled at me then gave ma thumbs up. I guess that's a yes. The others agreed as well. Well except for D.O. I saw him staring at me.
 
"Ah... Is that a yes?", I asked him, as his eyes were still on me. He's creepy. He nodded. "Okay. hehehehe", I laughed awkwardly. What's with that guy? -_-"
 
I flashed a victory smile and stood up. "OKAY! Now, Any suggestions?". I saw all 10 of them smirked at me. "B-bwoh?"
 
"We have an idea"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ohayou Gozaimasuuuu!!", Chanyeol cheerfully entered their classroom. He hopped to his seat and slammed his bag onto the chair. 
 
You shook your head at him. "What's with the Japanese Creep?". Chanyeol is seating beside you. He pinched the bridge of your nose.
 
"Stop calling me creep!", He demanded. You slapped his hand away.
 
You fixed yourself and glared at him. "YAAAH! That hurts! Im so gonna kill you later!". 
 
"Yah yah yah! Too noisy!", Baekhyun who is sleeping, complained. He is sitting behind you. "Sorry Oppa~"
 
You could feel Chanyeol's aura getting dark. "Now that I noticed it. Last time, you called him oppa too! Why wont you call me oppa?". He childishly protested. You gave him a mehrong.
 
"It's because I dont want a creeper like you to be my oppa! Right Baekhyun oppa?"
 
 
Baekhyun ruffled your hair and gave Chanyeol a victory smile. "Exactly<3". He said then poked your left cheek. He could sense that any minute by now, Chanyeol is about to explode from jealousy.
 
You're so dead Hyun Baekhyun
 
"hey hey~ Could I join you guys later at lunch? The others will be busy later so I wont have any accompany" Baekhyun pouted at you. He's using his aegyo. You were about to say yes but Chanyeol interrupted
 
"No"
 
 
 
 
    
 
 
 
 
You threw your book at him which made him whine. "Ofcourse you can join us oppa!" Then you shot Chanyeol a glare once again. He rubbed his temples. Tsk. Great
 
"Yaaaaaaaayy!" Baekhyun cheered and hugged you. For the last time, he gave Chanyeol his victory smile.
 
The heck is wrong with him? Dont tell me..... he likes ~~~~? OH NO
 
 
"What's wrong creep? Why does your eyes suddenly became as round as D.O. Oppa's?", you asked him. You heard someone sniffed beside you
 
D.O. looked at you. "Is that a compliment?". he asked, as if he's about to cry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
You gave him an apologetic look and rubbed the back of your neck.
 
"It's a compliment oppa. Hehehe", you laughed awkwardly. You heard Chanyeol laughing at you.
 
 
 
 
 
    
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What?", you asked as he wont stop laughing.
 
"Oh nothing", he said then bit his lower lip, trying hard not to laugh. 
 
You burried your face into your table and muttered. "I hate you"
 
"Aww. I love you more~", he teasingly said. Baekhyun behind you just giggled at the scenery. Seriously Chanyeol, Just ask her out already.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-At the cafeteria-
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol lazingly sat down, as you were sitting across him beside Baekhyun.
 
"What are you doing in there? Sit here beside me" Chanyeol commanded. You shook your head.
 
"Anni. I want to sit beside oppa today". Baekhyun smirked. Chanyeol annoyingly stood up from his seat. "I'll go grab something to eat"
 
 
Look who's jealous.  Baekhyun smirked 
 

  

 
After getting your own foods. Chanyeol stayed quiet while you and Baekhyun were laughing at each other's stories.
 
"Where are the guys anyway?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun. Baekhyun just shrugged.
 
"But wasnt D.O. oppa in the classroom earlier?", you asked as you took another bite of the burger.
 
"Well. I think he went somewhere with the guys. Who cares anyway. Im enjoying my time with you~", he winked at you which made you giggle.
 
Disgusting, Chanyeol shot a glare at Baekhyun and irritatingly took a bite of his sandwich. Baekhyun could feel the atmosphere getting dark. He couldnt help but to felt chills through his spine. Darn. That giant is scary
 
You noticed the worried look written on Baekhyun's face. "Are you okay Oppa? You dont look so good"
 
Later. He wont feel so good after I kill him. Chanyeol smirked as he eye on Baekhyun.
 
"I-im okay", he rubbed the back of his neck as he slightly took a glance of Chanyeol. Baekhyun heaved a deep sigh. Darn it. I shouldnt have agreed on their plan anyway
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Flashback
 
 
"We have an idea",  Chen smiled at me and winked. Kris hyung who is playing with Tao's hair, spoke. "How about you make Chanyeol jealous?"
 
"EEEEH? But why me?", I complained. Suho hyung patted my back. "Because you know him better than all of us"
 
He sure is right about that. Ive known Chanyeol since middle school. He was my classmate back then. That time. ~~~~ was studying at Japan for a year. Chanyeol was hard to approach since he's a little snobbish. Because Im a guy who is a little hyper, I would drag him in any of our class activities. And that's when I introduced him to Exo.
 
"Fine fine. I'll do it", I sighed as I gave up. I saw them smirked evily at me.
 
"Fighting Hyuuuung!", Kai raised his fist. "You can do it!"
 
 
-end-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I feel betrayed. Baekhyun sheepishly smiled at you then took a glimpse of Chanyeol once again before taking a sip of his lemon iced tea. Exo made me a bait.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------
 
 
A/N:
 
Such for a boring chapter. I KNOW. Cant think of something funny today. Damn those haters. Oh well, they'll soon rot in hell. Sorry for my harsh words. Cant stop ranting :)
 
I love you guys! <3 Thanks for subscribing and commenting! for the silent readers.. HELLO! :D Thanks for reading! Hope you leave a comment atleast once :P
 
 
 
 
 
 
----
 
OMGCHANYEOL'S HAIR IS ASDFGHJKL <3