What is this feeling?

Operation: Girlfriend

 

 
Your POV
 
I slowly opened my eyes half asleep. "Is it morning already?"
 
"Hmmmm", I heard someone mumbled. Now that I noticed it. There's an arm holding into my waist. I turned around and saw my best friend's sleeping face. Which reminds me. He slept over last night since my parents are out. But....
 
"Yaaaah! CHANYEOL! What are you doing in my room?? You're supposed to be in your room right now!".
 
Yes. His room. Well, that's actually the guest room. But since he's the only one who loves to sleep over, it became his room.
 
He tightened his hug and, "Get back to sleep. It's too early", he said without answering my question. I pushed him away which made him fall into the floor.
 
"OUCH!", He sat up and lazily crawled back into the bed. "Let me sleep". I hardly pinched both of his cheeks.
 
"AAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!", he screamed in pain. "Fine fine!! I'll get up!!". With that. I smirked and let go of his cheeks. I looked at him. Aww. He's such a cutie with that bed hair <3 I cant help but to chuckle at his cuteness.
 
 
"Help me cook breakfast", I said and yanked him up.
 
"Yes madam"
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
 
*Ding dong*
 
 
 
 
The doorbell rang. Great! Morning guests. I was about to leave the kitchen but Chanyeol stopped me. "I'll go get it"
 
Chanyeol and I have been best friends since we were 7 because we're neighboors. Yes. He only live next door. I just dont get it why he's always in here. Their house is alot bigger than ours. Oh well, doesnt matter. It's always fun when he's around anyways.
 
 
"AYOO WADDUP KREES!", I heard Chanyeol said. Oh great. Let me guess. His friends, EXO, are here.
 
"Ayoo wassuuuuuup!", I heard Kris replied. Suddenly, I hear steps coming. "NOONAAAAAAAA!!" I turned around and saw Tao. "Whatcha cookin'?" What a cutie!!!! <3
 
"Just cooking some Bacon and Eggs" 
 
"Did I just hear someone call my name?", Baekhyun came over and took a bite of his comrade, err, I mean, bacon.
 
 
I chuckled at his joke. "PABO~".
 
"Hey guys have you eaten already?", I asked both Baekhyun and Tao. They shook their heads in response. "Lemme guess.. That's why you're here early in the morning"
 
"EXACTLY!" They yelled in unison. Oh god. Im actually used to it. They would just go here especially when Chanyeol is around. Those guys can be a pain in the but they sure are funny.
 
So here we are, eating our breakfast. But I cant even eat properly since we keep on laughing.
 
"Sehun! Pass me the mayo~", Luhan requested to 'his' Sehun. Sehun passed it to him. Luhan putted mayo on his rice. Seriously?
 
"Does that taste good?", I asked him. He gave me that super cute smile of his that I just wanna cuddle him so bad.
 
"Absolutely!"
 
"You're weird hyung." Chen gave him a disgusted look.
 
Luhan pouted at him and stood up, "Listen~~"
 
We looked at him, waiting on what he's about to say.
 
"Enjoy the mayo". They laughed at him really hard. I was like, WHAT'S FUNNY? I looked at Chanyeol and said, "I dont get it"
 
 
-----------------------------
 
You went to your room to take a bath, leaving EXO at the living room.
 
'SO Hyung.. How is it going with Noona?", Sehun asked Chanyeol. Chanyeol gave him a what-are-you-talking-about look. "Oh come on~ I know you guys like each other"
 
 
Kai held Chanyeol's shoulder. "Well, as far as we can see. Both of you almost looked like you were a married couple"
 
"Yeah"
"Exactly"
 
 
Xiumin and Suho agreed while the others nodded.
 
 
"Guys! We're just best friends! Nothing more about that~ And she's not even my type! DUH?"
 
"Oh suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure", all of Exo cooed.
 
--
 
 
Next Day..
 
You were sleeping peacefully at the school garden. You're a sleepy head so you fall asleep easily.
 
Suddenly, you felt a wind blew on your ear. "Whaz dat", you mumbled. And you felt the wind once again. You shot your eyes open and saw a creepy Chanyeol grinning at you.
 
"HOLY KRISUS!", you were shocked at his face. It kinda creeped you out. "OH MY GOD CHANYEOL STOP DOING THAT!"
 
"Doing what?", He said while grinning.
 
"THAT!" You pointed to his face. "That creepy smile is scaring me!"
 
He stuck his tounge out on you and, "Well, Kyungsoo's shocked expression is much scarier"
 
You raised an eyebrow on him. "No. He's actually funny. But, your smile is........ oh god" You pretended like you're shivering.
 
He pouted then tackled you on the ground. Now he's on top of you tickling your sensitive spots. "Am I scaring you huh? huh?" He said, grinning like a complete idiot.
 
"OH GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP THAT YEOLLIE! Holy Krisus!"
 
He stopped tickling you and started staring your face instead. *She's really pretty upclose* His heart wont stop beating really fast. *What is this feeling?*
 
You stopped laughing and stared at Chanyeol. "Yah Stop staring at me~". Chanyeol realized that he was staring for so long. "I know im GORGEOUS. Stop staring already~".He chuckled and quickly kissed your cheek.
 
"See you later babe!" He yelled as he run back to the school building. You touched your cheek and blushed
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"W-w-what is this feeling?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N:
 
 
BOOOOO! I . What a lame chappie @.@ I better think of some Exo jokes LOL! :D Haha! Dont forget to comment and sub!