Chapter 8

You're Mine, My Property!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They didn’t see each other after the last incident happened between them. Today, Seohyun’s heart almost exploded as she walking down the altar to Yonghwa. She has Yonghwa’s best friend a.k.a brother in-law, Jay to walk her down the aisle to Yonghwa as she does not really have anyone to walk her down. They have not talk to each other since the last incident where she retaliates against Yonghwa. Seohyun actions actually makes her nervous today, she is afraid if Yonghwa has not forget about it and will take revenge on her later.

As Seohyun expected, Yonghwa really did not forget to take his revenge, not to say in front of their guest, it’s on their wedding day. The moment the priest said, “You now can kiss you bride.” Yonghwa leaned forward and give a chaste kiss on her lips, after that suddenly he reached out for her waist and started to kiss her passionately that it makes her surprise as she does not know what to do. The feeling of her lips that compliment Yonghwa’s well in the morning still clear her head. Seohyun shakes her head to keep that thought of out her mind. “I should have not thought about this,” she said to herself softly.

“Well if you’re talking about the kiss we had this morning, I personally think that you should have not forget about it. Not that easily. I have a reputation as a good kisser around the town,” Yonghwa said suddenly at Seohyun, who does not even realise when the time Yonghwa comes into the room is. Right now they are at Yonghwa’s family house. Basically, she is in Yonghwa’s room that’s why she is standing in the centre of the room, does not know what to do or where she will sleep tonight.

“You should have not done it. That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter