Chapter 10

You're Mine, My Property!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Seo Joo Hyun!!” A loud voice comes from the master bedroom, the one that Yonghwa currently occupied. If any of you wonder about it, yes the two are sleeping separately. This is the first reason why Yonghwa asked his family to let him and Seohyun to live on their own, to make it easier for them to live together according to their agreement. “Yes, Mr. Jung.” Seohyun answers her husband immediately. “Aigoo, what is it now?” she said to herself.  Actually that is the third times Yonghwa called her in this morning. “What is wrong with him today?” Seohyun mumbles to herself as she walk up the stairs to Yonghwa’s room. When she reached the room, she saw Yonghwa is sitting comfortably on his arm chair in the room, reading a business book, “Mr Jung, what can I do for you this time?” Seohyun said while gritting her teeth. She is trying to suppress her anger as Yonghwa is playing around when she is busy with the house chores.

“Will you do anything for me, maid?” Yonghwa said to inflict her anger further. Clenching her fist, Seohyun tries her best to smile sweetly to Yonghwa despite her anger is building inside, “Dae, Mr Jung.” After married, Yonghwa insisted that Seohyun has to call him, ‘Mr Jung’ when they are alone. Actually, Yonghwa makes Seohyun calls him ‘Mr Jung’ to remind her all the time that she is belong to him. “Strip!” Yonghwa’s word shocked the younger girl. “Bwoh?” It caught her off guard as the instruction is unacceptable and ridiculous to Seohyun. “You heard me clearly. I said strip. Strip NOW!”  Yonghwa said nonchalantly while looking incredulously at the girl’s reaction.

“No, I won’t.” Seohyun is on her heel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter