Chapter 18

You're Mine, My Property!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at how wretched Jay’s face expression, deep inside Jessica had known that both of them had been living in miserable state for the past 2 weeks. “Oppa,” Jessica said, breaking the silence as she had finished treating Jay’s eyes. Jay took the chance to really look at his wife. He noticed that Jessica’s eyes were not sparkle like they used to be. “Yes, Sica.” Jay looked at his wife intensely, waiting nervously as Jessica might be giving an ultimatum to end their marriage.

 

“I think, we need a break, it is time to think. The past 2 weeks is not enough. I am thinking of going overseas for a while, maybe California.” She said without looking at Jay, she stared at the cotton buds in her hands. Jay reached for Jessica’s hands and holding them tightly, “You may ask for other things, yeobo. Anything, I promise I’ll get it done but this. We had enough of time apart from each other. I really cannot go through another day without you. Please Sica, let’s go home my dear. Please. Please. Please.’ Jay was now kneeling in front of his wife, while kissing her hands softly.

 

“I know I hadn’t been a model, husband. But believe me this time. We need to talk about this. We need to settle this. By going further apart from each other will only make things worse. Please Sica. I love you. Really love you. Don’t leave me, please.”

 

The suddenly, someone knocking on the door in amidst of Jay’s confession. Yonghwa’s stern look appeared once the door was opened. “Jessica, it is time for us to leave. Krystal and Seohyun are waiting for us downstairs.” At that moment, Jay was feeling really scared. He knows that nothing will stop Jessica from leaving Korea if she choose to go with Yonghwa. He tighten his grip on Jessica’s hands. “Sica. Baby, please. Don’t go.”

 

Jessica stood up quietly, without glancing at Jay just walked out of the door and held onto Yonghwa’s right arm. All Jay could do was just staring at her back and witnessed her departure. He cried, he really cried his heart out. All those years of him waiting for Jessica silently by her side as Yonghwa’s best friend burned into nothingness. He lose Jessica this time with one mistake. One stupid mistake!

 

“Oppa, I’m n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter