Chapter 14

You're Mine, My Property!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yonghwa sighs at the warm bolster he has in his arms, he tightens his hold on the bolster, and well at least he thinks that it is his bolster. Yet the idea waivered when he can feel that the ‘bolster’ is squirming in his arms and when he opens his eyes,  red-beet face of his wife, Seohyun’s face come to his sight.  The strong urges to kiss his wife on her lips abruptly comes and Yonghwa succumbed to his feeling. Slowly, he leans closer to his wife and he can see that Seohyun’s eyes opened even wider. Cleary she is not expecting that Yonghwa will kiss her full on her lips, first thing in the morning. Yes, Yonghwa kisses her on her lips swiftly before Seohyun can do anything about it. “Good morning, baby.” Yonghwa said coolly while looking intensely at his young wife’s face. As he is looking at Seohyun’s crimson red face, suddenly he remembers his dream from the night before.

Yonghwa just arrived at his home, when a young boy runs to him and hugs his leg, “ Appa! Appa, Hyunjung get 89% in Mathematics this time. But Umma won’t buy any gift, appa...” The boy’s eyes begin to dampen as he is clutching tightly on Yonghwa’s trouser till it crumple. “Aigoo, woori Jung Hyunjung gets 89 in his Mathematics? Wow Appa is very proud of you son. Appa’ll...” Yonghwa’s words are interrupted  by Seohyun’s strict voice, “Not do anything Hyunjung. Umma promised you that you’ll get your gift only if you score 90% in your Mathematics test.” Yonghwa turns around and he sees Seohyun in her pink  apron, standing at the kitchen hall way, looking at the two of them. “Baby, I think we should get him something.. Something small for his 89 marks.. Well at least it is a good start don’t you think,” Yonghwa clearly is negotiating on behalf of their son. “Arasso, if you think so. Something small then,” Seohyun replied as she walked to Yonghwa and gave him a chaste kiss on his lips.. A sweet chaste kiss...

“Good morning,” said Seohyun while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter