Chapter 15

You're Mine, My Property!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why isn’t Jay here with us Sica?” Mrs. Jung asked her oldest daughter once Jessica entered the room and Jay was nowhere to been seen. This was a rare occurrence, as Jay had always make time for their weekly family dinner. “Mom, he is busy with the latest contract with China biggest company, that’s why he can’t make it this time. He’ll come next time,” Jessica answered nonchalantly. “Tell Jay not to overwork himself and make sure to spend time with family too,” Jessica’s mom continued.

Jessica was being too quiet throughout the dinner, and Yonghwa did not miss the sign spelled P-R-O-B-L-E-M that diminished his young sister’s cheery character. Later after dinner, Yonghwa approached Jessica who was sitting alone in the garden, star gazing and said “Do I have to bash Jay’s head a little bit to get him back in line for you, Sica-ah?”

“Oppa, why are you suddenly saying those thing? Jay oppa, is the best seobang I can ever get,” Jessica protested immediately. “Anniya, I think my bestfriend or brother in law is not near as perfect as you painted him to be, Sica-ah?” Yonghwa might be busy, but he never shied away from his responsibility and caring of the two of his sister. This reminded Jessica of how protective Yonghwa was when she was still a college students in New York years ago. In her first semester, Yonghwa assigned 3 bodyguards to be around her 24/7. Therefore, her dating life was not as colourful as Yonghwa’s. Jessica has to beg and fight Yonghwa to cease the suffocating situation. Jessica could not imagine how Yonghwa will react if he ever know the truth about her situation and Jay.

“Oppa, you do know that Jay oppa and I were arranged to be married, and we are just about a few years into our marriage so a little problem is normal.” Jessica was trying to avoid talking about the real situation. “Well I am a newbie in this marriage business, therefore I can’t comment much about it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter