Chapter 4

You're Mine, My Property!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everything is going great for Yonghwa for the last three months, until this morning when his fuming father suddenly barged into his office, throwing a news paper onto his table. “Jung Yonghwa!! Care to explain what this is?”

This morning, Yonghwa wakes up a little bit late as he is busy working on the important paper for today meeting so he did not have time to read news int he morning. “Good morning, Appa,” Yonghwa still greets his father politely despite his father fuming rage. “You better pray that this morning is really a good morning for you, because if your Grandfather Jung knows this matter before hand you’re dead young man! I can’t clean up your mess this time,” Yonghwa’s father said.

Looking at his father serious expression, Yonghwa started to get anxious. He flips the news paper that his father thrown onto his table and the shocking front page title caught his eyes, “YOUNG HEIR OF JUNG CORP OBTAINED HIMSELF A MISTRESS.” Bellow the title, clear picture of him carrying the unconscious girl, Joohyun into his sport car printed in a big size. The front page of news is throwing Yonghwa off balance as he keeps on staring at the paper for quite a long time.

“Jung Yonghwa, spending your promiscuous time with all the models, actress and heiress is handful for me to handle and deal with the media. Where is your conscience when you decide to buy yourself a girl?” Yonghwa father said sternly to his only son. Mr. Jung admits that he has not been a very good father to Yonghwa, especially after his first wife death. He married his second wife a year after to make sure  Yonghwa is taken care properly and he gets two daughter with his second wife, which Jessica and Krystal.

“Appa, she is sold to the club by her foster father. I just want to help her out of the horrible place for a girl. Don’t tell me that you won’t do the same if you’re in my place?” Yonghwa looks at his father intensely to convince him. “Now since you’re so calm about this, it’s time for you to solve and cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter