Chapter 17

You're Mine, My Property!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was between blood ties or a long run friendship, Yonghwa finally was in the position where he had to choose. Never once it cross his mind that this day will come true, when he said that particular warning to Jay Park years ago. One night before his sister wedding, Yonghwa arranged a bachelor party for Jay. He remembered that moment when he said to Jay, “Tonight will be the last night of your freedom, man. You better not be attending any party of this kind after this. I don’t want to see my sister running to me, crying because of you, Jay.” Looking into Yonghwa’s eyes Jay Park answered unfalteringly, “No, she won’t be running to you because I’ll keep her happy. You should know that I love all this while Jessica. Thanks, bro for entrusting your little sister to me. I’ll make her happy.”

Now in Jungshin’s living room he was looking at Jay who strode with assurance towards Jessica who was sitting at the bar with Krystal. They have a little gathering in Jungshin’s new apartment. It was a house warming party. Jungshin invited Yonghwa and Seohyun but extend the invitation to Jessica and Krystal as well. As it was known to the public that Jessica leave her house, Jay’s house. Paparazzi had been camping out side of their house’s gate to catch a glimpse of Jessica which a futile effort since Jessica resided at Yonghwa’s. The past two weeks was a nightmare for Jay. He was fired with a lot of question pertaining his marriage towards Jessica, despite his efforts to clear the misunderstanding by organizing a press conference regarding his unfortunate incident with the model. He was paint as playboy or a cheater in the relationship. Thing was getting worst as Jessica’s agency did not release any statement or comment regarding the matter.

There were a lot of speculation going on the internet. What irked Jay the most was when one of the E-news site came up with divorce speculation. Jay just barged into Jungshin’s party that evening. He got to kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter