Chapter 11

You're Mine, My Property!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Doing their work together in their library makes Yonghwa conscious of Seohyun’s presence in the room. For the first time, Yonghwa looks and stares at Seohyun, who has put on her red spectacles, and working diligently on her assignments. “She has eyes that shine brightly, smooth skin, sharp nose and pink lips,” Yonghwa thinks. For once, he finally sees that Seohyun, his wife actually a beautiful girl. No wonder Minhyuk, his close dongsaeng once told him that Seohyun is rather popular in their faculty, despite her low-profile and humble personality. Yonghwa knows quite a lot about Seohyun from Minhyuk since; Minhyuk is one of her secret-admirer in Dongguk University.

Yonghwa remember the incident where he caught Minhyuk and his personal interest towards his wife, Seohyun. That night, they are supposed to meet at one of the club at town but suddenly Jungshin changed his mind and suggested that they should go and visit Minhyuk in his apartment in Dongguk University areas instead. That was their first time going to Minhyuk apartment which located in that areas, usually Minhyuk asked them to come to his parent place to hang out. So, Yonghwa, Jungshin and Jonghyun planned to surprise their maknae. Ironically, Yonghwa whom get the biggest surprised that particular night when, he saw Seohyun’s picture was hung up on the wall of  Minhyuk’s living room.  “MINHYUK-AH!” That’s how Yonghwa raised his voice that very night and he brought down the big poster by himself after interrogating his close dongsaeng, Kang Minhyuk.

After the incident, Yonghwa gained a lot of information and latest news about his wife’s activity in her University via Minhyuk. Besides, Minhyuk seems to know best about Seohyun’s preference and the information given by Minhyuk mostly accurate. To Yonghwa it’s rather a ridiculous situation as Seohyun is a low-profile and plain girl to him since she didn’t really put any make up. But Minhyuk argues with him that once he sees Seohyun’s beauty, his heart and mind will be captured forever and Yonghwa scoffed at his dongsaeng cliché statement.

“Mr Jung,” Seohyun said, tries to get Yonghwa’s attention as he is still lost in his own thought about Seohyun. “Yes,” Yonghwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter