Chapter 6

You're Mine, My Property!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What do you think of this design, Seohyun?” Yonghwa asked his bride-to-be while showing her one of the wedding dress. Seohyun is very tired at the moment that she sees all the gown to be almost the same. Actually today is the second day for her wedding dress hunting with Jessica and Krystal. Today Yonghwa follows them because Jessica keeps on bugging him, insisting that his opinion is also important when they choose the wedding dress.

“I’ll take it if you like it,” Seohyun tries to sound cheerful about it but Yonghwa can see through it that Seohyun  is too tired already. “It’s a good thing that I come along today, otherwise this girl must be dragged around into a few more boutique like a rag doll by Jessica and Krystal,” Yonghwa said to himself. “Hyun unnie, Yonghwa oppa is not the one that going to wear it down the aisle but you, so we need to find the one that suit you the most,” Krystal said while busy looking through another number of dresses.

“When I think about it again, why don’t we get the same designer who designs me an exclusive wedding dress  for your bride Yonghwa oppa?” Suddenly Jessica who is silently looking for the dress speaks her mind for first time in that particular shop.  Yonghwa smile at his sister suggestion, “I just find it a good experience for Seohyun and I to experience this entire shopping spree. We’re getting married once in a life time, well if we don’t take divorce into account. So that’s why I want my bride-to-be to find her own wedding dress that she likes.”

The real reason is that Seohyun does not want to spend a fortune on her wedding dress even though Yonghwa keeps on telling her it is okay and he can afford it. But the stubborn girl insists that she will get it from wedding boutique. Guess this time Yonghwa has got himself a real girl, not some materialistic plastic as Krystal calls most of his fling in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter