Chapter 7

You're Mine, My Property!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yonghwa  is now sitting across Seohyun in living room, looking at her intensely before he shift his gaze to a cup of coffee that Seohyun has prepared for him. Silence is engulfing them, for Seohyun every moment that pass by is very awkward, “What have I gotten myself into, spending time sitting with him alone is very awkward and unlikely will be comfortable for me and I have got myself into marriage with him. What will happen to me later?” She could not even lift her head and look at Yonghwa at the moment as she feels that the guy who sits in front of her at the moment is rather menacing.

In his mind, Yonghwa remember back what his younger friends, Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk said to him when they came to visits him at the work place when he told them about Seohyun. Among all, Jungshin strongly oppose his decision to marry Seohyun just because to get himself out of the mess, “Hyung, that poor young girl is being victimized here. What if she has already someone that she loves?” That statement that comes out of Jungshin’s mouth sting his heart, “Hell no. She is mine. There is no where I’m going to let that happen. She better doesn’t labour anything romantic feeling toward other guy.” So, he decides to come and talk about their marriage with Seohyun. He needs to know what she thinks of it at least.

“I come here because I think that we need to talk about us. You know, with us going to get married within 3 days, we need to at least talk about it,” suddenly Yonghwa breaks the silence between them. This caught Seohyun off guard as she is busy thinking about her new life as someone life soon. “Huh?” Seohyun just looks at Yonghwa absent-mindedly as she does not pay attention to anything that he has said. “What do you think of marriage?” Yonghwa said without wasting any more time.

“I have not thought about getting married at this age. I mean I’m rather young and I would like to gain more experience in life, but since I’ve gotten into this state I guess getting married

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter