Chapter 1

You're Mine, My Property!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Tonight is another lonely night,” said a young man in white V-shirt and clad black jean. He sits alone at the corner on the second floor of the night club looking at the sea of people that filled the dance floor. Actually he seldom comes to this kind of place, but since his best friends are busy with their work, he finally has to spend his night alone drinking beer without any company. Earlier on there are few girls that practically throw themselves into his arms, but he is not in the mood to entertain them tonight.

“What’s wrong, babe?” one of the girl asked him about his odd behaviour. Usually he will immediately drag one of them into any of the available room and do the favour. Jung Yonghwa just looked at the girl with uninterested expression and said coldly, “I just want to be alone right now. So, please leave me alone.” The girls know not to mess around that guy if he is not in a good mood. The Jung heir is known for his short – temper, not long ago he had his face on front news for fighting at night club.

After sitting for half an hour alone, Yonghwa decides to go back home, as he walk passed one of the rooms at the  night club, his eyes catch a painful sight of a young girl being beaten badly by two men since the door open ajar. The painful scream of the young girl which cannot be heard by most of the people in the club since the music is very loud. At first he walks pass by, without any attention to help the girl but when he reached the stairs, he turns back and suddenly barges into the room. Before one the guys can slap the girl face once again, Yonghwa manages to grab his arm and prevent his hand from touching the younger girl swollen and bruise face any further.

 The girl did not dare to look at her saviour as she scooted away from the three guy and just stare blankly as she listen to what the men in front of her said, “ I want her to be free from this place. You know what I meant, Top.” Yonghwa acquaintance, Top stays quiet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter