SURPRISE!

Soulmate

~ Looks like I'm back from my writer's block with your VERY LONG awaited sequel. :D

My reviewer is finally pleased and I hope you like it too. ~

 

         You were sitting on the couch with a fluffy, warm blanket wrapped around yourself. Your cold, red nose was running but you were just too lazy to reach for the tissues that were only a foot away, so you just kept sniffing. The room was freezing but you didn’t feel like walking to the window and close it; the sound of the trees swaying in the wind was comforting; it was the only sound you heard. You hated silence; it kept reminded you just how lonely you were.

„It’s cold...” You mumbled to yourself letting out a sigh. You had no idea why you were sighing so often; it may have been because you missed him; or because you were lonely or just a futile attempt to break the silence that settled when the wind quieted down.

         Everything was grey: the buildings, the room that kept getting darker as night crept in, the sky… everything. It was cold outside despite the warm wind that kept invading your room, bringing in the nice perfume of your neighbor’s freshly washed clothes, along with the smell of autumn.

You only noticed how dark it had gotten when yellow lights started to brighten the apartments in front of yours – but you didn’t feel like turning on the light. You sometimes wondered if anybody thought your apartment was uninhabited because, watching from the window, you always saw people walking around their apartments… you wondered if anybody ever noticed you, though you hoped they didn’t because you didn’t want them to know how lonely you were. Over thinking – that was just like you.

“I won’t be home sooner than a month…” JiYong’s voice replayed in your head.

“I know…” You replied aloud escaping another sigh; maybe, in the end it was because you missed him. If only you hadn’t gotten sick just before the tour… you would have been together now. It was the first time you were left alone at home, maybe that was what made it so unbearable. “He could have at least left Gaho at home…” You mumbled sniffing.

         You could sometimes hear his voice calling you; that was just how much you missed him. Sometimes, you would sit in the bed silently and reach at the sound of your own beating heart that sounded like footsteps. 3 months had passed and you were still reaching even though you knew he wasn’t there.

“Jagi!” JiYong’s voice rang from the doorstep. There it went again…

“I should really tell a psychologist about this… it’s getting louder every time.” You whined in your mind.

You were brought back to reality by the ringing of the phone and you jumped up on your feet and stumbled all the way to it, picking up quickly.

“Yobuseyo?!” You yelled enthusiastically, expecting JiYong’s voice to speak from the other side.

“Why are you so excited?” The annoying voice of a woman you disliked answered making you roll your eyes.

“It’s not because I knew who it was; if I did I wouldn’t have picked up.” You answered emotionlessly crossing your eyes in annoyance. “What do you want, Tiffany?” You asked harshly tip-toeing on the cold floor, back to the couch and cuddling under the cover. A year had passed since you broke it off with YoungBae and you hadn’t exchanged ONE word with Tiffany ever since.

“Today, YoungBae and I went to our first couple counseling and the psychologist advised me to solve my problems with you.” She said loosing you halfway through the sentence when JiYong’s voice rang though your ears again.

“SHUT UP ALREADY!” You yelled angrily throwing a pillow towards the source of the noise.

“What? You asked me what I wanted…” Tiffany spoke from the other end in the background.

“Wait, did you say Youngbae was…”

“Ya! Are you on your period?! Did you just tell me to shut up?! And why did you throw this at me?!” JiYong yelled walking into the room, holding the pillow in one hand. Your eyes widened in shock and the corners of your mouth turned upside unconsciously into a wide grin.

“Why are you sitting in the dark?” He asked frowning. “It’s freezing here…” he continued walking to the window and closing it as you threw the phone away, stood up and ran to him, wrapping your arms around his waist from the back and hugging him tightly. Your bare feet were freezing but you didn’t mind, he was there; that was all that mattered.

“You came earlier.” You mumbled against his back.

“Aish~ it tickles,” he said escaping a laugh, then turning around and giving you a suspicious look. “and aren’t you happy? Were you expecting someone else?” He asked raising one eyebrow.

“Definitely, you didn’t expect me to wait until you came back, didn’t you?” You answered giggling devilishly and letting him go.

“So you didn’t miss me?” He asked kissing you softly, letting you know just how much he loved you.

“Not at all.” You said shaking your head and pouting cutely.

“Really?” He asked smiling sheepishly. “Then why are you wearing my shirt, AGAIN?”

“What, am I not allowed to?” You asked skipping towards the bedroom playfully with him following you.

“I’m here now, so I want it back.” He said on an amused tone.

“Then…” You said sitting on the bed and shrugging, giving him a provocative look, “come and get it.”

__

“Oh, and leave this one next to the bed!” You said as he was about to throw his shirt off. “I’ll wear it in the morning.”

***

 

The person that's going to make your life worth living

is somewhere - maybe you've met him

maybe he's on the other side of the world -

you just have to

Wait.