EXO - 10 = Tao and Kris

When life throws EXO at you, RUN!

| Choi ~~~~~'s/ Cindy's POV |

 

OMGAWD! Kris is part of that famous group?! Umm.... What are they called again?? 

I tapped my chin.

*mental light bulb* I remember now! EXO!?!?!?! No wonder he looked familiar. I watched their history MV back in Australia.

I rubbed my eyes to make sure I want dreaming any on this.

Kris walked up to me and sat on the seat next to me.

"Long time no see Cindy, I thought you would have forgotten me since we didn't text." He faked a sniffle.

I stared at him. My mind was going crazy with all the information. Everyone in the cafeteria was listening into our conversation, or at least Kris talking.

The rest of EXO sat around the table as well and continued their conversations. They acknowledged my presence but didn't push for introductions.

"Errr... H-hi Kris." I stuttered a bit, unable to say anything else.

"Why are you stuttering? What happened to the cheerful Cindy I met at the side shop?" He tilted his head.

Well that was when I didn't know who you were!

"She's still here, she's just a bit shocked at certain events." I scratched my head and stood up. "I'm going to leave now. I have to s-study." I did an awkward bow and walked away from the scene.

"Bye! I'll see you later!"

Oh my god, how embarrassing. I wriggled my body, attracting some attention. I ran into the closest bathroom and locked the door.

"What do I do? I didn't want my first day to be like this." I stomped my feet on the ground. I looked in the mirror and found a tired and shocked expression plastered on my face.

OMO. I look horrible.

Suddenly I heard the door begin to open and in walked 5 girls. I didn't pay much attention to them since they were just applying more makeup on their already caked faces until I heard them talking about the earlier event.

"Did you guys hear about EXO sitting with a girl in the cafeteria?" One of them asked whist  putting on eyeliner.

"Yes, I wish I was there to see it."

"Wow . I bet she was happy to be getting all the attention, if I find out who she is I'm going to beat the crap outta her for talking to my Oppa."

I flinched at her harsh words. They don't even know me though.

"But don't you think it's weird, EXO never goes to the cafeteria, let alone sit with someone else that is not from their group."

"That better not go anywhere near them again. Or else I'll get my brother to beat her up for talking to my future husband."

Yeh, well I could probably beat your brother up. I laughed at my thoughts but got interrupted by the one that called me a .

"Why are you laughing? Think something's funny do you?" She walked to me and towered over me since she was wearing 7 inch heels.

"Nothing. I wasn't laughing at you." I shifted my weight and roamed my eyes.

"You better not have been. Let's go girls." She her heels and walked out with the other girls following her.

"Wow, I'm famous in less than 5 minutes. This must be a record." I went out of the bathroom and continued classes.

 

The rest of the day was chaotic. Everywhere I went people would be taking about EXO and the 'new girl.' Luckily, no one knew who the 'mysterious girl' was which made me relax a bit.

I trudged around the campus looking downwards in case someone recognised me.

Could this day get any better? I sarcastically thought.

I tilted my head towards the sky but stopped short when I saw Kris walking towards me with another guy.

Oh great, it can.

I picked up speed and continued along, hoping that they wouldn't see me.

"Hey! Cindy right?" The other one called.

NOOOOOOOOOO! Why can't I just dig a hole and put my head in it.

I rotated my body to face them. "Hey Kris and uhh.." I couldn't finished my sentence because I didn't know his name. "I'm sorry." I shook my head. "What's your name again?"

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Kris clapped his hands together and laughed at my question.

"Hyung! That's not funny!" The other one whined.

I looked between the two of them and understood that their relationship was really close.

"But it's so funny! BWAHAHAHA!! She doesn't know who you are!"

"Uhh... Kris, don't you remember what happened last week?"

"Huh? What's that?" He straightened up and stopped laughing.

"I didn't know who you were either when we first met." I pointed out.

I then nodded at the other guy. "We haven't officially met yet, I'm Choi ~~~~~, but call me Cindy." I gave him my hand to shake.

"I'm the maknae of EXO-M Tao. Buing buing." He did an aegyo and shook my hand.

He's cute! I wanna pinch his cheeks. Must resist temptation.

"Haha, nice to meet you. I have to go home now. I'll see you guys tomorrow?" I began walking backwards.

"No."

I stopped in my tracks. "Huh? What?" I gave a questioning glance at Tao.

"Since I only met you, I wanna get to know you more! I'll walk you home."

Tao came up to me and linked his arm into mine.

"Kaja!"

He pulled me along with him leaving Kris stunned.

Okay then.. I guess. I looked at Kris behind us and saw him shaking his head.

 

"So which way to your house?" Tao pointed in two directions.

We were already at the front gate of the school. I had already gotten used to the fact that students were talking about me already, so stares didn't faze me.

"Uh, that way!" I began walking along the path towards a stop light.

Tao and Kris trailed behind me without making conversation.

What do I say? What if I make a fool out of myself...

I abruptly the balls of my feet wanting to strike a conversation but instead came face to face with Tao. I felt my cheeks heat up with embarrassment and I could see Tao turning a light shade of pink too.

None of us moved for a while, afraid that a slip might send us both crashing to the ground.

"Break it up." Tao was pulled away from me by Kris. "Stop trying to make a move on my first girl friend Tao."

Girl-girlfriend?? MWOH!?

Tao also seemed to be a bit confused. We both squinted our eyes at Kris, wanting to know his explanation of the term 'girlfriend.'

"Stop glowering at me like that." Kris nudged both our heads with his knuckles and chuckled. "Aren't you my first girl friend Cindy? Since your my first female friend..."

Oh.. So that's what he meant. I thought he was gonna turn possessive on me...

I released a breath of relief.

"Nice to know." I smiled at him and crossed the street.

 

We passed by a sweets shop so we took a detour and ate some ice-cream.

"Maa!" I giggled.

Strawberry ice-cream, my favourite.

Tao had a chocolate cone and Kris had a rainbow cone.

I happily my cone without doubt until I swallowed and got a brain freeze.

"Ahh!" I clutched my head and shut my eyes to let it pass quicker.

"Cindy-sshi, are you okay?" Tao took my arm and lead me to a bench.

"Ah, n-ne. Komawo Tao-sshi." I took deep even breaths and glared at the cone.

Evil food....

"Pabo, eat slowly next time." I heard Kris say, eating the cone like a god.

Ne Appa.

When I had finished my dilemma, we went home.

 

 

Once we had reached my house I said goodbye to them and started to walk through the door.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

I am?

I reversed my actions and looked at Kris. "And what would that be?"

Instead of saying anything, Kris came up to me and hugged me. "You forgot to do this."

My head was resting on top of his shoulder and I could smell his cologne. I closed my eyes and started to droop my eyelids.

His body was very warm and welcoming, making me want to stay in the same position.

The hug was interrupted when I heard someone clear their throat.

Oh crap, there's Tao.

I pushed Kris away lightly and stepped backwards.

"Why did Kris get to hug you?" Tao whined. "I want a hug too."

He ran up to me and pulled me into a tight hold. I could feel his sculpted body against my chest.

What is with these guys and hugging? Feels nice though.

Tao released me and gave me an eye smile. "You should go in now, good night Cindy Dongsaeng."

"Good night Tao."

"No no no, call me Oppa!"

But you're more childish than me... Meh, whatever.

"Good night Tao Oppa." I turned to Kris. "Good night Kris Oppa."

"Nite Cindy."

I waved at them and went inside.

 

After I had got in bed I received a message.

 

To: Cindy

From: Kris

 

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT HUGGING GUYS OTHER THAN ME ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF ME?!

YOU HAVE QUITE A NERVE THERE CHOI  ~~~~~.

Get ready to face my wrath... GRRRRR.

 

To: Kris

From: Cindy

 

Geez, calm your farm. I wasn't the one that initiated the hug in the first place.

Go give your wrath to Tao. Nite~

*mehrong* :P

 

I switched off my phone and placed it on the bedside table and fell into a deep slumber.

 

~End of Chapter~

 


 

 *bows  a million times*

mianhe... i didn't update.

I have exams coming up so i'll either update again on the week end or next week after Wednesday~ :D

COMMENT SUBSCRIBE~

PLESE GIVE FEEDBACK!! or else i don't know if people are actually reading this~

Let's try a test... if you really did read this bottom part, in your comment, add I LOVE KIMCHI! or just write I LOVE KIMCHI!

And does anyone know how to put polls in chapters??? O.O Please PM me <3

 

KPOP NEWS~

 

TEEN TOP

Teen Top finally made their long waited comeback!!

To You - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4R8Y-hRfY&feature=g-u-u

Niel just made his way higher on my bias list because of his *coughbathtubcough* scene..... ~.~

Teasers:

Love is Fight - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2q1CQrNl58&feature=channel&list=UL

Love is Pure - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHeFV1zhnPI&feature=channel&list=UL

Love is Pain - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5_wpACrKn4&feature=channel&list=UL

To You - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhmbKbFK2PQ&feature=channel&list=UL

L.JOE!! Still my bias in Teen Top! <3

 

MYNAME

I know this was released May 20th.. but i still wanna put it here.

Hello & Goodbye Teaser - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2pgqUcaIr4&feature=channel&list=UL

idk.. but the long hair kinda reminds me of Heechul from SJ.

The dance version Teaser was also released - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxF1WSfYqxo&feature=channel&list=UL

They have changed so much ;( but in a good way :)

 

2BIC & DAVICHI

They did a combination/duo together <3

I really like this song, kinda in that mood recently.

 오늘같은 밤이면 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN4jkMs9ZqM&feature=channel&list=UL

 

JJ PROJECT

This is a project group from JYP, hence the 'JYP' trademark saying at the start of the song.

I personally think this project should becomer a duo.

Their MV Bounce is really good! I love the 'shake it' part. cute XD

Bounce - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yvic9sAg64

ENGLISH SUBBED - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKQFfnVehGw&feature=channel&list=UL

Making of MV ENGLISH SUBBED- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEF7W8ayQrE&feature=channel&list=UL

Jacket Making ENGLISH SUBBED - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwpsuJf4N6o&feature=channel&list=UL

Debut Stage M!Countdown - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCd8eD5YeXY

for rookies, their live singing is really good.

 

JUNIEL FT. JUNG YONGHWA

I love the melody of this song. Babo

Babo ENGLISH SUBBED - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJJnlrA3ciU&feature=channel&list=UL

I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it *daydreams*

and the collaboration was so god, with the guitars and the voices. *shivers*

 

B1A4

Baby Good Night~~~~~~~~ need I say more???

MV - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ZnxKSPJH8&feature=related

the concept is so funny, with like the get up they have on.

~baby good night *** good night *** dancing dancing dancing in the moonlight.

Comeback Stage Music Bank - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvETXRqgqno

 

G.NA

She has recently released her comeback album 2HOT.

the teaser is a bit scary with all the buff guys... *coughcough* if i saw them on the street i would probably run away..

2HOT ENGLISH SUBBED - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_OBkLpPD1U

Comeback Stage [Summer Star] Music Bank - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dk6QIthu_k&feature=channel&list=UL

Comback Stage [2HOT] Music Back - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYYIkxacDcU&feature=channel&list=UL

She has gotten so skinny, like a twig O.O

 

IF I FORGOT A GROUP I'M SORRY, BUT I'VE SEEN DOING OTHER STUFF AND HAVEN'T CAUGHT UP YET. *COUGHCOUGH*

 

Picture time!

 

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE EXO HEADPHONES!! I WANT THEM ALL!! *greedy*

BAEK HYUN~

KRIS~

LU HANNIE!~ Since I’m HunHan biased, I MIGHT, just might buy headphones. But sometimes, I feel like it’s a waste buying all these merchandises. <.< BUT I FREAKIN’ LURV EXO. SO YA.

SE HUN~

EXO-K~

TAO~

EXO-M~

CHAN YEOLLIE~

 CHEN

D.O

D.O

LAY.

SU HO~

KAI HEADPHONES~! ><

XIU MIN~

all headphone images credits to: To know MORE about EXO Planet: The Rebound-2

tumblr_m0v5wwODU21rofkv6o1_250.png

 2cd9g2.jpg

 tumblr_m3rxxwaHoG1ro0dzho1_1280.jpg

 136937644889976467_Kt1vLVoa_222.jpg

 540373_336667783056757_100001406133305_9

 

 

549384_392873014064524_323749150976911_1

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaEfOzLtV54AsNItAavoc

Bye Guys~ *waves*

Good Night/Morning/Afternoon/Evening