First Day in Seoul

When life throws EXO at you, RUN!

| Choi ~~~~~'s/ Cindy's POV|

 

We got the power

I got the power

Geu ape gulhaji ma neonneon

Geureoji mara gogael deureora

We got the power

Geue majseo ssawo

Cheonsaui eolgullo nal nalnal

Chyeodaboji ma geojitmarida

 

I rolled on myself, hit the snooze button on my pororo clock and groggily opened my eyes.

[0]pororo_clock1.jpg

Ugh, what time is it?

I lifted my head and checked my alarm clock beside me.

8:30. Why so early.

I got up from my bed and swayed my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

bathrooms.jpg

I went down to the kitchen and looked in the cupboards to search for food.

After breakfast I turned my attention to the bags of luggage in the living room.

I guess it's time to start unpacking. I huffed out a breath and moved towards my mountain of belongings.

Joy

After re-arranging everything in the apartment to my liking a few times I finally had time sit down.

Hmmm. It's only 12, what to do? I pondered at the question in my head.

"Let's go explore Seoul!" I made a 'fighting' motion and got changed.

cute-asian-girl-korean-korean-fashion-ul

Since I was in Korea now, I could dress how I wanted to because there wouldn't be loan sharks around.

It feels nice to be myself again. Giggling, I stretched my arms out and spun around in a circle.

I took my wallet, put on my shoes and walked out the door.

 

-------------

 

I wonder around the streets of Seoul, finding many different cute things. The streets were filled with people, students in uniforms, elderly people and the occasional non asian tourist.

On the corner of a street I found a little store that sold many different types of bracelets.

I want this, and this, and this too. I WANT THEM ALL!

5862_D.jpg

I checked my wallet to see how much money I had before deciding which one to buy.

I looked up from my wallet and chose the one that I liked the best, the white one.

"Excuse me." I said, to who I thought was the shop owner. When he turned around, I thought he was the tallest person I had ever seen.

GIANT! O_O

The boy looked at me cautiously, acting as if I would him. He rotated his head from left to right skimming the view behind me. From where I was standing, it looked as if he was running away from someone.

What is with this person, is he being chased? I too glanced around, but found nothing out of the ordinary so I turned my attention back to him.

"Excuse me, but can you please tell me this price of this bracelet?"

"Huh?" He seemed puzzled by my question for a while and then laughed. "Sorry, but I don't work here, but if you checked the price on the board behind you, I think it will be written there." He pointed to a black chalkboard behind me that had prices written on it.

I scratched my head. Awkward. Third person I've talked to here and I've already made a fool out of myself.

"I'm sorry, uh.. Bye." I started to move away but was stopped by a hand on my arm.

"I should be the one that's sorry, I must have looked really weird then." He chuckled. "I'm Kris by the way. Judging from the time I've known you, you're not from around here are you?"

I shyly nodded while looking at him. Tall and smart. Nice. "I'm Choi ~~~~~, but I prefer Cindy. I'm only moved here yesterday."

"Ah, no wonder." he said. He stood there for a while, still grasping my arm.

I lightly tugged my arm so he would let go. "I should go now." I awkwardly turned around and began to walk out of the shop.

"Do you want me to give you a tour of this place?" He quickly asked. "Seeing that it's your first time and I have spare time right now." He added.

Wait, I've only known him for like... 5 minutes? And he wants to tour me around? Okay...

I nodded my head and smiled at him, "sure, I guess you could."

"Okay, let's go." He walked out of the stall and beckoned me to go with him.

When he walked out, I finally noticed what he was wearing.

Blue, red and white knitted jumper and jeans, simple yet nice. I nodded my head in approval.

77_thumb.jpg

"Where to first?" I asked Kris.

"Hmmm..." He tapped his chin and thought. "How about 'Namdaemun Market'?"

"Uh sure." I nodded slowly. "To namudamunmunmun market... Honestly, I have no idea where that is." I pouted.

Kris laughed at my response. "Okay, kaja!"

 

 

| Kris' POV |

 

OMG, crazy fans chasing me!

I bolted towards a stall on the corner of the street, hoping that the fans would go in another direction.

"Did you see Kris go this way?" I heard one of the fans say. "I think he went right! Let's go EXOtics!"

I peered from my hiding spot and saw the fans going off on different routes to find me.

Who needs a work out when you have fans after you every minute of the day?

I slouched down to the floor and sat there. I wiped my sweat off my forehead with my sleeve.

I can already hear EXO laughing at me because I got chased... Again. The rest of them don't even mind the fans. I think it's psycho.

"Excuse me." I heard a voice say.

Oh crap! I shivered at the thought of a crazy obsessed fan. I hope this fan isn't that bad and ask me to do weird things, aegyo is enough for me.

I stood up and faced the direction of the voice. Standing in front of me was a girl, she as probably in high school still, but wasn't wearing a uniform.

I surveyed behind her to see if there was anyone else however no one was with her.

Strange, why be here all alone If your a fan?

The girl turned around and looked at the crowd before facing me again.

"Excuse me, but can you tell me the price of this bracelet?" she asked.

Does she know who I am? Why isn't she flinging her body at me like all the other fans? Strange girl. Does she possibly think I'm the SHOP OWNER!?

I tried to stop my self from laughing but I couldn't hold it in.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry but I don't work here, but if you checked the price on the board behind you, I think it will be written there." I pointed towards the blackboard behind her that had the prices all listed.

I guess shes either not a fan or else is a tourist. I relaxed my body since there wouldn't be anyone after me for a while.

"I'm sorry, uh.... Bye." She started to leave.

Already, but she's cute, I wanna become friends with her since she doesn't know who I am anyway.

I moved forward and held onto her arm.

Crap, what do I say? I know!

"I should be the one that's sorry, I must have looked really weird then." I chuckled. "I'm Kris by the way. Judging from the time I've known you, you're not from around here are you?"

"I'm Choi ~~~~~, but I prefer Cindy. I'm only moved here yesterday."

So she isn't from here, now I get why she didn't begin fangirling.

"Ah, no wonder."

I felt her tug her arm so I released her. "I should go now." She started heading out.

Think Kris think! I rummaged through my brain.

"Do you want me to give you a tour of this place?" I quickly asked. "Seeing that it's your first time and I have spare time right now." I added, in case she thought I would do something to her.

I saw her head nod and she smiled at me. "Sure, I guess you could."

Great! "Okay, let's go." I strolled out of the stall and turned to face her.

Is she checking me out? I mentally shook my head. Nah, I don't think so.

"Where to first?" she asked me.

"Hmmm..." I tapped my chin. "how about 'Namdaemun Market'?" I suggested.

"Uh sure. To namudamunmunmun market... Honestly, I have no idea where that is." She said with a pout.

So cute, I want to squish those cheeks. But I think that would be a bad idea. *Mentally squishes cheeks*

"Okay, kaja!"

 

 

~End of Chapter~

 


 First EXO person to meet her is indeed Kris!

I hope to enjoyed this chappie <3

subscribe, comment :D

 

Now since Kris has met her... Lets do some Kris SPAM!!

tumblr_m286pz6OhB1qlto85o10_500.jpgrJ23zd75.jpg

tumblr_m2i3x2yfl01rorjdeo1_500.png

tumblr_m3fzgjpyCx1rv0kt4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2bks6ncxi1rp5e9qo4_500.jpg

54761102201204010957281445328936437_001.

CONGRATULATIONS TO BAP'S 100 DAY ANNIVERSARY!

tumblr_m3ia0gkgTV1qhk0wlo1_500.png

BAP-Power.jpg

image

NOW LASTLY: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAEKHYUN EXO! <3

~생일축하합니다~

image

 

 

Source: tumblr

BYE BYE CHINGUS ^_^