First Day of School...

When life throws EXO at you, RUN!

| Choi ~~~~~'s/ Cindy's POV |

 

The next few days were a blur. Waking up, going out, eating dubboki, sleeping, sending multiply emails to my Auntie back in Australia informing her about what I was doing and how much I missed her and the food back at home.

I had lost track of the days until it was was finally the D-day, my first day of school. By this time of the year it was already a quarter into the semester, but my exchange co-ordinator let me have a week to get used to Korea before starting school. That way I would be more comfortable.  

 

On this fine sunny Monday morning, crazy cold Monday morning, I woke up to my pororo alarm clock yet again for the 7 time this week but for a different reason. School.

It is finally the day.

Normally I would be dreading school days because I would always be bullied by Alex. But today was different, new school, new classmates, new teachers and no Alex! Heaven!

KYAAAAAA!!!

I squealed into the bed sheets and got ready for school.

I changed into my new uniform that had been hanging on the door from the previous night.

392179_328741903808643_129271530422349_1

Wow, so different from the uniforms back in Australia. I twirled around in my room, admiring how I looked.

This fits me so well, I can't wait to go to class. And... Meet with Kris.

 I packed my bag and went to the bus stop.

 

 A/N: anything written in red is spoken in Korean, things written in blue and spoken in english

It was only 7 in the morning, yet the bus stop was almost invisible among the sea of students. The majority of students had a different uniform on, but some had the same one.

I wonder why there are only a few people here with my uniform. Probably because it's too early right now.

I shrugged off the thought and stood awkwardly at the stop. I skimmed over the crowd of students and noticed that all of them were bundled into separate groups and talking amongst themselves.

As I was waiting, I overheard one of the groups talking about someone. "I'm so happy to be going to school again! I get to see Lu Han Oppa's face." I rotated my head towards the direction of the gossip and saw that they were wearing the same uniform as I was.

I guess this Lu Han guy is her boyfriend? The rest of the people there looked really jumpy, as if something really good would be happening today. They were all smiling creepily and talking about boys which made me wonder if they were crazy fangirls.

I blew a raspberry and shivered.

Why is it so cold today, of all days. Yesterday there was sun and heat, now I'm currently mutating into an overgrown icicle.

I constantly blew heat into my hands and rubbed them together to warm myself up. I squinted at the road and saw that a bus was coming.

As it stopped at the station people flocked inside to get the seats, so I was left me standing. It wasn't really crowded yet but at every station, more people would get on and suddenly I found myself backed up against the window with no room to move or breathe. After 15 minutes of travelling, the bus finally started to get emptied when over half of the students got off. Now there were only teenagers wearing the same uniforms me. I sat down and rubbed my legs.

It's so stiff, I don't want to do this everyday. I pouted at my thought and listened to my music.

Eventually the bus arrived at a school where the rest of the students got out. I thanked for driver and followed them. I didn't know where to go but I guessed that everyone would be going to same way now.  

Wow, this place is better than the pictures give it credit for.

I looked at the scenery in awe. Nothing seemed out of place, plants were all grown to the same height and the grass was all the same colour. It was like everyday the place would be perfected for the next day.

From the distance, I saw that most students were arriving by their own cars with chauffeurs.

They must be loaded!

They all carried themselves with pride and walked in different directions.

I glanced around and could see some people sitting the grass with textbooks while others were talking about events that were happening.

I walked to where the closest building was and saw that 'INFORMATION BLOCK' was printed on the side.

0518_-_Exterior.jpg

Information... BLOCK?! At my old school they had an OFFICE. Those really small rooms that can only hold a maximum of 20 people.

I went inside and told one of the staff that I was a transfer student and that it was my first day. She gave me a package which consisted of my timetable, information about the school and a map.

*Mind blown* I feel like I'm going to get lost easily here since they gave a map.

Each section on the map was marked with building names and such. Someone had taken the liberty to label all my classes for me, probably because they thought I would take 15 minutes to find my classes.

May the person that marked my classes be blessed with 1 000 000 won.

 

Since I still had 30 minutes until classes started, I went to explore the campus. I walked past many buildings that all looked the same, until one near the end of the line caught my eye.

So I'm guessing this is the art building? This is quite something... I focused on the exterior of the building, taking in all the different techniques that would have been used for its construction.

sports and leisure center exterior, contemporary sport center, cheerfulness and nonconformism,

 

The designer of this building must be really talented. I awed at it's appearance.

My view of it got blocked when 100+ students ran in front of me towards a black van.

Holy cheeseburgers! I manoeuvred around to stop myself from being crashed into or stepped on.

"Mind where your going!" I yelled.

One of the girls stopped and glared at me, "Then move next time you pothead!" She then continued to run with the crowd.

MWOH!? Pothead. Aish!

I glared at the van, since it was probably the reason why I got called a pothead.

Who's so bloody special that they need an audience to get out from a van.

I silently cursed at the van before walking in the other direction.

All I could hear behind me was, "Oppas, welcome back!" "Oppa how was the trip?" "Oppa, can I be your girlfriend?"

Ewwwwww. I shivered at their comments and walked out of hearing range.

 

*bring bring*

Is that the bell?

I looked around and saw people packing and walking in various directions to get to homeroom.

I think that was. Now.. Let's see...

I took out the map and looked for 'homeroom'. Judging by the scale that was written on the map, I would have to walk about 100 metres from where I was standing.

Why didn't I think of bringing a golf buggie to drive around?  I sarcastically thought as I rolled my eyes to the sky.

The walked to homeroom didn't take as long as I thought, but I was still late for class. I walked in, and the teacher was already marking the attendance.

"Excuse me Sir, I'm a new student here, my name is Choi ~~~~~." I bowed at him to acknowledge him as my senior.

"Ah yes. I've heard about you." He said.

I was slightly taken aback by his choice of language.

He speak english and has heard about me? I hope it's nothing bad.

He chuckled. "Don't worry, it was all good news. Please take a seat in one of the empty spots at the back, I won't make you introduce yourself, seeing that all your other teachers today will. I hope you stay will be pleasant." He finally lifted his head from the sheet of paper and gave me a smile.

I nodded at him and followed his instructions. I could hear whispers about me throughout the room. "Do you think she paid to get here?" "She must have done something really good, or paid a load of cash to get here. This is like the first time SM has accepted anyone through exchange." "She looks pretty, should I asked her out?"

Could they talk any louder, I'm right here. The last comment made me laugh. Nice to know I'm pretty, but that is kinda creepy.

I lay my head on the table and waiting for first period to start.

 

 

First and second period were a bore. Biology and Physics. Both teachers made me stand in front of the class and introduce myself off a sheet of paper because they thought I couldn't speak Korean well. I went along with the act and all the students believed us.

Those who tried to converse with me, spoke in broken engrish (yes I was meant to spell engrish). To make things funny, I answered in English, leaving the confused at my fast sentences.

Most of the stuff they were learning were things I had already self taught the previous year. 

I so bored. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy~

I played with my pen and wrote down unnecessary notes. The teacher never asked for answer from me even though i knew all of them, due to the fact that they assumed i was dumb. Time went by very slowly, I would always glance at the clock hanging at the front of the classroom every few minutes.

~Tick tock tick tock~

Eventually, the bell rang and everyone would file out of the room in an orderly manner except me, I would zombie walk out of the room due to boredom.

 

~Recess~

I went to my locker and got my wallet for the canteen.

I have 20 000 won. I hope nothing the is too expensive.

Instead of using the map, I just followed where everyone else went, which led me to a lovely room that smelled of.. Well food.

Yummy.

I my lips and went in the line to start my food rendezvous.

There is too much... I glanced at my tray and noticed it was already half full.

I guess I'll just eat the rest at lunch time. I smiled at my brilliant idea until something at the end of the table caught my eye. POCKY!

Is that what I think it is????? POCKY!? Heaven is a place on earth!

I did a victory dance in my mind before going to where the pocky was.

My weakness... They look so tasty!.. Even though they are still in the box.

I eyed the boxes and examined all the flavours. Strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, kiwi, mango, almond, marble tea, banana dessert, marron and Brazilian pudding. I love this school!

I quickly took one box of each flavour and put it into my bag without being noticed and walked to a empty table situated near the window of the canteen room.

I munched on the food I had taken, minding my own business, savouring the sweet taste of the bun I was eating.

This taste so good, and it only cost 100 won! I should buy more to bring home.

As I wondered into my own world, I didn't notice that a bunch of people the size of a herd were following a group of boys towards the cafeteria.

The room suddenly got really rowdy. I removed my attention from the 100 won bun and saw that every girl the room had their attention on something at the corner of the room.

What's happening? Does this happen everyday? Or is this a special occasion? I tapped my head, trying to recall anything that I had read on the school website that might have triggered this response. I tried to get a clear view but was blocked by multiply heads.

Before I could clearly see beyond the wall of girls, I felt my pocket vibrate.

I got a messageeeeeeeeee. I wonder who from.

I pulled out my phone and read this message.

 

To: Cindy.

From: Your very first contact and friend in Korea, Kris Oppa.

 

Are you at school?

Where are you?

 

I looked around but couldn't see Kris anywhere.

 

To: Kris

From: Cindy :D

 

I'm in the canteen, eating a delicious 100 won bun! So cheap. XD

Where are you? I don't see you anywhere.

 

I took another bite out of the bun to pass time. After minute he finally replied.

 

To: Cindy.

From: Your very first contact and friend in Korea, Kris Oppa.

 

Turn around and look up, I'm coming towards you now.

 

I didn't understand what he wrote but I followed his instructions. I placed my phone back in my pocket and looked up. At first I didn't see anything, but then everything became clear.

 

The crowd surrounding the table of what i called 'celebrities' parted like the red sea.

Out stepped a person followed be 11 other boys, they started to walk towards my direction.

Is that? It can't be!?

Leading them was a teenager.

A male teenager.

A teenager I knew.

A teenager that I had met the previous week.

A teenager that went by the name Kris.

HOLY CHEESEBURGERS! THE AIRPORT GUYS!

 

~End of Chapter~

 


*BOWS A MILLION TIMES TO THE POWER OF 100*

I'm so sorry for not updating last week/this week? I was preoccupied... ;(

forgive me????

442369380.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6y5qx6vj4yYqvpHJafeF

am i forgiven yet?? ;(

 

NOW FOR KPOP NEWS! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~

 

INFINITE

The Chaser MV! COMBACK!! YAY!! SPAZZZZZZZZZZ... FANGIRLING XD

<3 INFINITE <3 SUNGYU <3 HOYA <3 DONGWOO <3 WOOHYUN <3 SUNGYEOL <3 MYUNGSOO <3 SUNGJONG <3 - is that the age order??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOvV0M7V4bA&feature=g-all-u - NO SUBS [woolim channel]

INFINITIZE SHOWCASE - The Chaser  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5hGAnZspuo&feature=g-all-u

Myungsoo's mission at infinitize showcase - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA5S1RHJkPU&feature=g-all-f - fancam

M!Countdown - Only Tears & The Chaser - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twIoRE4nTgE&feature=g-all-u

 

DALMATIAN

E.R. MV! why are they all dead?????? O.O

and the girl kisses him at the end... and I was like, 'lucky girl...'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWStkybqi2Q&feature=g-all-lik - no subs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5hGAnZspuo&feature=g-all-u - english subtitles

 

HELLO VENUS

This is a new girl group that just had their debut stage, support them!

VENUS MV - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU3Ug5pw7sw

DEBUT STAGE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z02jWhLWldo&feature=g-all-u

 

SHE'Z

Another new girl group!

First MV - My Way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPJRWq2Lw8g&feature=g-all-u

They seem really unique to me :D

but its sad to see that people are already comparing them to SNSD... but i guess that's music business...

 

A Pink

HUSH MV came out!! XD

dancing during class... *coughcough*

HUSH MV - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-67jToInT0

The making of HUSH - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wri_ZuhVIB4&feature=channel&list=UL

HUSH Point Dance? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM-lbEEZ6Mc&feature=channel&list=UL

M!Countdown comeback stage - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhM065_9iyw

Music Back comeback stage - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-ew09LoNRU&feature=related

 

BAP

Best Absolute Perfect!

POWER MV filing in songdo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etL3QstdSZk&feature=channel&list=UL

100th day anniversary!! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_v3Mtg_nEI&feature=channel&list=UL

POWER MV making part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK3-HAHmhD4&feature=channel&list=UL

POWER MV making part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBnnv0V_U44&feature=channel&list=UL

 

that is all for now...

A DANCING SCHOOL IN KOREA? I think.. ZN Dance School

CHECK OUT THEIR MOTHERS CLASS!

EXO MAMA Cover - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq2gLV2_Y6E

EXO MAMA Cover 5 people - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGT5PdKvohw&feature=channel&list=UL

4Minute Volume Up Cover - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB_9vBiYRnU&feature=channel&list=UL

 

BLACK QUEEN!

a dance group in Korea, very well known and travels around to dance covers.

SISTAR Alone Cover - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCyDgh70DU&feature=channel&list=UL

Beyonce We Run The World Cover - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV_p2Q7Dgvs&feature=channel&list=UL

 

now im really done..

a few macros..

Beast+Yoseob+66.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4SiYJUfE4f8cWO9uiPIP

ucanworshipme.jpg

tumblr_lhagoh60ti1qcgljso1_500.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrdRv_bc6AFC1qp90Lki8

tumblr_lbuwp9EWWt1qef4ifo1_500.jpg

b2st+beautiful+5.jpg

tumblr_l6fwja3sEU1qcgljso1_500.jpg

 167523_158563650858202_152554978125736_2

tumblr_lbltye0r3w1qdut8qo1_5001.jpg?w=61

ANNYEONG CHINGUS!!

gkwang+annyeong2.JPG