No? Yes? SLAVE?!

When life throws EXO at you, RUN!

 

| Choi ~~~~~'s/ Cindy's POV |

 

"AUNTIE AUNTIE AUNTIE AUNTIE AUNTIE!!!!! AUNTIE!!!" I ran towards my Auntie's house tripping over the uneven pavement and possibly being the murderer of multiple plants in the process.

Aish, stupid inanimate objects. Must run faster!

"AUNTIE!" I yelled, still a block away from the house.

'Will you shut your mouth young lady! Some people on the street are trying to sleep!" Yelled a man from across the street.

I bowed my head whist still running, hoping not to trip on anything else. "I'm sorry Sir, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please go back to sleep, there won't be anymore noise tonight."

"Rude teenagers" I heard him mutter.

Rude my , I don't have time to deal with you today.... AUNTIE!

Once I reached my destination I the doorbell, continuously tapping it like my life depended on it.

Open the door Auntie, this is important, it involves your niece's future.

I paced the front yard wishing for the door to open quickly.

Come on... Open the door, or else all these flowers are going to wither from my feet.

OPEN SESAME! I did a crazy spell motion towards the door. Damn, that didn't work. Time to bring out my inner Hermione Granger. Alohomora! ...room of requirement? *thinks* I need to get in so I can tell my Auntie the good news.

Back and forth and back and forth I walked. I don't know how many times I did it, but I would assume that if someone was watching me they would have fainted from dizziness.

"Choi Cindy! What are you doing power walking on the garden like that, my poor flowers are going to die because of you."

I turned my head and saw my Auntie watching me with an amused expression.

"Hi Auntie! Did I tell you how much I missed you." I said with a massive grin on my face.

I ran towards my Auntie and tackled her into a big bear hug.

"Whow there sweetie, my back is going to give way if you keep doing this to me." She said while plucking herself off the ground and fixing her clothes. "Now what was all that ruckus about before? I could literally hear you when the neighbour yelled at you." She gave me a stern look and looked outside in case someone was watching.

"Haha^^ You heard that? Now I know how loud I was." I tapped my foot on the carpet to keep myself calm.

"Come into the lounge room and tell what happened today, it must have been something big if it could get you jumping on your toes non-stop."

I giddily paraded into the lounge room and bounced on the couch.

How should I tell her? Where do I start? I completely spaced out and only realised it when my Auntie came in the room with a glass of coke and biscuits.

"Now dear, breathe in."

I took a deep breath.

Oh crap, I'm getting dizzy.

The world beneath me began shifting in an unnatural manner.

I don't remember drinking today..

"And breathe out, you don't want to faint before telling me the 'important' news."

I breathed out.

I can see again XD

I collected my thought on how to tell her in my head whilst eating a biscuit.

I tilted my head. Should I start with the loan shark guy that called me a monster? Or go straight to the exchange part?

My Auntie that seemed to know what I was doing said, "why don't you start from the beginning?"

Wise words, wise words. Why didn't I think of that?

I mentally knocked my head.

"Okay, from the start." I took a deep breath and began.

By the time I was finished telling her the events that had happened, the sky had turned pitch black, with only a hint of lights from the stars.

I patiently waited for her to rein all of the information into her brain.

I rocked in the chair slowly to pass time. *Creak*

I wonder what she would say? I hope she doesn't object. This would be the perfect opportunity to become 'normal' for once in my life, and I could experience endless pleasures. (do not think dirty ;D)

"So you're saying, that you were found by a loan shark, and the only way to 'run' away from them is to join the student exchange program that is fully paid for. Am I correct?" My Auntie raised her eyebrow at me.

I gulped. "Yes Auntie, I think that is the best solutions, and it gives me the perfect opportunity to extend my knowledge." I tried to make the offer sound really smart.

Knowing her, she'll probably say no. So I guess my back to squa

"So Cindy, when are you applying?"

Wha? Did I hear right? Is that a YES!? Victory dance!

"I think I heard you wrong. Can you repeat that Auntie, I thought I heard you say yes." I looked at her, doubting my hearing.

"That's because you heard right, you are going to apply this instant!" She said having one of her famous eye smiles on her face.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I kept repeating those two words over and over again to her.

That night, I dreamt of when it all started.

 

~Flashback~

5 years ago

 

"Daddy, daddy. Where are we going?" I asked with a question mark written on my face.

My daddy picked me off the floor, "Cindy, we are not going anywhere, Daddy is going to go on a business trip for a while and will be back in a month, will you wait for Daddy?"

"Yes Daddy, Cindy will always wait for you." I smiled.

Daddy's leaving, but will be back in a month. I hope he brings back presents.

 

I watched as my daddy cleared out his wardrobe and dresser, placing all his belongings in a big suitcase. It never occurred to me that he would be leaving forever.

"Bye Cindy, I'll be back before you know it." Daddy winked at me and walked out the door.

 

~1 month later~

  

Am I an orphan? My friends at school say that if my daddy isn't here the I'm an orphan.

But I know daddy will come back, because we made a promise.

 

I waited everyday after school, looking out the window for my daddy to come home and hug me.

But he never came.

I would sometimes sit in the garden outside the house and play with the grass. I watched as my friends walked along the street holding hands with their parents.

I was envious. But I kept my hope alive.

Daddy's coming home soon, I can feel it.

 

~2 weeks later~

 

Where are you daddy? I'm getting bullied at school now because you're not here. Come home. Please?

I started to lose the last thread of hope. I felt it slipping from me, leaving me lonely in darkness.

I cried everyday after that.

He still wasn't here.

Did our promise mean nothing to you daddy? I looked at the sky, I imagined daddy looking up too. If only he was here with me.

 

~1 week later~

 

*knock knock*

Daddy's home! I knew it he would come back.

I rushed to open the door, only to find two men with tattoos all over their arms looking at me.

Do I know them? I raked my brain, but didn't come up with anything.

Maybe they are from my daddy's company! I brightened at my thought.

"Do you think he's here?" One of them asked the other.

"Doesn't seem like it, but look what we have here." The second one looked at me like I was a piece of meat. He rubbed his hands together and bent to my height.

"Hey little girl, is your dad home?"

"No, he went on a business trip and should have been back 3 weeks ago. Do you know where he is?" I raised my head and looked at him.

They glanced at each other quickly before one of them grabbed my arms and legs and flung me onto his shoulder.

Wah? What is he doing? I was shocked at his actions. I then noticed one of them take out a phone and call someone.

"Boss, he hasn't been home for 3 weeks, nothing he ran away."

I could hearing someone screaming on the other line but I could only make out one word... 'kill'.

"Yes Boss, I know. But I have his daughter, we could sell her to be a slave to pay his debt."

HE WANTS ME AS A SLAVE! I thought these people worked with my daddy. Guess I was wrong. I have to get away.

I evaluated my surroundings and noticed a group of people only 100 metres away from me.

Maybe I should fight him and run into the crowd, that way I could loose them.

Since I was young, I was taught many styles of fighting, and ways to defend myself.

Without thinking, I kneed the guy holding me in the stomach and bashed him over the head with my hand causing him to drop me.

I winced at the pain. Owwie! My , it hurts! The pain!

I rubbed my and disappeared into the crowd, I saw them chasing behind me but eventually I lost them.

Finally, i thought they were going to chase me forever.

I walked into a nearby alley way and let everything sink in.

There was no business trip.

He left me.

With a debt.

I almost got sold as a slave.

 

"Daddy! Why?" I screamed at the sky. Birds flew by over the red sky, signalling that the day was coming to an end.

That night, I cried my heart out.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

___________________________________________________

 

Second chappie okay??? O.O

SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY AND COMMENT!

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday ;(

i had.... homework.... (lamest excuse ever! Mehrong)

l.png

 

PLEASE READ THE ADVERTISEMENT! I PROMISE IT WILL BE WORTH IT!

 

now it's all SPAM!

 

yesung-macro-omg.jpg

beast-yoseob-is-watching-you-macro.jpg

kpop_macro___exo_k_booms_u_pregnant_by_m

I need new ovaries!

tumblr_m22oshkJUv1qbu6c0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lybaxhe0qg1ro0dzho1_500.jpg

 

SHINee-Macros-shinee-16913007-317-500.jp

I AM NOT A ERT! I JUST HAPPENED TO SEE THIS!

Key-Macro-shinee-18400668-500-390.jpg

tumblr_lzgjn8zcqv1qeepumo1_500.jpgonew-and-kyu-macro.png

SHINee-Macro-shinee-17464681-394-442.jpg

AND NOW FOR MY FRIEND -meli-sshi, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and Tao from EXO-M!

tumblr_m2ps1vmGPi1qbu6c0o1_500.jpgtumblr_lysjffP6gi1qdouv6o1_500.png