Getting Caught in Awkward Situations

When life throws EXO at you, RUN!

| Choi ~~~~~/ Cindy's POV |

 

"SHIZZZZZZZZ!!!"

Gravity was pulling me and Lu Han towards the ground at a rapid speed.

Craaaaaap, this wasn't meant to happen! Good bye Auntie, good bye dad, good bye new school, good bye Kris and... Friends. Mum, I'm going to see you again. Please welcome me...

"Oof"

I had landed on something softer than grass but I didn't know what it was.

Wa???

I slowly opened my eyes and held my head up with my hand whist scanning around me for Luhan.

D-did he leave already?

The soft surface underneath me grunted unexpectedly.

"P-please m-move off me."

Only then did I register than I was on top of a man. I crawled off the person and turned to face him.

I bowed my head in shame and apologised. "M-mianhe, I didn't mean to hurt you. I wasn't meant to fall out of the tree."

I kept my head hanging in embarrassment without moving an inch.

"I-it's okay Cindy-sshi, just help me up."

An arm extended in front of me which I took without hesitation. I pulled him up and faced him ready to apologise again until I saw who it was. Lu Han...

I though he left... Pabo... I mentally knocked my head against the tree.

I cleared my throat and spoke, "L-Lu Han, I wasn't meant to scare you out of the tree... Mianhe..."

He chuckled. "It's okay, you just surprised me. No one has ever found my hiding spot before."

I must be ninja then... Aish! I shouldn't be thinking about this now.

I examined his flawless face and noticed bits of leaves stuck in his hair. I brought my hand to my mouth and laughed.

"Huh? Is something funny." He looked at me with a clueless expression which made him look really cute.

tumblr_lx3pwpa0DW1qch7mvo1_500.jpg

He looks like a lost puppy, with those shining eyes and that perfect face.

I couldn't bring myself to speak so I just pointed to his head.

"My head?" He felt his hair and pulled out a leaf. He began ruffling his hair but the leaves still stayed stuck in the same areas.

Still laughing, I offered to help him. "Here, Let me do it, just hold still."

I stood on my tippy toes and slowly plucked out each leaf one by one. What I didn't notice, was that with each leaf I took out, my head would stoop lower and lower.

Aigoo, so many leaves. ㅋㅋㅋ

 

 

| Lu Han's POV |

 

I need fresh air...

The wind blew against my face and brought my hair to ruffles. It tugged on my clothes and lifted them up in some areas causing the girls around to swoon.

Why is it always like this? Will I ever find peace here?

I decided to go to my special place.... The tree at the back of the campus, where no one went.

I heaved myself up into the branches and sat myself down on a sturdy branch near heart of the tree. I felt my pockets for the one object that would take me to another world altogether.

My rubix cube.

Even though it was a simple object, it always brought joy to me... Or sometimes frustration.

I guess I'll start with a simple one today.

I twisted the cube in directions I never thought possible at first, alternating between highs and lows. One I was sure nothing was the same, I began solving it.

Most people would think solving a rubix cube would be a waste of one's time. But I guess they just never saw how it could clear your mind and relax yourself.

Ah, finished.

I smiled at the object, one of my best friends.

You never seen to let me down, do you?

I lay my head against the centre of the tree, letting my body roll over all the bark along the way.

This is what I need, a little piece of heaven.

The sunlight shone past the leaves and onto my face, the warmth, resting against my skin as I began to doze off.

 

I don't know when I awoke, but it there was still light overhead.

School hadn't ended yet I guess, at least I had a free period or else I would have gotten a detention. This glare is getting a bit hot for my liking.

My hand wiped off the thin layer of sweat off my face. If girls see me like this they would faint, one of the many reasons why I do not like doing athletics, besides dancing that is.

 

I lost my mind

Dang ni zou jin wo shixian

Jiu zai ni zhouwei zhengge shijie Get in slow motion

Qing ni gaosu wo ruguo zheyang jiushi ai

 

Huh? Who would text me during school time?

I sat up and furrowed my brows. The message was from a friend of mine, pleading me to solve a rubix cube puzzle.

Solve it huh? Sure, will do.

I took the cube apart piece by piece and placed it to the position the picture had shown.

Get ready... Get set... GO!

I lost all other thoughts and concentrated on the puzzle in my hands. I manoeuvred my wrist, twisting them in different directions to changed the pattern of the colours.

"ARG! Why can't I do this?"

I flung my head back in frustration. After a few more tries, I finally completed the cube.

"Two minutes and forty seconds... I need to be faster than that."

A breathed in a breath of fresh at and started again. Even though I felt like I was going really quickly, the outcome was still not what I wanted.

"One minutes and thirty-five seconds. Still not good enough."

This is hopeless! The record for this is forty-five seconds. How am I meant to beat that?

When I was thinking, I felt the branch shake underneath me. I looked up at the sky and thought. Is it that windy today? The sun was shining before... Must be my mood.

I huffed out some air and went back to my cube.

Hmm... I wonder if I can skip steps like that tutorial said.. Bt I would have to know exactly what to do and when to skip, and if I get it wrong, I might end up making a harder puzzle. Uh huh. Let's just try th-

"HEEEEYYYY"

My ears rang at the sudden loud voice beside me. The voice caught me off guard and I lost my position on the branch, making me fall sideways towards the ground.

"AHHH"

I flung my arms around to regain my balance on the tree but didn't succeed. Instead I grabbed onto the nearest thing around me which just happened to be the source of the voice and dragged it down to the ground with me.

"AHHHHH"

"SHIZZZZZZZZZZ"

 

I landed on the grass with a loud thump. Something heavy and warm landed on top of me leaving me winded.

UB.!.. M-my s-s-stom-ach. Owwie.

I tried lifting my head up but the pressure on my stomach was too much for me to handle. I felt the weight on me shift a little too the side which let me breathe a lung full of air.

Please! Get off meeeeee!!

I grunted at the displeasure the load was giving me.

"P-please m-move off me." I tried sounding normal but the words came out stuttered.

When the person finally got off me, I attempted to sit up and look at who it was. I figured it was a she, since her hair almost hit the ground when she bowed down to apologise.

"M-mianhe, I didn't mean to hurt you. I wasn't meant to fall out of the tree."

Why does that voice sound so familiar? I swear I've heard it somewhere... Ah ha! What was her name again..? Gaby? Sandy? I mentally clicked my fingers. CINDY! She was with Lay in the cafeteria when I was with Sehun.

She still had her head hanging low, but I could just see a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"I-it's okay Cindy-sshi, just help me up."

I raised my arm in front of her face which she took which a second thought. I shuffled up and fixed my clothes accordingly. When I was done I raised my head and saw her staring at me with an unreadable expression.

Why is she looking at me like that?

She cleared and spoke, "L-Lu Han, I wasn't meant to scare you out of the tree... Mianhe..."

I chuckled at her statement. "It's okay, you just surprised me. No one has ever found my hiding spot before."

Her face flushed with tints of pink making me smile.

How cute! She's blushing.

All of a sudden, she began laughing into her hand.

Huh? Is there something on my face? Why is she laughing at a time like this?

I pursed my lips and looked at her, not knowing what was happening at the moment.

"Huh? Is something funny?"

Cindy continued laughing which stated to bug me a bit. I had never seen her laugh in the short time we had been together. How her eyes got smaller and her face brightened with delight, it brought a foreign feeling to my insides. I continued staring a her until she pointed her fingers at my head.

"My head?"

I touched my head and felt an unknown object sitting in my hair. I took it out and saw that it was a leaf.

Must have been from when we fell out of the tree... This is so embarrassing, I must look like an idiot right now.

I shook my head and leaves started falling out one by one, once I thought I thoughts was finished, I glanced back up at Cindy and saw that she was still laughing. She shook her head and offered her assistance.

"Here, let me do it, just hold still."

She scooted closer to me and concentrated on taking out all the leaves that were still stuck in my hair. I didn't think she realised that she was extremely close to me. I could smell the sweet fragrance radiating off her skin as I studied her features. Her round eyes, the way her cheeks got slightly bigger when she smiled, her plump pink lips that were put in a straight line as she fixed my hair and her hair that flowed over her shoulders perfectly despite how windy it was.

What is this urge within me? Why do I feel like moving closer and closing the distance between us right now? To put my face in her hair and whisper words into her ear to hear her cute giggles. Why am I like this?

I could see that her face inched dangerously close to mine every single time she found a new leaf. My conscience told me to move away in case something were to happen but my body wouldn't respond to its request, instead, it started moving nearer and nearer until my eyes were an inch away from her lips.

Should I? Isn't this the perfect chance?

I moved my gaze towards her eyes. It was obvious that she was oblivious to what was happening.

Innocent. For just this once, I going to do something that I might regret in the future.

I flickered my eyes to her lips and stated my decision in my head. I brought my head to the same level as hers and waited for her response.

Her eyes rounded when she realised how close we were. I held onto her shoulders and began closing the gap, moving slowly to examine the changes in her expression, whist debating whether it was a good idea or not. I saw her squeeze her eyes shut and how she clenched her fists beside her.

I-I just can't do it. T-this just isn't right.

I removed my hands from her and created space between us again.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that.

I bowed my head slightly. "I-I'm sorry, I don't know what got to me."

When I lifted her head, I saw her open her eyes again.

"I-it's okay, I- I knew you wouldn't do it a-anyway." Her words came out stuttered, as if she didn't believe what she was saying.

An awkward silence filled the air, neither of us knowing what to do next. I quickly stood up and decided to leave.

"I-I think I should go, S-Sehun's probably looking for me."

"O-oh, umm... O-okay, b-bye."

I dusted myself and began to walk away, but stopped when I saw a ball heading towards Cindy's direction.

! She's looking the other way!

"WATCH OUT!"

Through instinct, I pulled Cindy out of the way and into my arms, moving backwards in the process to remove us out of the balls way. What I didn't keep in mind, was that there was a  broken branch lying on the ground behind me.

!

I tripped over the branch and lost my balance, sending myself and Cindy crashing to the ground for the second time that day. I protectively shielded Cindy, wrapping my arms around her body and turned in a way that would have me act as a cushion to break Cindy's fall.

Please don't have Cindy injured because of my stupidity.

I forced my eyes closed and waited for the impact. Once I hit the ground I shot my eyes wide open and the first thing I noticed was that my lips were on something, and that something just happened to be warm...

 


First of all, don't kill me *crosses fingers*

I was going to update a few days ago.. but i kept forgetting and instead i was playing games and me2daying people.

I never knew updating would be so hard... I have so much more respect for writers now, I don't get how some of them can update everyday and still havw time to do other things... I just have nothing to write, like mental blanks all the time.

hope you guys liked this chapter, and i PROMISE i will update again sometime this week. so please look forward to it.

 

and for people thinking that Lu Han is a pedo in this chapter... he is not... and if you didn't think that then skip this part.. LOL

 

AND JUST SO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS, this is a list of all my subbies that I love :D

started: 2:37PM

melisshi

meeshelly

miyako1747

KPOP4EVERtheBEST

MarianneManson

Kpop_anime_girl

Newsnoopy

eenieminnie1004

min_meulmi

Yamasau

CrystabelMyungsoo

JonghyunShawol

KpopBLLuvr

pomegranate

Dark_Seraphim

nicky-1945

bluesapphire0513

cafetin

RiceKristayy

Coralie_x_SHINee

snowleopard987

unknown009

AnjeLovesMyungsoo

Leelris

teukie_zeroed

wickedevine

dark1988

itsMeeeggBS

AriizzeSann

yuna98

mustacheman43ver

anna794613

hyukie4everELF

weirdo_scene

KpopLover756

loveChaejin

Squishy

Lexii21

jojo4peaceluv

MinsCoffeeFriend

hyunmi_jinri

iluvbaekhyun

candyhyorish

minseohyun

saranghee710

nataliesong

camerielai

piscesdong

chudo-Ned-

woon91

Exosaranghaee

Onew4eva

HYEAxoxo_

FreeedzO8

kpopmashup14

RahhRahh

sarah0

BerrieDust

KimMyungDerp

min_young

ch0c0late1996

KawaiiAsian

carmenello

LauLau_Ahjumma

Trinity

exopanda

DarinAlia

JENNNNNY_STAR

anniemary

marjv98

aemi--

twinsister

saybiergirl

Yvonniees

ikari36

byunbacons

kytch_27

Puddihingh

skuxx_moee

baetrice926

hallothere

CupCakeMelody192

torilob

KookieMonster

nell_santos

ElfandBestfriend

AileenChoi

BLOCKBSWAG

LuvesShinee

hyun_k

electro_deuce

Hyeish

XxSuJuLuVe13xX

tinarh

BIGBANGlover3

amusuk

LuLusLullaby

xiyyang

NgirlTT

asianrocker721

Cute_bunny

vivalavina

wishful-dreamer

Heuheu

aikomission

Jae003

xoxolove

MellyN

chocolate_ftw

ayenshoo12

Minspro

MochiinessPhelppa

CassieVIP13

joanne_960605

xXxpandashinexXx

kimhyemi

JewelPrincess

Mazoken

jjangqeen

u-knowkey

kpopfansinceforever

rainbow_bubbletea

Tiffxx

ayo-waddup-krees

exo_fan_forever

miramiumiu

x-chiriru

EXOtic-12

eternal-freedom

LavenderBlue

Aki_Chii

Aya_kim

Juri_sFanfics

kutreenuh

j0ngi3s-se0ul-mat3

Finished: 2:53

Thank you all for subbing to this, very slow.... snail fic... kekeke

 

AND IF YOU HAPPEN TO GET TO THIS POINT, PLEASE WATCH THIS DANCE COVER AT A SCHOOL TALENT QUEST AND UP THE VIEWS :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFTlq1GF20k 

I think the guy at the start deserves some more credit to do this in front of  a whole school.

 

Bye now, I have homework to start.. lol

leaving you with:

156252_337390006321178_212761028784077_7

Kai!

ANNYEONG~