Date With Kris~

When life throws EXO at you, RUN!

| Choi ~~~~~'s/ Cindy's POV |

 

Namudamunmunmun Market was beautiful. Little shops lined up the streets selling items that could not be found back in Australia. I walked into almost every shop wanting to buy something but always got dragged out by Kris because I took too long to decide.

Hmmm... Which one to choose?

I was debating whether to buy the blue hair pin or the purple hair pin.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQODhAwCxD9fb3P3Gg9sxk703474P.jpg

 

"Kris!" I had to yell because he didn't follow me in. "Which one looks better? The blue or the purple?" I placed both pins on my hair and showed him.

"They both look nice, just choose one."

I pouted at him.

Never trust a man with a choice only a woman can make.

I turned towards the owner of the shop. "Excuse me, but which one looks better?"

She thought for a while before responding. "How about buy one get one free?"

O.O these are buy one get one free? I didn't see a sign anywhere.

I glanced at the front of the shop and saw nothing saying that there was this bargain.

"They both look so good on you." She stated. "And I think your boyfriend out there is getting a little impatient." She nodded her head towards Kris.

"Aniya." I quickly shook my head. "He's not my boyfriend, just... A friend."

"But you kids look like you would match up so well. Aww, too bad." She chuckled.

"You think so? I don't believe you." I cheekily said. "I'll just get these then." I lifted the pins up and showed her.

"You'll see, I'm almost never wrong." She tried to convince me.

I paid her, strolled out of the shop and waved at her, "have a nice day."

"That was probably the fastest time you took to leave a shop." Kris push himself off the nearby wall and gave me an amused expression while looking at his watch. "13 minutes and 48 seconds, and yes I was timing you."

I puffed out my cheeks and blew a raspberry. He timed me? I don't take that long. News flash! I'm a girl, we tend to take our time with these things.

"Where to next?" I asked him.

He didn't respond to my question and just blinked at me.

"Fine, don't talk, I'll just go into that shop." I pointed to a random shop and saw that it sold men's clothing.

Kris laughed at me. "That sells men's clothing, I don't think anything there would fit you."

You think you're so smart. We'll see.

"Who said anything about buying clothes for me? Kaja!" I pulled Kris' arm and went into the shop. I began looking around at all the different types of mens styles.

He too skimmed the racks with his eyes, searching for just the right one.

This looks promising.

Men-s-Shirts-Mens-Casual-Shirts-Mens-Dre

I pulled out a white dress shirt from a rack and examined it. I turned to Kris and imagined him wearing it.

This would do perfectly. I grinned and my choice and called for Kris.

He walked over and looked at what I hand in my hand.

"What's that for?" He pointed towards the shirt.

"For you dummy, I want to get you something, since you gave me a tour today." I gave the shirt to him and pushed him towards the change room. "Try it on for me."

"Gladly."

Not long later, he walked out wearing the shirt.

I viewed him up and down. I have good taste in clothing.

From behind me I heard people gossiping. Probably at Kris because he was being silly and posing for me.

He looks so cute.

"What do you think Cindy? I quite like this one." Kris was now facing a mirror and checking his reflection.

Must think of a good comment that doesn't give away that he is hot!

"Not bad, could be better. But I guess that will have to do." I walked towards the cashier.

I'm such a good liar. Now how much was that shirt, I hope it's not expensive.

"Annyeonghaseyo, is there a problem?" The worker bowed at me, I still wasn't use to this so I bowed back.

I need to get used to this stuff happening.

"There isn't a problem, but I would like to pay for the shirt that that man is wearing." I motioned towards Kris.

"Ne, that would come to 100 000won."

100 000won!! So expensive, are you kidding me. I looked down at my wallet and then at Kris. I pondered for a moment. Well he does look good in it.

I took out the money and gave it to the worker, "Kamsahamnida." I took the receipt and went back to Where Kris was.

I better not buy anything else for today. Must save money.

I asked an employee for a bag and put Kris' old shirt into it.

"Here you go, your shirt. Your going to wear that one for the rest of the day." I smiled at Kris.

"But this is expensive. I should pay you back." Kris pulled out his wallet.

"Don't, you've made my day today really enjoyable, so think of this as a thank you present." I took the wallet, closed it and walked out of the store.

 

The rest of the time with Kris was spent eating food. Kris wanted me to try everything because I told him that I had never eaten it before.

"What is this?" I pointed at the orange coloured food that was plated in front of me.

"Dubboki. Korean rice cake. I can't believe you haven't had this before. Eat it before it gets cold." he face showed disbelief as he used a tooth pick and fed me.

Omnomnomnomnomnom. Delicious.

I unconsciously my lips because it taste so good. Heaven at my fingertips.

"It's nice isn't it?" Kris said, bringing me back to the world.

"Best I've ever had. I feel so bad for not trying this earlier." I faked a tear.

"You're so cute." Kris pinched my cheeks.

I spit out my food attracting some unwanted attention. "Mianhe, mianhe" I bowed slightly to the other customers.

"CUTE!? Why you little!!!" I whispered.

Rephrase, CUTE!? Why you tall asian. I made an angry face at him and lightly punched his shoulder.

He flinched, "Y-YAH! No hitting, that's not lady like."

"Mehrong." I poked my tongue out at him and continued eating as if nothing had happened.

After eating, Kris sent me home. I didn't want him to but he insisted because I was a girl. I think he was implying that I would be 'defenceless' if something happened.

Boys, always thinking girls are weak. I shook my head at the thought and sighed.

I thanked him at the doorstep, "Komawo, I guess I'll see you at school next week?"

"Definitely, I can't let the new girl be alone at break times." Kris remarked.

Pssh, alone? Me?

"Give me your phone." Kris held out his hand, expecting my phone.

"Waeyo?" I questioned him.

"So I can contact you, you pabo." He flicked my forehead.

"Owwie! YAH!" I flicked him back and gave him my phone. "Here."

he turned his back to me and did something to my phone. I jumped up but couldn't see over his shoulder.

Damn tall Asian!

I puffed out my cheeks and tapped my foot.

"Here you go." Kris handed my phone back. Nothing seemed different.

"What did you do to it?" I asked, shaking my phone in front of his face.

"You'll see later." He smirked.

"Yeh yeh, whatever. Annyeong." I hugged him and felt him become stiff.

Is he okay?

I removed myself and gave him a questioning glance.

"Something wrong?" I asked him.

"I'm fine. I just haven't hugged any umm... Girl, since coming to Korea. Feels weird." Kris said, scratching his neck still a little bit stoned.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that skin ship here is different. I won't do it again. I promise." I held out my pinky finger, gesturing him to take it.

He pushed my finger away, "it's ok, I liked it." He pulled me in for a quick hug before releasing me. "Just don't go around doing this to people everywhere, only me." He gave me a stern look.

Only hug him? Okay...

I giggled. "Ne, anything else Appa?" I gave him my innocent eyes and swayed from side to side.

"Not funny Cindy. Just go inside and sleep." He poked my forehead and pushed me through the door.

"Goodnight Kris-sshi!" I yelled from inside.

I began to walk towards my room when I heard, "That's oppa to you!"

Goodnight. Kris Oppa.

 

I lay on my bed and thought of the things that had happened earlier that day.

Today was fun, at least I made one friend on Seoul.

Through the day I had found out quite a bit about Kris. Simple things. Like how he could sing, in Korean, English, Mandarin and Cantonese. His voice was angel like, angelic even. He could rap and dance.

He made me wonder if he was signed, but I didn't ask.

I also found out that he was older than me, which at one point he asked me to call him oppa. Kris Oppa, it sounded nice so I guessed there wouldn't be any harm in it.

On top of that, we would be going to the same school. SM High. Kris 'Oppa' told me to meet up with him so he could introduce me to his friends.

I hope they are nice. I never really had a social life back at home.

Underneath me, I felt something vibrate.

You got a message

Nae maeumeul jeok ji

A message

Nan oneul do bameul sae ji

My phone?

I reached behind me and looked at my phone. 'You have one message' was printed on the screen.

I wonder who this is. I don't remember having anyone's contact number.

 

To: Cindy.

From: Your very first contact and friend in Korea, Kris Oppa.

 

Goodnight, I see you at school next week :D

SWEET DREAMS.

 

So this was what he was doing.

I smiled at the message but didn't reply, instead I got comfortable under the quilts and plugged my earphones in and my music. I hummed to the song and drifted to sleep.

 

~End of Chapter~

 


 

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY, EVEN THOUGH I PROMISED I WOULD UPDATE!

I've just had a lot of things to do this week, like perform a kpop dance, and tests and exam preparation.

*cries*

Thanks to my subbies! and if you're not one and readind this right now... SUBSCRIBE!! AND COMMENT!

 

soooooo... now for other things... is anyone gonna do the B.A.P cover contest??? O.o

I want to do it.. but i can't  crying

now for kpop news:

Have you guys seen the BTOB 'Father' MV yet???

if not... heres the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6wwClvnq8Y - I think this is the official BTOB channel... hense the username.. sub it!

 

Do you guys know 'BLACK QUEEN'???

they are a korean dance group that travels the world to perform covers.

THIS IS THEIR COVER OF 'ALONE' BY 'SISTAR' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcR6ir1NLqI&feature=g-u-u

 

WHO'S THAT GIRL?

yes, who is the girl from YG Entertainment that has got people off their seats??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdhLxKFcOWQ&feature=g-u-u

this is all we know about her:

NAME: unknown

NATIONALITY: unknown

AGE: 16

 

INFINITE mini album Teaser - The Chaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGdqXLQHNoo&feature=g-u-u - I'm is gonna learn the dance... or well, attempt to..

can't wait for their comeback and MV!!! Sub the channel!!

 

Now for A Pink, their 'Hush' MV came out 2 days ago [May 9th]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3vNCYgd_o4&feature=g-u-u - English subbed. :)

Damn that girl can rap fast... soz, i forgot her name...  O.O

 

These guys aren't well known on YOUTUBE, but they are a group of people that get together 2 times a month and dance to kpop songs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l31GJt2SeGE&feature=g-u-u - SUB THEIR CHANNEL!!

This is in singapore. They just get together and dance, if you notice, they DON'T all know each other. Just an event to dance. Some of the guys are hot.. I wish this would happen where i live... ;(

 

IU recently released her MV for 'Every End of the Day'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct8NZdYWOFI&feature=g-u-u - it is a drama MV, it is 26:55 minutes long.. so be patient??

thr actual song start at about 17:00... i think..

 

 

NOW FOR SPAM!

tumblr_m2qqymeazy1qlto85o8_500.jpg

tumblr_m2enecqPdy1rtfc4yo1_250.png

tumblr_m2orvcUaPp1qbu6c0o1_1280.jpg

exo+macro+120301.jpg

tumblr_m2fho0F9jJ1ro0dzho1_500.jpg

image

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROUMUA7cWKcEySmQ1UkkE

lion-king.jpg?w=604

OKAY, BYE CHINGUS!

SHINee-Macro-shinee-18306774-500-334.jpg