XIUMIN'S CREATIVE MIND~

When life throws EXO at you, RUN!

| Choi ~~~~~/ Cindy's POV |

 

"WATCH OUT!"

Before I could register who was talking, arms wrapped around me and I was sent flying to the ground for the second time that day. I opened my eyes and saw someone's collarbone. I gulped in realisation that the person was in fact Lu Han. My cheeks flushed red with the thought that we were so close.

Breathe Cindy, it's not like something like this hasn't happened to you before.... WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING! Since when have I ever been like this to a guy! Okay.. Probably only Kris and Tao. What is Korea doing to me?!

When my senses came back, I felt a soft, plush feeling on my forehead. My eyes rounded when I saw a pair of plump lips sitting on my head.

I'm innocent forehead! NOOOOOOOO!

I scrambled away from Lu Han and sat a good 3 metres away from him to assess the situation. An awkward silence hung in the air making it hard to breathe.

"I'm sorry... It wasn't on purpose, everything happened to fast, I just wanted to get you out of harms way." Lu Han tried explained what had happened which I just kept nodding my head pretending to understand. Nothing was getting into my head. I just kept thinking that Lu Han had kissed me.

"I-it's o-okay, yeh. I-I get why you did it. You just surprised me when... Umm.." My cheeks went red. "W-when you know... Y-your lips landed on my..." I couldn't finish the sentence because I was scared that I would go into a frenzy. I tried pulling a laugh but failed epically.

"Cindy are you okay? Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry."

Lu Han came over to where I was and examined me like an injured person with his face full of concern.

I crawled back a little bit and put on a brave face. "I'm fine, still in one piece."

I'm going to die of embarrassment if I stay here any longer. First falling out of a tree and now this!

Lu Han didn't seem to take the bait. "Nope, your coming with me to the infirmary, I don't trust you."

He pulled me up and lifted me bridal style.

"W-what are you doing! Put me down!" I struggled in his arms hoping that he would let me go.

"Stop moving will you! I'm not putting you down and that is final. Please let me do this."

He began walking in a direction that seemed unfamiliar to me. His face was full of determination to get me to the infirmary.

Please just put me down! I'm in a skirt for gods sake!

When I finally stopped struggling, I pouted my lips and crossed my arms, while staying in his arms like a good child. I stared into his chest, afraid of what I might have done if I looked at him.

"That's better. We're almost there."

I could feel him smirking as he picked up his pace a bit making me wobble.

"Ah!" I unconsciously wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head on his collarbone afraid that he would drop me. Jerk!

 

*bring bring*

 

The school bell rang, signalling that the period had just ended.

Crap! If people see us like this they are going to spread rumours and I'm going to get more haters.

As I thought, when people swarmed out of their classes, they stopped in their tracks and stared at us. Murmurs began rising as to what was happening.

"Oh my god! LOOK AT HER! Trying to go all damsel in distress on Lu Han."

"My poor Lulu! His arms are probably aching from holding that heavy animal!"

"S-L-U-T!"

The comments hit me hard even though I should have gotten used to the already. I didn't dare look up in case I caught the eyes of the angry girls.

"Don't listen to them, they do it all the time." Lu Han's words comforted me and I smiled into his shirt.

All the way to the infirmary I was verbally bashed by the girls. Some of them however said nice things like, "She's so lucky, I wish I was her." Or thing close to, "OMO, she's injured, I hope she gets better."

These comments made me think that there were still girls in the school that I could become friends with.

When we reached our destination, Lu Han placed me on a bed in the room slowly and walked off to get a nurse.

He's so nice.

When he came back with the nurse, she gave me a check up and told us that I only had a few scratches but nothing to be too concerned about. We thanked her and left the room quietly.

 

"I told you there was nothing to worry about! But nooooo, you just had to carry me all the way here and make a fool out of me."

We were now walking back to my locker since the day had ended already.

"Well, what if you were seriously injured? Shouldn't you be thinking about?" Lu Han gave out a sigh in defeat. "I was just worried that something might have happened."

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him. His face told me he wasn't lying. All of sudden I felt guilty giving him a bratty attitude. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into a quick friendly hug. "I'm sorry for being like that. I've just had too much to handle in these past hours with all the falling and stuff."

I let go and told him to go home. "You really should leave, I bet you have training now since you only just debut." I pushed him towards the door and went in the opposite direction.

"Bye! See you tomorrow!" He hollered back.

I chuckled and waved back to him without turning around.

 

Once I had packed my bag full of homework at my locker I waited for Lay. I had asked him previously to help me after school. I was going to get advice on what to do for the talent show coming up. I leaned against my locker and tapped my foot, patiently waiting for him.

Where is he? Did he forgot?

I checked the time on my phone and was shocked to see the fake hands pointing to 4:40. I cast a quick glance in both directions of the corridor before deciding to head home.

I guess he forgot... Grrrr... Forgetful people.

I blew my bangs that covered my view before heading towards the school gates to go home.

 

 

| Xuimin's POV |

 

I will never understand fangirls and their obsessions with me. Not that I mind them or anything, because if it wasn't for them EXO wouldn't have debut so well... But they really have got to stop stalking us around, I feel unsafe everywhere I go.

I shivered at my thought of having a crazy fangirl in the dorm. I shuffled my feet forward and hid behind a tree, a few seconds later a hoard of girls ran past, crushing the living organisms under their feet.

May the insects living there rest in peace.

I came out of my hiding place and watched as the fangirls decided which direction I had ran off to. I shook my head and sighed. "They should really be studying for exams and not following us around."

Unluckily one of the fans heard my voice and turned around and spotted me out in the open. "XIUMIN! Girls! He's over there!"

"!" I ran for my life through the corridors of one of the buildings. "Mianhe mianhe." I attempted to apologise to the teachers and students I passed for creating a ruckus.

"Bun! Don't run away! Saranghaeyo!"

Don't call me Bun! Only people that I'm close to can call me that!

I skidded to a stop and changed directions towards the back exit of the building. Once I was outside I ran behind a bush nearby to catch my breath.

Man these people have a lot of stamina.

The door banged open and out stormed the girls. Without hesitation they ran towards the only pathway.

This time I made sure they were out of sight before I came out from behind the bush. I wiped my sweat on a tissue and trotted towards the safest direction. This time I passed by fans that just said hello which I happily replied to.

Why can't all fans be like this? Why do some just have to go one step over and become crazy stalkers?

I let out a long sigh and sat down on a patch of grass. I shuddered at the thought that girls were secretly watching me from afar. To get my mind off things, I thought of what to get the boys for dinner.

What should I make the boys for dinner today? Since we have practice after school at SM I think I'll go for something refreshing and fast. Like.... OMG GURL! Should you really be doing that nasty nasty at school?!

My eyes had caught a couple lying on the ground together next to a tree, the female seemed to be lying on top the male who was not really visible from where I was sitting. At first I would have thought they were going to be all mushy mushy at each other but then i noticed that the male looked like he was in pain. I scooted closer to them *cough without looking like a e cough* and recognised the male to be Lu Han.

What is this? Since when was Lulu close to a girl outside of our company?!

From the way they were lying on the ground I could tell that they fell down.

Should I help them? I pondered for a moment on the thought but considered otherwise. Nah, if she's a crazy fangirl I want to see what happens to him.

I waited for the fangirl screaming and hugging but it never came. I squinted my eyes and saw that she was helping him get leaves out of his hair.

Why isn't Lu Han doing anything? Shouldn't he be scared of her? W-why are their heads moving closer together!?

My eyes widened at the realisation of what was about to happen. I never knew Lulu was this type of person.

Since when did Lulu go around kissing girls?

At the last second, Lu Han sat back and didn't go further. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I guessed it to be along the lines of this:

Girl: Lu Han, I love you!

Lu Han: we can't, as much as I love you, this has to end.

Girl: Just kiss me! And we'll see if your saying the truth!

Lu Han: Okay, just once.

Narrator: Seconds later he doesn't kiss her....

Girl: Why didn't you kiss me?!

Lu Han: I'm sorry. I just can't.

Narrator: and then he walked away... Into the distance.

Why is my imagination getting to me again? Now I know why people don't ask for my thoughts on things. But Lulu! When did you get yourself a girlfriend?? Does Sehunnie know about this??

I finished my version of the love story and went back to monitoring them. For some reason the scene had changed and now Lu Han was on top of girl and he had his lips ON HER FOREHEAD!

What just happened!? Did I miss something? Since when was Lu Han this desperate! I will never look at him the same way, and to think that he's always hanging with Se Hun. NOOOOOO!!! The innocent maknaes mind! What have you done to him!

Before I could rush over and ask what was happening, Lu Han picked the girl up bridal style and rushed off. I followed them closely without being seen but lost them once the bell rung.

I hit my leg in frustration.

Dang it. You have so much explaining to do Mr Lu Han when you get back to the dorms.

 

 

| Lay's POV |

 

I don't think I've ever talked to a girl for so long before... And no, Lu Han doesn't count as a girl. And since when was I so talkative at all?

I played with my thumbs while walking to Cindy's locker. It was after school and Cindy had asked me to do something for her during lunch.

I hope she hasn't forgotten...

"Annyeonghaseyo Lay-sshi."

I pulled out of my trance and saw a girl holding a stack of books standing in front of me. Her hair was tied into a neat ponytail and she wore a pair of glasses that made her look... Cute.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

She gave a small smile and did a light bow before walking past me without making another sound.

I turned around and pondered for a minute. Why does she seem so familiar? I think I've seen her, but I don't think it was during school... Her face lingered in my mind for a second longer before it disappeared when I remembered what I was doing.

I glanced at my wristwatch noticed that it was already 4:10. My eyes grew bigger when I realised I was late.

I'm late! I hope she hasn't left yet.

I hurriedly took long strides to Cindy's locker but stopped mid-step when I saw her with Lu Han.

I didn't know she was close to Lu Han Hyung.. I thought they only met today.

For some reason I didn't want to intrude on their conversation so I stood behind a wall of lockers and waited for them to separate. I was never one to stick my nose in other peoples business. I used the time to read some fan messages on weibo and respond to a few of them. Once I was finished I tucked my phone into my pants (let's just use this moment to imagine Lay putting a phone into his pants... erted mind!) and stuck my head out into the corridor.

W-where did she go!?

I dashed out from my hiding spot and ran to her locker. From where I was I couldn't see anyone around. My eyes became the size of golf balls and my mouth hung in an 'O' shape when I realised it was already 4:45.

Aish! I was too busy replying to fan messages. I grabbed the closest object to me which just happened to be a locker and bumped my head against it.

"Owwie." I squeezed my eyes together and rubbed the spot on my head lightly where the locker number plate had hit.

I guess i'll see her tomorrow and apologise....

I huffed out a breath and trudged my way back to EXO's dorm.

 


SEE?! I didn't lie! I actually updated on time >_<

*bbuing bbuing*

tara+qri+bbuing+bbuing+(1).jpg

(thats not meeeeee, in case your wondering.... >_>)

SUB, COMMENT :D


Have you guys seen ACTION by NU'EST yet?!

I was like, 'damn she hot!' and then i noticed it was REN! LOL... jokes... that didn't happen at all, kekeke

tumblr_m6ypcqUhmL1rp590mo1_1280.jpg

 

can I just add that I'm still fangirling over LEDApple!

~run to you~ ........... lalalalalalalalalala...... (yeh yeh.. i don't know what they say there...)

HANBYUL!

OR ELSE

KWANGYEON!

HE SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!

 

BYE BYE~~~~

XDDDDDDDDDD