Unofficial Meeting of the Twins

When life throws EXO at you, RUN!

| Choi ~~~~~/ Cindy's POV |

 

Lay and I literally ran into the cafeteria after our 'session' in one of the music rooms, causing commotion through all the corridors because we were yelling at each other.

I skidded to a stop in front of one of the tables that wasn’t occupied yet to catch my breath.

I took short rapid breaths before I began to talk, "I win! I win I win I win!"

"You cheated!" Lay pointed a finger at me accusingly with a death glare.

I stuck out my tongue at him. "I never told you I wasn't fast at running, you just 'assumed' that you would win."

He wiped the sweat off his face and eyed me up and down assessing me in disbelief. "B-but!.... You're so small and... Non-sporty looking."

"Haven't you ever heard the term, 'never judge a book by its cover?' your fault for calculating me wrong."

I could see the sweat running down the side of his face, making his face shine against the sunlight.

When did Lay get this hot?

I found a packet of tissues in my pocket and took them out.

"Here, use these." I handed them over to him.

"Waeyo?" He wiped his forehead with his sleeve.

"Don't do that! Ugh, boys." I shook my head.

I will never understand the male species.

I lightly patted the tissue on his face to rid of the perspire.

I didn't notice that I had closed the distance between us until I heard female voices behind me.

"What does she think she is doing!? Rubbing her dirty hands on my oppa's face! How dare she!"

"I know right. That little . Disgusting."

E-excuse me? ? You little b****

Judging from the way Lay's expression had turned 180 degrees, I knew he had heard them too.

"Don't believe anything they say, they are nothing compared to you." Lay whispered while squeezing my shoulder.

He actually thinks these comments would affect me?

"I'm fine Lay." I assured him. "Can I ask you to do something with me?"

"And what would that be?"

"Help me do something after lunch. I think you will find it fun."

"Sure, as long as we are not selling drugs." He joked.

"Nothing like that. I'm not a criminal." I pouted.

"Awwww, cute."

"Ewwwwwwwwww!" I complained. "Don't call me cute!"

"Hahaha, Hyung, what did you do to make this girl say ew?"

Huh? Whose talking?

I focused behind Lay and saw two twins standing with lunch trays.

Lay turned around and faced them. "Hey Sehun, hey Luhan. I just called Cindy cute, but I guess she doesn't like being called that."

Oh, so these twins are Sehun and Luhan.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sehun, maknae of EXO." He introduced himself and sat down next to Lay. "And that guys Luhan, don't mind him, he doesn't talk to girls often."

Luhan nodded his head towards me and sat down next to Sehun without taking his gaze off me.

Sehun noticed this and nudged Luhan's arm. "Luhan, it's rude to stare at people. Eat your food."

Sehun picked up a spoon and shoved rice down Luhan's throat.

I brought my hand to my lips to suppress my giggles towards their interaction.

This is so funny, you would never find this sort of stuff happening between two males in Australia.

"H-help! C-chok-choking."

Luhan began coughing loudly as he tried to clear his air pipe. He hit his hand on his chest multiply times with effort.

"Hyung! I'll save you!" Sehun stood behind Luhan and grabbed his waist hoping to push the food out.

When nothing happened, Luhan excused himself and ran towards the bathroom with Sehun trailing behind him.

"Come back!"

I hadn't said anything during the whole commotion due to a lack of speech.

Is Luhan going to be okay?

"Lay, is he going to be okay?" I sad worriedly.

Lay was peacefully eating Sehun's food as if this sort of thing happened daily. "He'll be fine, you should have seen him last time when Sehun put 10 chillies down his throat." He chuckled. "I would have killed Sehun if he did that to me."

"I hope he doesn't get sick."

"Don't worry yourself, I bet you he's going to come out in about 5 minutes."

"I doubt that, you didn't even see his face." I made a dying expression at Lay. "Let's just hope he doesn't kill his brother."

"Brother?"

"Isn't Luhan Sehun's twin?" I tilted my head.

Lay broke out into a round of laughter. "Hahahaha!! They aren't related in any way, only close friends." He wiped away fake tears. "They look alike don't they?" Lay continued laughing at me.

"BWOH?  Jinja?! They aren't brothers?! B-but... They look exactly the same." I scratched my head.

"That's what I thought the first time I saw them. Your not the only one. Once you see them often, you'll realise that they're very different in their own ways."

I blew a raspberry and leaned back onto my chair. "Aish. At least I didn't ask if they were brothers, that would have been embarrassing."

Lay brought his hand around and patted my back to comfort me. "It's okay, I actually asked them if they were twins the first time I met them."

I looked down at my hands, something I did whenever I felt guilty.

"Here."

I looked up just in time to see Lay stuff a piece of chicken in my mouth. Sauce rolled down my face and fell on the table.

I was stunned. Did he just? Chicken!?

I was so out of it, that I didn't notice Lay sneaking away and escaping out the door.

"YAH!!" I got up and chased after him. "Come back here you dimwit! I'm gonna kill you with this chopstick!"

"Only if you can catch me." He hollered back.

Oh you, I should put chilli on this chopstick with peppers and spices and then top it off with soy sauce. Grrrr.

 

I gave up going after Lay once I saw the destination he was heading for... The men's bathroom. I wouldn't have minded going into the bathroom if I was back in Australia, but I wanted to keep my reputation here since I was new... Even though it had already been trashed by EXO.

"You win!" I yelled at the closed door so he could here. "I'm leaving, but I'll get you next time! Start learning how to grow eyes on your back, you'll need them."

I walked away and headed towards an unknown direction.

Babo. I dropped my head in defeat.

I wandered around the campus trying to figure out where I was until I realised that I was lost.

Fish sticks. I've never been here before, where am I? Everything looks different from where I was when I started.

I scratched my head in attempt to remember what the campus looked like on the map I had got on my first day yet nothing brushed my memory.

 

*bring bring*

 

Are you kidding me!? Argh!

I grasped my hair in frustration.

I'm going to be late for class, this is not good.

I looked around saw that there was no one around.

How am I going to know where to go when I don't even know where I am? This is a school, but why isn't there a soul around?! This place looks deserted.

I sat down on a bench nearby and let out a sigh.

I guess I'm going to ditch my first ever class now.

I picked up a piece of grass and slowly ripped it to shreds to pass time.

One rip, two rips, three rips, four rips, fiv- damn it.

The breeze swept the pieces of grass out of my hand.

Now what to do?

I lay down, closed my eyes and listening to the music the breeze was playing to me.

Who knew ditching could be so relaxing. I wish I could do this everyday.

I hummed a tune to the breeze and began composing a piece in my head.

 

~A little while later~

 

"OMO.. do you think she's dead?"

"How long do you think she's been out here for? I saw her when like an hour ago."

My ears twitched at their questions.

They think I'm dead? Shizz...

"Should we call a teacher?"

"Nah, don't you guys know who she is?"

"Who?"

"She's that transfer student from Australia, the one that used her connections to get here. Let's just leave her."

"That's her? She probably slept with someone to get here, let's go."

I slowly squinted my eyes and saw the three retreating figures.

BWOH? S-slept with someone? Ewwie. Those es, I'M STILL A !

I sat up and rubbed my arms.

They've gone all numb.

 

"ARG! Why can't I do this?"

I whipped my head around to were the voice came from.

What was that?

I went towards the source but saw no one.

 

 

"-forty seconds... I need to be faster than that."

Where is that voice coming from.

I scratched my head and looked up to the sky, but instead saw a boy sitting in the tree above me.

Hey, why does that face look so familiar?

 

~Flashback~

Cafeteria

 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sehun, maknae of EXO." He introduced himself and sat down next to Lay. "And that guys Luhan, don't mind him, he doesn't talk to girls often."

Luhan nodded his head towards me and sat down next to Sehun without taking his gaze off me.

Sehun noticed this and nudged Luhan's arm. "Luhan, it's rude to stare at people. Eat your food."

 

~End of Flashback~

 

That's Luhan from before!

I nodded my head.

"Thirty-five seconds. Still not good enough."

Hmmm. I don't think he's see me yet.

I examined the tree and saw that there was a branch within my reach.

Oh this is gonna be fun.

I rubbed my hands together and jumped. I pulled myself up and sat on the branch.

Whoo, I haven't done that in ages.

I wiped the invisible sweat of my forehead. I stood up and slowly climbed my way higher into the tree to where Luhan was sitting.

How can he still not see me? I'm practically one metre away from him.

I tip toed the rest of the way and peered over his shoulder.

So he's the rubix cube type of person.

I brought my hands up and counted to three before shaking Luhan's shoulders roughly.

"HEEEEYYYY"

"AHHH"

I laughed at his reaction.

Luhan screamed and lost his balance which caused him to topple out of the tree dragging me down with him.

"AHHHHH"

"SHIZZZZZZZZZZ"

 


OKAY I'M READY FOR IT! I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AGAIN!

I went to Sydney last week, which can i add was awesome! Besides the teacher that was there with us... *coughcough*

And then I've been sick for the past few days in bed. Just imagine me with a thermometre in my mouth... >_>

AND TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!! YAY!! AND THEN 2 WEEKS HOLIDAY!

*CELEBRATING THE GOOD NEWS :D*

 

Hope you guys liked this chappie XD

COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T!

And if you didn't like this chapter then tell me why down the comments section below as well \/--\/

 

NOW ON A PERSONAL NOTE:

guess who i saw at SYDNEY!!!

wait for it.... suspense is the key.... keep waiting...

I SAW SEUNGRI FROM BIG BANG! O.O!

well... not SEUNGRI but yes I saw SEUNGRI, his doppleganger.. they look exactly the same!

and TAEYANG from BIG BANG as well wit the full Mohawk going on his head,

and I saw MINHYUK from CNBLUE, doppleganger again

and CHANYEOL from EXO, doppleganger.

NOW I KNOW WHY EVERYTHING IS IN SYDNEY! They could probably go backstage and get let in because the people would think they are idols.

 

ANNYEONG CHINGUS :D *waves*

gkwang+annyeong2.JPG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnROLOwtgKYhnRc3yyob9