Chapter 18

Rainy Love

 

       CHAPTER 18

 

It’s was Soo Young. She asked Siwon to follow her car behind. Siwon hesitated but Yesung force him to settle everything between them tonight. Siwon says sorry to Yesung as he will leave him alone in car. “Nevermind, I want to pass this level”, Yesung said while playing his game. The two Choi sat at a corner. “Happy birthday, oppa! This for you”, Soo Young put a red box on the table. Siwon take a deep breath before start his word. “Thanks but..I don’t think I need it”, Siwon pushed the box gently toward Soo Young back. “Okay, I’m sorry for all my wrong to you. Let’s start back please?”, Soo Young pleaded with puppy eyes.

“As I said before, we need time though……”

“How much longer? I tired with this”

“Okay listen, maybe you will get a better guy from me”

“NO! Just tell me that you have drunk in love with that Yoona!”

“Seriously, I’m going mad with you! Can you think before talk something?”

“Look! I will be better than her. Just wait and see!”

Soo Young leave Siwon without looked back. What happened just now drive her furious. Siwon sigh a long breath to release his tantrum slowly. Okay..chill Siwon, everything gonna be alright!

Soo Young  sat on a crouch whose beside her was Donghae, Jessica and Tiffany. She was in night club. She grabbed a glass of alcohol. “Chill, girl. What happen?”, Tiffany asked. “They really drive me crazy!”, Soo Young drank a glass again. “Who is ‘they’?”, Jessica asked this time. “Who dare to make crazy if not Yoona and Siwon”. “They will not being close like that without Yesung help, you should know that”, Donghae finally voiced. “I must burn him in live, YESUNG!”, Soo Young released her anger with her words. Jessica and Tiffany chuckled and lend a glass of alcohol to Soo Young.

 Everyone can’t take their eyes of a new student. She really looks innocent and pure. ”But why she greet Siwon informally? She had known Siwon before?”, Eunhyuk whispered to Donghae. “Annyeonghaseyo”, the girl greets them. They tried to recognize who is that girl. “Huh?? Soo Young, isn’t she?”, Eunhyuk guess was correct. Donghae smirked. “Oppa, see my changes. Do you like it? ”,Siwon quickly pulled Soo Young hand  far from them. “Look! I has be like Yoona, you must like it!”, Soo Young said while turn 360 degree like a model. “It’s not about external your changes but your internal”, Siwon shooked his head and leave her. Soo Young screamed to release her tension. Taeyeon, Hyo Yeon and Sunny who saw it laugh incredibly. Soo Young throw her wig to them as revenge. It’s time for break! “Everybody, there are something happen at cafeteria now!!”, one voice that rushed all to school cafeteria.

All student snuggle and pushing each other. In the ring of student, there’s Yoona and Siwon stand in. Yoona feel goosebumps. She scared as if she do something wrong to him. Siwon show a fist to Yoona and turn his head opposite to Yoona. Yoona getting flustered while praying that her secret were not expose, the fact why she tried to close with Siwon. “If you wear this, we’re dating”, Siwon loosen his fist which has a digital watch same as Siwon’s. “Op..opp..oppa, what are you doing?”, Yoona took breath faster as she astonished. Arghh..why I can’t restrain myself from calling him oppa instead of sunbaenim?. “Do you all know, Siwon that the only person that she call oppa. Isn’t supposed to be sunbae?”, Donghae tease got a warm response from others. People surround give a big voice for Yoona to accept it. “Too late for rejection!”, Siwon put the watch around Yoona’s arm. She wants to hesitate but her body totally freeze. “Tonight study group, don’t forget!”, Siwon leave her with a naughty smile.

Yoona turn around to give a ‘hooray’ smile to Yesung who helped her a lot but he wasn’t there. Yoona goes to rooftop after asking Yesung’s classmate. Yesung was sitting while laying his body over the brick concrete wall. Sunbae.. he look gloomy and for what he stay here alone?? This guy always makes me wonder about him. Whatever, let’s try teasing him XD. “Yoona, you shock me to death!!”, Yesung rubbing his chest.

“Sunbae, I….”

“You want to say sorry?”, Yoona nodded.

“And..”

“Thanks??”, Yoona nodded again. “I have memorized every word that will come out from your mouth. Good luck for your couple days!”, Yesung patted Yoona shoulder and walk away. “Sunbaenim!”, Yesung turn around as heard Yoona voice. She bows 90’ degree to him.

 

tumblr_lk3eusg17y1qbfwmpo1_500.jpg

 

“Yesung, faster! We will be late”, Siwon sprayed some perfume on his cloth. “Siwon-ah, are you happy with your first date with her?”, Yesung laying his body on bed while his eyes was on ceiling.

“Why you asking that?”

“Just….nothing. Huhhh…congrats”

“What you mean by ‘huhh’? Get up we will go now!”

“Noooo…. I have diarrhoea. You, go alone. With tickets in my school uniform pocket”

“Ermm..why you have it and give it to me?”

“Sunny cancelled our plan last minute, so she gave it to me and it might be useful for you”

“Thanks, friend”

“Just go. Leave me alone!”

“Okay then”, Siwon leave Yesung with a hand gesture. Yesung throw a pale smile as a reply.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“Yahh, oppa! I mean sunbaenim… I even didn’t say anything with this!”, Yoona showed the digital watch on her wrist that given. “You’re not agreed then why you wear it? I take it back”, Siwon touched Yoona arm. “No!  But it’s beautiful. I really want have it”, Yoona hide her arm behind her back while facing her left. She tried to act like she doesn’t like him but her heart can’t deny it. “Agree?”, Siwon snuggle her face toward Yoona’s face. Yoona body move backward. She tried to avoid any eye contact. “Well, if you want it, you must say ‘I do”, Siwon do a hand gesture with both hand. “I…think so…”, Yoona say a short sentence after her stiff moment just now. “Yesung off today, so let’s have our first date!”, Siwon dragged Yoona to his car while Yoona mumbled that she don’t want. “Sunbae, why we’re here?”, Yoona confused why Siwon bring her to mall. “Watching movie”, Siwon spread the two tickets with his palm. In cinema, they focussed to the movie. Suddenly, the male lead kissed the female lead. Yoona become blushed. She felt hotness sudden. She felt uncomfortable with the scene just now. She tried to grab some popcorn but her hand unintentionally grabbed Siwon’s hand who was also need some popcorn to overcome the kiss scene effect. “I’m sorry!!”, due to shock, Yoona take out her loud voice. “Young girl, I pay for movie, please shut your mouth!”, an aunty at their back seat advised to not disturbing other people. “Ahjumma, please forgive her”, Siwon show his awkward smile. “Of course I forgive for sweet and handsome flower boy like you..”, Siwon continuing his awkward smile from the aunty to innocent faced Yoona. The story has come to . Yoona eyes wet and form a stream along her cheeks. She walks out from cinema. Siwon followed her. He bring Yoona to a quiet hill that you can see colourful light from Seoul city here.

“What make you crying, dear?”

“I’m sorry for disturbing you watching”

“That’s okay. I want to know you more. Tell me why”

“The scene….reminds me…about my mom”

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t bring you there”

“That’s okay. You don’t know about this..”

“I’ll be back”, Siwon go to a shop nearer them to buy something. After that, she handed it to Yoona.

“What??”

“Ice cream, for you. I choose chocolate flavour because people say a person can be happy if they ate chocolate”, Yoona hand slowly approach it. “Assa!”, Siwon laughed after he poked Yoona nose with ice cream. Yoona dumbfounded. “Just kidding!”, Siwon pretend to wipe Yoona nose then throw his handkerchief for Yoona to catch it. “What kind of joke that? Such a lame jokes”, Yoona pouted her face while wiping her nose. She then laughed. “Finally, you smile”, Siwon turn his head back to scenery. “Sunbaenim!”, Yoona pokes back after Siwon turned his head to her. “Assa!”, they both laughed. “Let me clean your nose”, Yoona take out a tissue and wiping Siwon nose. “Let’s do it together”, Siwon take back his handkerchief and clean Yoona nose. She smiles with her blush cheek. Siwon followed her.

In classroom, Yesung told Siwon that he will not stay at Siwon’s home tonight because he missed his mom or maybe because something big will happen tonight. Yoona take her bike and start cycling to café after finished a bunch of homework that teacher gave. “Im Yoona, wait!!”, she saw Siwon panted chasing her with his bike. “Sunbae, isn’t you drove car??”, Yoona raised her eyebrow. “My driver sent it back home because I….”, Siwon rubbed his back neck “-want be with you…”, his show his sweet smile in awkwardness. Yoona nod surely, Siwon bring her to a hill. Yoona hesitate cause she already exhausted. Siwon looked at his back bike seat as signal asks Yoona to do so. Siwon whipping his bike suddenly makes Yoona screaming, terrified that they will end up with hit one of the tree there. Yoona astonished with the peak of hill that full with blossom and multi-coloured flowers as they arrived. She hovered around the blooming flowers. Siwon smile plastered on his face as he stare at playful Yoona. Siwon pluck a sunflower. “I hope you accept my blooming heart”, Siwon hand it to Yoona. She take it with wet eyes and nod. “Thanks for give such a wonderful day, sunbae..”, Siwon put his forefinger over Yoona lip. “I like you call me as always ‘oppa’”, Yoona round her arm over Siwon chest with all her heart while sobbing. “Oppa, how do you know about this place. I mean, a beautiful place like this, seem none has been here”, Yoona asked Siwon who was laying his over the flowers with a smile after heard the question. “Few years ago, my parent move to overseas, they leave me. I cried like there’s no tomorrow. That idiot, Yesung and Sunny, bring me here. They said their parent date here old days. We believe couple that dating here, will get good ending like their parent”, Yoona giggled after Siwon’s story.

 

Flowers%2BGarden%2B%252821%2529.jpg

 

“Boss, sorry I’m late! I promise that will do extra work for today. Please don’t cut my salary”, Yoona rubbing her palm infront of Yesung, her café owner. “You don’t have sorry, Siwon has told me everything. That’s why I prepared a bunch dirty cutlery for you”, Yesung shoved his hand toward sink. Yoona rushed to sink to wash the dish. “No, no, no!”, Yesung shook his head “-not now. Clean after finish work time. Now you better serving our customer”, Yesung give an evil smile to Yoona. Everyone busy punch card to go home. Yuri helped Yoona to finish her washing. “Yuri, you better goes home first if not your mom will angry. Anyway, there just left few here. This is my fault, I will finish it alone.”, Yuri leave Yoona under duress. Yesung turn off the lights. Yoona babbled something as she terrified. Yesung laughed hardly. “Still not going home?”, Yesung raised his eyebrows. Yoona sighed, “I’m finish my work, boss”. “You wash with detergent, I clean it with water”, Yesung take a plate from Yoona grip. Yoona locked the entrance door. Yoona turn around and omo~! Yesung sit on his new motorbike charismatically. “I passed licence exam, so my mom bought this for me!”, Yesung hold a helmet. “Wow, my worst boss finally passed his failure exam! Just kidding! Don’t keep in heart, okay?” , Yoona chuckled. Yesung pouted his face. “Let’s go, ’Yesung’s taxi’ bike ready for his only customer, Miss Yoona, I mean Mrs. Choi!”, Yesung give the helmet to Yoona. “You got your revenge!”, Yoona pinched Yesung’s arm.

“Young master, someone wants to meet at downstairs”, Mrs. Yong Hwa directed. She told him that is someone that important to him. Siwon feel a strong heartbeat as he step by step to downwards. He wondered who they are actually. From behind, he saw a man in black tuxedo and a woman with luxurious accessories and clothes. They turned back simultaneously. “My son!!”, the woman hugged Siwon. He became dumbfounded. His mind keeps lingering who is them. “Did you remember mom? Wow, my son was so handsome!”, the woman voice just like stabbing his eardrum.  “How about this house?  Beautiful? Comfortable? Your car? It’s very stylish, right?”, the man said with a bright smile on his face while the woman inspected Siwon’s face and his body. Siwon rejected the woman hug gently. He’s has no memory of his parent since their leave. “Who are you?”, Siwon voice become trembled as his eyes filled with tears.  “I’m your mom! Did you forget me?”, the women tried to touch Siwon again. “Don’t touch me!”, Siwon stepped a back. 

"How can you huffing me?  I’m the women that bring you to this world. I’m the person that you hug when you feel unsecured”

“Yes, but you’re the women that leave me for 14 years. Never visit or call me, that was the women that admit herself as my mom? I did tried to find you but.. You have moved without saying any word to me. Do you think I’m a toy? That you can take whether you want or throw when you don’t need it?”

“Choi Siwon, don’t be disrespectful to mom!”,  his dad interrupt. Siwon grinned.

“I’m no manners? Did you forget, you never teach anything to me. You just show me how much money worth on life..”

“Don’t dare to challenge me! I want you to get out from this house. NOW!”

“You don’t have to chase me because I don’t want to live here since I see your face!”

Siwon dragging himself out from the bungalow. He wants to use car but he remember that is his father owns.  Siwon dad blocked Siwon’s mom from begging his son not to go. Mrs. Choi worry about his son condition who didn’t return although midnight passed, called Mrs. Kim. After a short greet she quickly to the main point. Honour Yesung mom asking Yesung to find missing Siwon. The blue-black colour of sky becomes saturated. He didn’t know where he should go. He just walks to where his feet bring him to. He became on exhausted of walking, his knee become weak. His legs touched earth. He tried to restrain his tears from forming a stream on his cheeks. He looks for forward. The place that leave a scar to him.  This cannot be.. Why my foot bring me here?? Just like a film, his mind flashing back what had happen there when he was a 7 years old boy.

Every place that Yesung expect Siwon will be there was completely wrong. Here and there, he still couldn’t found him. He plugged an earphone in his ear while choosing next place to check. Suddenly, his iPod played a child song. Children?? He know for sure Siwon will not be there but at least he try to seek him there. “This is not a place in my list to find you”, Yesung voice waking up Siwon who in his own world comes back to reality. “The wants you to find me? Look like I will their slave of money for whole my life”, Siwon grin with a sigh. “I know you would say that I didn’t understand you but.. Seriously I didn’t understand you and I want to tell you something, how bad they are, they still and the only your parent. No one can replace them. You really want to meet them since small, right? How about you give your try??”, Yesung sat beside Siwon. “But…it’s really hurt especially when they leave me for several years and come back with pretending like nothing happen. They not even say sorry. You, know, I hate them more now”, Siwon can’t continue his words, he close his eyes with his palm. He won’t let Yesung to see his tears. “Don’t hide, I know”, Yesung hugged from aside “-don’t worry I won’t let everyone especially our friend know that you cried, they will laugh crazily”, Yesung patted Siwon’s back. “If you sell this story to them, I will punch you!”, Siwon laughed and hugged Yesung.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Now, its school lunch time. Yoona queued to buy food. “What you’re buying?”, Siwon pushed Yoona. “Owh, sunbaenim…”, again, Yoona shocked. “How many time I must tell you. Call me oppa not sunbae”, Siwon take a kimbab in Yoona’s plate. “That wasn’t mine! That was Hyo Yeon!”, Yoona slapped Siwon’s arm.

“Why you take for her? She can’t do it herself?”

“Her leg was injured in practice room”

“Ohh, I’m pity with her. No one help her?”

“There’s Eunhyuk sunbaenim”

“What? Do you mean HyoYeon joined Eunhyuk dance group?”, Yoona nod. “So what you going to eat today? My treat”

“I have lunchbox, my hand made. Delicious!”

“Really? Bring tomorrow I wanna taste it!”, Siwon leave Yoona immediately. Yoona mumble something about her boyfriend. Siwon put down his food harshly on the table. “What happen?”, everyone asking simultaneously. He gives a glare to Eunhyuk. “You! Why you not telling that had couple”, Siwon question makes everyone out their ‘what??’ once again. “Yah, yah! Our Hyuk Jae officially with Hyo Yeon now!”, Donghae wrapped his arm around Eunhyuk neck continued by the group cheers. All student sent their goodbye as the class ended. “Siwon-ah, you should go back with Yoona today”, Yesung rejected Siwon offer to send him home. “Yes. I’m with Yoona and it doesn’t mean that I forget my friend. I’m not someone like that. If you want me to send Yoona why don’t you follow us?”

“No, don’t worry about me. I have Sunny”

“Seriously?”

“You just go!”, Yesung pushed Siwon and give a quick goodbye. “Look like you will be alone for today, tomorrow and tomorrow”, Donghae whispered at Yesung. Yesung innocent eyes meet smirked Donghae. He leaves Yesung in blank. That Sunny*panting*why she go home early today?? Huhh…*wiping sweat on forehead* .But…Donghae… His eyes.. He never stared at me whether us with that hawk eyes? What’s wrong with him? He makes me feel this goosebump. Siwon hand play with his car key while he leg drive him to his room. “Siwon, I wait you in my work room. Now”, his dad walks away after give a short instruction. Siwon creased his forehead as he felt weird. He still obeyed him whatsoever. “Well, I come back here to teach you how to become like me”,Mr. Choi turned his seat facing Siwon.  “Live in lap of luxury, don’t you want? Imagine, you will get everything that you want all these time”, he walked around Siwon. “Money? Lady? And Power Since you Granpa death your uncle never stop from controlling the company and the worst is, he will ruin the company if he grabs the CEO position.  Now listen to me, I want you to become CEO for our company in Seoul. Tomorrow, get ready”, Siwon still can’t believe what his ear hearing now. “What you talking about? I’m just 19 years old teenager. I don’t know anything about your business and company. Don’t you think I’m too young for that? Sorry, I’m not interested”, Siwon walked away. He stops from stepping. “This is not kidding. I’m the king in this house. So you must patuh my suruhan, arasso??”,   his dad voice become louder and louder.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

As promised, Yoona and Siwon will have their lunchbox break. Yoona walked to Siwon’s classroom. She dumped with SooYoung and the boxes fall on the ground along with the two. “You don’t eyes or blind?!”,SooYoung looked at the boxes. “ -Why they are two? For Siwon?”, took one of the box  and pour the contains on Yoona head. “-You deserved this!!”, throw the empty box away. “What are doing?!”, Siwon snarled after Yesung told him about the incident. All eyes on him. “Yoona, is my girl now. Don’t dare to touch her!”, Siwon took Yoona hand and bring her to school garden. Yoona stiffly sat on the wood bangku. He cleaned the rice that sticked on Yoona’s hair. “Oppa, I’m sorry. I’m stupid. I’m bad luck. I just bring problem to you. She’s right, I’m not deserved to get you”, Siwon stopped from cleaning Yoona hair after heard that. Her eyes were wet. “Yes, she is right. You not deserve to get me. But, she’s not the girl that makes my heart race for her. More, she’s not the key of my unlocked heart”, he smirked. ”Yeah, she has everything. Just perfect but not my heart. It’s only have…”, he looked at Yoona. “-you”, Yoona replied with a stare. She only gives a smile as gift for him. She lends one lunchbox left to Siwon. He hesitate to eat alone, he gives a pair of chopstick to her. She nodded surely. While from other side, Yesung watched them. He touched his left chest slowly. It just like shredded my body into pieces. When they feeding each other.. there’s no words can describe my feeling now. The one thing that I know, it just too hurt… Yesung managed to leave. He scare the hurt will haunt him more.

Siwon scribble something on a white sheet as the math class is too bored. He looked at his vibrated cell phone over desk. It was a massage from his dad remind about the abomination meeting that he have to attend. He let go a long sighed. He insisted to never attend it. His dream wasn’t to become a businessman but an actor. He knows that he love acting since he got a main role in mini musical when he was in elementary school. He also knew that his dad will die with laugh if he tells him this. School bell ringed, they must stay for an extra class. Siwon spacing his eyes to outside through window. He saw a car that he knows well and his driver waited infront school gate. His phone keep ringing and ringing with an unstoppable massage from his dad give a big tense for him. He clear all his thing suddenly. He doesn’t know what lingering on his mind. Yesung who concerned about his changed friend asked for reason. Siwon leaves with family matter as the reason.

He holds his breath and tries to walk optimistically. His forced his hesitate hand to twist the doorknob of meeting room. He walked to main chair. He heard people babbled around him. After a bow, he introduced himself. “Anyeonghaseyo, I’m Choi Siwon, the only son of Choi Jung Min. I will take place of CEO. I know I’m too young for this, so please everyone teach me well.  Thank you”, he bows again. Some of them are clapping and congrats to him. His dad who’s there, smile widely over his son attend while his uncle walk out from the room in furious. Siwon walked faster to car without looking back. His dad followed his behind. “I thought you never make it, congrats!”, his dad patted his back with a big smile. Siwon rejected his hand. “I help you this once. Don’t ever drag me to your world again”

“Once you step in, you can’t turn back”

“I said I don’t want to, what it so hard for to you understand?! Leave me alone!”

His dad pulled his tie suddenly. “Are dumb or what?!”, he hit Siwon’s head twice. “When I said that mean you have to that a must!”, he pushed Siwon back harshly. Siwon was muted over what happen. He never thought that his dad would hit him because he refused to. What will happen to my life after this? Will it be good or terrible? In moving car, I looked to cloudy sky that ready to pour its rain over our car..