The Call

My Bestfriend is an Idol

YOSEOB'S POV

 

This is it. I hope they'll come later or NOW. I cant wait to know if Im in.

 

I'll just go to the park now. Maybe Rian's already there. 

 

Im at the park already and I cant see her yet. Then my phone rang so I stopped walking.

 

Yoboseyo?

Annyeong Yang Yoseop, this is from cube ent and Im just happy to say that you are now an official member of beast. Chukahaeyo!

OMO! KURAEYO!?

Ne Ne! We'll just send you a message later about your first day here

Ok ok.. Kamsahamnida!!!

 

This is really unexpected. Im out of my league. Im now an official member of beast! THAT'S OUR FAVORITE GROUP! Im so proud.  I want to see her now so I can tell her this great great great news! I still cant find her so I called her.

 

Rian! Where are you?! I need to see you now! 

Im sorry! Im just about to leave the house..

Ahh... Ok! I'll just wait here near the ice-cream stand. araso?

Ne ne

 

Im on my way home. Then I got a text and it's from cube ent! I read it a.s.ap. Its so unbelievable that Im now a part of cube ent now or maybe for life. I'll go there this coming Monday. I need to prepare! I need new clothes! Kekekeke

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RIAN'S POV

 

I was about to eat lunch then somebody called. It's Yoseob. Wait.... Its Yoseob! I FORGOT ABOUT OUR PLAN! We will meet at the park! I answered the phone and told him that I was just about to leave the house. Good thing he's not bad or something. But the truth is, I was still in my pj's. So i hurriedly took a shower and just wore this sweatshirt and pants and my old chucks. 

 

As I went there. I saw him already. Just like he said, at the ice-cream stand.

 

Thank God the ice-cream is not melting...

Because its just Spring.. the cold weather's not yet totally out.

This is for you!

Thanks!

I need to tell you something really important.... Just dont freak out!

Ahmmm.. ok *smile*

Awhile ago... While I was looking for you here the park. Someone called me and its from....... IM A MEMBER OF BEAST NOW!!!

*laughs* kweanchanayo? *laugh again*

ITS TRUE! Youre my bestfriend! You should believe me!

Ok ok ok... Just tell me what happened! *excited*

 

He told me everything. About his audition last week. The audition that I completely didn't know cause he didn't told me something about it. He just got the call he's waiting for almost a week. The cube ent person that called him told him that he's officially a part of beast and cube. 

 

I CANT BELIEVE IT! MY BESTFRIEND IS GONNA BE AN IDOL! He'll be a part of my favorite kpop group.. I mean OUR favorite! I thought those dreams are so hell close to impossible but his face just spells P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E when he looks at me. 

 

Omo Yoseob! CONGRATULATIONS! Youre gonna be famous!

I know! And Im so lucky!

Im so lucky to be bestfriends with you!

Waeyo?

Would you think! Im your bestfriend and you will be friends with beast! So that means they'll-

Know you?

YES! Like that! They'll know me and Junhyung! I can be friends with him too!

AHHHHHH!

So, its just not your dream that came true! Even mine! *blush*

Araso araso! Lets just not dream a lot for now *smile*

>Yoseob give me a big hug<

Rian, I just hope that nothing will change between us... I mean I hope our friendship wouldn't change. ok?

Ok... and I hope that YOU, Yang Yoseop, an official member of beast, will not forget about Me. An ordinary girl that is your bestfriend for forever *smile*

I promise that... FIGHTING?

FIGHTING! *smile*

 

Please leave a comment to give me energy to make more chapters.. Thanks :)