Bias Paradise

My Bestfriend is an Idol

YOSEOB'S POV

Its already 7AM and its time for breakfast but Rianis still there at her bed. She doesn't want to leave her bed. I have told her to fix herself and we'll eat but she won't listen. 

 

I went out without her and went to the restaurant.

 

Annyeong Yoseob! Where's Rian? Hyunseung asked

Oh... She's still at the room. She doesn't want to eat, I guess.  Then Junhyung ran and maybe he went there.

Hmmmm... Let's just eat! They can eat later kekeke. Doojoon said

While eating, were all quiet. Ive known them personally for almost a month and this is the first time I felt like this with them.

Ahmmm... Did Junhyung said anything about her?

Ne. He just said that he's so handsome that many girls like him. Kikwang said jokingly

Anniyo.. He said that what if Rian can be something to him. Doojoon said   I felt weird when he said that. But that's Junhyung's opinion so i cant interfere with that.

Ohhh... That's really nice! If Junhyung will have some feelings with her, she will be the happiest b2uty that ever lived!  I said that jokingly so that they wouldn't suspect that Im not kinda ok with that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JUNHYUNG'S POV

 

That girl. That girl. THAT GIRL. RIAN! Why am I so busy thinking about her?! All I know about her is that she is Yoseob's bestfriend! But when she told us that Im his bias, I cant stop thinking about her! She drives me nuts! 

 

The other guys noticed me with this me vs. my head battle.

Junhyung ah, why don't you ask her out? Hyunseung said

Anniyo... that'll make a lot of b2uties kill her *laugh*

I know but just be friends with her. You cant judge a girl by her outside appearance, right. Hyunseung said

Araso araso~  

 

We went to the restaurant and then Rian didn't come so I ran to her room. I knock and knock and no one's answering so I just went to the beach. Maybe she's there. Just MAYBE.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

RIAN'S POV

 

I didn't come with Yoseob to breakfast so I just went to the beach and play with the sand. I was at peace already then I saw someone walking and coming straight to where I am. IT WAS JUNHYUNG! HOW DID HE KNOW THAT IM HERE!? OMO!

 

YA! RIAN SSI! Why are you here? Your'e supposed to be eating with us!

I know. Im. not. really. hungry.   Why do I pause in every word I say? IM GETTING NERVOUS!

Come with me.  He said that seriously. I didnt even move after he said that so he just pulled me and I looked like a child being forcefully pulled by her mother. But this is actually a slice of heaven right now. Me being held by Junhyung... just like my daydreaming dreams hehehehe

 

While he was about dragging me to the ground, we stopped. There's a shopping area! Then Junhyung pulled me again and we went to this cute store. Like a couple store. WAIT! LIKE a COUPLE store?! OMO! JUNHYUNG INSISTED TO GO THERE! WERE NOT EVEN A THING! WERE NOT YET EVEN FRIENDS! HE'S JUST MY BIAS *blush*

 

I want you to put this on your cellphone!  

YA! Who are you to tell me that?

Im your bias remember?  I know that Junhyung oppa but Im just acting a little ignorant right now so that it'll look like that youre not my bias anymore

Araso araso!

 

We went back to the beach. Then Junhyung just hugged me... OMO! WHAT THE! MY FREAKING BIAS IS HUGGING ME!

 

Waeyo?  Me looking like I dont want a hug akekekeke

Nothing really.. I just felt really special when I knew that you like me and I hope that we can be friends *smile*

Ahhhh... Ok.... Im tired now. I want to sleep~ Bye   I hurriedly ran away to look scared or something.

 

Im on my way back to my room but when I enter, I saw Yoseob there sitting on the floor. Then he looks a bit upset.

 

Kwaenchanayo? 

Ne... waeyo?

Where have you been?

Ahmmm.. I was at the beach with Junhyung.

Ohhh..... so what happened?

Well, we just talked and he bought me this and to always put it on my cellphone and he told me that he wants me to be friends with him *smile*

Ahhhh.. Good thing your'e with him. i thought your'e alone.

Sorry about not coming with you this morning

That's alright. I understand you. Im the one who made you feel embarassed and everything

Its okay and I really thank you for asking that question *smile*

 

After I said that, he just smiled at me and good thing he didn't asked another quetion because right now Im in a total cycle of spaziness about havong a day with Junhyung! Me being friends with my bias, I really think that that's a better idea than me being his girlfriend which I know that is SO impossible.

 

Pleae leave a comment and it will give me energy to make more chapters.. Thanks :)

SILENT READERS, hope you leave a comment too hahahaha~