First Day Monday

My Bestfriend is an Idol

YOSEOB'S POV

 

Omo! Its Monday already! Yesterday was just like the Friday I got an unexpected call and now Im on my way to cube ent.

Im almost there and I decided to call Rian.

 

Yoboseyo?

RIAN! IM ALMOST NEAR TO CUBE ENT! Wish me luck!

Oh... Ahmmm.. Well, GOOD LUCK BESTFRIEND!!! Dont forget about our dreams!

Araso! I wont! I promise!

 

As I walk by to the entrance, it feels like Im entering in heaven. I really didn't 100 percent expect to be in here right here right now. I already entered the building and everyone in the ground floor greeted me like I know them but I still didnt know them. 

 

I went to the information area and introduced myself. Good thing that she already knew who I was so I just went to place that she told me that I need to go.

 

*elevator door opened at 6th floor*

 

Its so dark. No lights are on but still I continue walking then later on, a lot of people shouted "SURPRISE!" and normally, I was shocked! Its the beast family who surprised me!

 

Annyeong haseyo! Naneun Doojoon imnida! ~ and all of the members did the same ~And this is SO B2ST! 

Annyeong haseyo! Nanued Yang Yoseop imnida! Thank you for this great opportunity and Im looking forward to work ang have fun with you! I said that with full confidence! I already want to call Rian and tell her about this!

Yah Yoseob, were also looking forward for everything that will happen to beast because of you, Jungyung said

Ne ne ne ne.. he's right! I hope to be great friends with you! Hyunseung said

 

After an hour of talking with them about our own experiences. I decided to tell them something about Rian who is also a beast fan. So i eagerly tell them about her. So I first show of her picture with me and I explained everything.

 

Ahmmm..... This is our picture

Yoseob has a girlfriend! Doojoon said

Anniyo! were not like that!

Youre denying! Thats true! How long have you been dating? Kikwang asked

No no no! Were just bestfriends! Weve been bestfriends for 2 years and we met because of you guys. Because of beast. We first met at your fan signing last year. Were just at the same line so we talked about how great and awesome you are and she cant believe that me as a guy will be a fan of you. *smile*

Ahhhhhh... I think I remember you!.... Youre the one with the crazy cap with beast written all over it? right? Doojoon asked

Ne! That was me! So glad to knwo that you remember me *laugh*

You know what Yoseob... Youre so lucky to have a girl bestfriend or just even a normal friend other than this bastards. Junhyung said jokingly

Since we became this, its hard to know other people especially girls because they will scream out there lives and will ran for us if they just caught us in a store. Hyunseung said

Ne.. Weve never felt like that before but its alright because whats more important is our dream that came true. Dongwoon said.

But still, I think its more special to have your dream came true as well as have an ordianry bestfriend right? Kikwang asked?

Hmmmm.. I guess so *smile*

Yoseob ah, can we see her? I mean can you bring her to us someday? We want to have our fan here! A fan and youre bestfriend *smile* Doojoon asked

YES! Its alright! She'll be so happy to hear about this! I mean about everything *smile*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RIAN'S POV

 

It was already 9:30AM and Im waiting for a phone call. After 10 minutes, someone called me and it was Yoseob so I hurriedly answered it with excitement.

 

He told me that he was almost at cube ent and I wished him a good luck. I also told him to not forget our dream like me being bestfriends with him as a beast member and me being friends with beast! I was a bit spazzing about that. All I want to see is Junhyung oppa! I have been crushing on him since the very start! He's my bias ever since and I want to see him in person once again and more up close besides than the fan signing.

 

Hours had passed and its already 6:00PM and I was all alone in the dorm because my 2 dorkmates I mean dorm mates are out. I didnt went out with them cause I feel like to stay and wait for another phone call. I dont think that he will call. Maybe he's too busy mingling and having fun with his favorite group.

 

I was about to eat dinner when my phone rang again. It was an unknown number so I just rejected it. But its weird that it keeps on calling back. That unknown number has called for 4 times already. So when I got another call, I answered it.

 

YOBOSEYO!? WHO ARE YOU!? 

Im sorry... this is Junhyung.  OMO! JUNHYUNG?! I dont believe this crap. 

I dont think so.... BYE AND-   then I hear some rapping on the phone and it weirdly sounds like Junhyung.

OMO! OMO! OMO!!! IS THIS REALLY JUNHYUNG FROM BEAST!?!?!?!  My spasms... I mean Im spazzing! Then I heard a lot of chuckling then the person on the phone changed.

Annyeong Rian! This is Dongwoon from beast! Youre BESTFRIEND gave us your phone number so we decided to call you.  Now Dongwoon is talking to me. What the freaking fudge! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! Thanks to my beast bestfriend, I am now talking to beast!

Rian! How are you? I had a great first day here at cube! with them! 

ANNYEONG YOSEOB! I MISSED YOU! IM SO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW!!!

I know *bleh bleh bleh* ...are you free tomorrow? or at any other days?

But there's school tomorrow! Its just Monday today so theres normally a school tomorrow so Im not really free. Waeyo?

Ahhhh... because we talked about you awhile ago and beast wants to see you!  WHAT!? BEAST WANTS TO SEE ME! IM JUST THIS CREEPY LITTLE GIRL THAT LOVES THEM AND THERE MUSIC.... and there EVERYTHING!!!

Ok Rian! I'll just call someday and pick you up somewhere where you are, araso?

Ok ok ok! Bye! 

 

WHAT AN AWESOME CALL I GOT FROM THIS MIRACULOUS UNKNOWN NUMBER! I forgot to ask one thing, who's number was that? *laughs* Thats not important! Whats important is Junhyung oppa rapped to me at the phone and Dongwoon talked to me also! That's like a near death experience staright to heaven.

   

Please leave a comment to give me energy to make more chapters.. Thanks :)   

SILENT READERS, hope you leave comment too hahahah~