Awkward

My Bestfriend is an Idol

RIAN'S POV

 

Omo! I can't stop thinking about hugging Junhyung last night!! I feel so embarassed! I thought it was Yoseob.. If it was Yoseob then everything's alright but no! It wasn't him *sigh*

 

Rian ssi!! Yoseob called me

Waeyo Yoseob? I asked

Is it really true that you hugged Junhyung?!?!?! Why did you that!?!?! Yoseob asked

Ahmmmmmmmmmmmm.. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I'm not sure about me hugging him but I was sleeping then I felt like I was falling so I grabbed tighter to ahhhhhhmmm tooooooo ahhhh.... whoever that someone is!!

Tss. I don't believe you. Yoseob said.

Why don't you believe me?! And what's the big deal about it? Were all sleeping at that time and now youre blaming me about hugging Junyung.

Then someone came in back to the dorm. It was Junhyung! Maybe he heard us talking about the issue with him. omo.

Why are you guy's talking about me??

*wow. He has the guts to already say that were talking about him* I said in my mind.

Andwae! Andwaeyo! Were talking about Rian's dorm friend Yumi! Yoseob said carelessly

Aish.. If you guys can't stop talking about what happened to me and Rian last night... Junhung said and stopped

So something else did happen?!!? Yoseob asked

Omo. The others are back then they heard what Yoseob asked so loudly about me and Junhyung. My jaws just dropped as well as Hyunseung and Dongwoon. I said in my mind.

So.. SO!! Don't tell me you kissed Rian?!?!?! Dongwoon asked liked a baby

Ani! Junhyung said

So you touched her?!?!? Hyunseung asked too

AISSSH!! Why are you asking erted things !! I was just about to kiss her the---- Junhyung said then stopped and everyone was like "Oh dear lord"

*silence* 

Then there's silence. I can't take it anymore. Why are all these guys so fussed about it? I said in my mind.

 

I walked out of the dorm. I was walking around at the same place for like an hour now and I can feel that someone is following me. I still can't stop thinking why Junhyung wanted to kiss me? He didn't like me at all. When I first got here, he was the one that doesn't like the conversations we had. It seems that he doesn't really care at anyone or anything especially to me. He was really bossy just like the way he performs live and do his interviews. And I kinda like that attitude but still... *sigh*

 

Rian ssi! Kwaenchana? Doojoon asked

O! Annyeong Doojoon ssi! 

I asked you something.. *smiles* Doojoo said

Oh.. yeah. I'm fine. 

Are you sure? Its the first time that Junhyung acts like this. He looks so bossy all the time so don't feel bad whenever you'll see him. And I think that if he acts like that, the someone he likes is present *smile* Doojoon said

Anni! He could never lever like me! *laugh*

Aish! Just go back inside the dorm! And for tonight, just sleep at my bed.. araso? Doojoon said

Ne. Kamsahamnida Doojoon ssi. 

Just call me oppa.. Youre like a little sister to me. Doojoon said

Ne Doojoon oppa *laugh*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOSEOB'S POV

 

After all the talking and almost like quarreling with Rian, I felt bad. Why did I just didn't believe her at that time? I'm not a best bestfriend!!! Argh!!

 

Ya Yoseob! I'm really sorry about everything. I didn't mean to do that to your bestfriend. Junhyung said.

Kwaenchana Junhyung. It's not  a big deal anymore. I'm sorry if I was blaming you all along.. I'm just so stupid. I reacted that way since I know..Since we all know that you are Rian's bias *sigh with a little smile*

Thanks. And for the record, I wasn't able to ki-- Junhyung said then stopped. Rian and Doojoon came back inside the dorm

 

My heart stopped when I saw Rian again. I hope she's fine! She looks bloated or like about to cry. I need to treat her something so she'll feel better. I feel like I betrayed her over the little things!

 

Ya Rian ssi! Let's go out? I asked.

Ani. I want to rest and do my homeworks. Rian said

Tss. Just let her do what she wants Yoseob. Junhyung said

Why are you jumping in into our conversation!?! 

Aish! Stop it you guys! Let's just be quiet for now. Rian feels bad about everything and you still put her to shame. Doojoon said

Araso. Mianhae. I'll just go out by myself. 

 

I went to Rian and give her a tight hug. I know that she'll feel better after my hug *smile*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JUNHYUNG'S POV

 

I'm so jealous about seeing someone hug her. Argh. Why am I still acting this way!!?!?! I know that I wanted to apologize to Rian so bad but still I try to hurt her. I don't understand myself. 

I need to treat her something. And why is Yoseob asking me so many things about me and Rian? I think. I think he likes Rian too. He can't stop asking questions especially about the kiss thing. Aish. Besides, they're bestfriends for almost all there lives so maybe he's feelings are getting deeper and deeper with her. But also, I'm Rian's bias from Beast! kekekeke

But why do I feel jealous about it!?!?! Aish!!!!!!!!

 

*dinner time*

 

Everyone gather around for dinner then someone is missing. Rian. I told the guys that I'll not eat here for the night and they just said yes easily. They don't care about me. Maybe they're mad at me too. *sigh*

I went out to the balcony. I can hear someone singing and crying. I know its a girl. Maybe its from the other dorm room.

And when I came closer, it was Rian. I was shocked and she just stare at me with those big, shocked eyes.

 

Omo! Junhyung!!! Why are you here?!?! Rian asked and she's playing with the cellphone thingy I bought her at Jeju Island last time.

Ahhhhhh.. I don't want to eat dinner that's why I just went up here for some fresh air. Are you the one singing? 

Omo. You heard it too? I'm sorry. Rian said

Ne. I like it.

Ne? Rian asked

I like it I said! I mean I like what you singing! *oops* 

Ahhh... thanks? *laugh* Rian said

I'm really sorry about everything Rian. I didn't mean to do those things to you and just so you know, I didn't touched you or dare to try!!!! 

Kwaenchana. Its not a big deal anymore. Past is past. Thanks for telling the truth. Rian said

 

In my mind, the truth is still here. I was about to kiss her but I still didn't told her. 

 

Me and Rian had been talking for like an hour already. She's actually a nice person. Maybe that's why Yoseob became bestfriends with her. She looks so loyal and honest to everyone. And I like how she smiles..... Argh. Junhyung. Don't fall for her. She's your friend's bestfriend. It'll feel awkward. 

While talking with her, I remembered the first time meeting her. At that same day, I bought her something and hugged her. I can't stop thinking about it. It just makes me smile.

Then someone came in to the balcony and Rian stopped talking and just stare straight forward. I turned around and it was Yoseob. He's carrying with him a food tray and just stare at us... I think I'm in another trouble again? Aish. A lot of misunderstanding.