A New Friend

My Bestfriend is an Idol

RIAN'S POV

 

I suddenly woke up. Its just 4AM. Its like that I have been dreaming for days. I feel so tired like Im out of town for days. I decided to log into beast's fancafe to see for updates. Its weird that I dont remember some things that I just did. 

 

*logged in*There's a featured picture. OMO! Is that me? I look closely to the picture. My nose is hitting the laptop screen already. I looked at the picture very CLOSELY. Its kind of a blurred so its hard to see if who was in it. As I was looking, one thing popped into my mind. I went to vacation with BEAST for the past 3 days. *Flashbacks about the Vacation* OMO! OMO! THAT WAS ME! I shouted in front of the laptop. Good thing my dork mates are out, as always when Im here. Then I scroll down. Another picture was there! Me with beast! I have a picture with beast now ahihihihihi but what if they knew who I am, they'll kill me! IM SO WORRIED! I dont feel like going to school but I need to! Thats my kind of life! Im now scared to just go out and buy a band aid in 7 eleven.

 

Its now 5:30AM, I have an hour to prepare and go to school... Good luck to me! Should I disguise myself or maybe that'll be more noticeable. Wait! The picture in the fancafe is blurred! So, maybe they will not notice easily that that girl is me! OHYEAH! I can now prepare with happiness! 

 

On my way up to the school entrance, I saw a bunch of girl groups staring and talking back at me. I just didn't mind them but theyre really bothering me. Some of them are waving and smiling at me like Im a famous person but the others look like theyre gonna stab me with a knife. Creepy. Maybe they already know that the girl on the pictures was me. Oh no no no. There are fans that are mature that its ok for them to see other girls with there boyfriends beast but some are like amazonas that doesn't care to the world and they just want to destroy that girl who is hanging out with beast. CREEPY AGAIN!

 

Now on my classroom,  I sat down on my chair. It feels like a different atmosphere. My bestfriend is not here......MY BESTFRIEND IS NOT HERE because he's there with beast *sighs* Im gonna get used to this.... He'll be missed.....by me *sighs* 

 

While I was there feeling so lonely, some girls and talked to me.

So Rian, how does it feel to go with beast? Suzy asked

Ahmmm.. its great...

Just great?! Tsktsk... if it would be me, that'll be the AWESOMELY GREAT! Suzy said

So how's your bestfriend? Liz asked

Yeah... you guys are bestfriends and your bestfriend is a part of beast already. Suzy said

>Im just staring at them like I wanna scream and walk out< Then someone pulled me out of my chair. I thought its a guy but its a girl. 

Ahmm.. why did you did that? and who are you?

Im Kaye and those girls are crazy. Theyve been like that since they transferred here. Kaye said

Ohh... well, thanks for doing that. I was already screaming inside of me while theyre talking. Theyre annoying!

Ne, they did that to me too.....BEFORE. Kaye said

How come?

Well, last year I was one of the lucky girls to have a one-on-one fan talk with big bang which was awesome *smile* Kaye said

Ahhh... Yah, big bang guys are awesome too!

Ne! Then when I got to school, those girls followed me around and they keep on asking the same questions all over again. Kaye said

 

After 7 hours of school boredom, the school bell rang. DISMISSAL TIME! TIME TO GO HOME AND ESCAPE FROM THIS REALITY CRAP!

 

When I saw Kaye walked down the stairs, I called her and ask if she wants to eat something. We went to basking robbins. Were just talking and talking and having fun. Im getting close to her. She's not really friendly at school because its like that she wants to be alone. She's like me. Like she's also missing someone. We talked about kpop! 

 

So Rian, how does it feel to be with those guys? .....Omo I shouldnt asked that. Sorry. Kaye said

No no no.. that's okay *smile* Well, its really an unbelievable experience you know? 

Yeah... Ive felt like that too *smile* Kaye said

 

I just got home. No calls from Yoseob. I guess he's tired or just busy again with his work so it didnt matter. Thats so fine with me. So I just send a text to him so that he'll not thing that Im forgetting him. "Yoseob! Annyeong! Ahmmm... Thanks for everything and I hope youre happy there. And I also met a new friend after this weird school day because of you guys kekekeke.. XOXO"

After like 2 minutes, my phone rang. I thought its a call but its just a text. "Hahahaha. Good thing you made a new friend! I dont know how to say this but Rian, Im not gonna go to school anymore so I cant be with you there. Sorry~ But I hope you'll still have fun without me! And someday, Im gonna be there in your mp3 player kekekeke"

I replied. "Omo! Youre gonna record a song!? OMO OMO! Thats great! Ok.... I need to do some things... Well, Good luck!!!"

After that, I got no reply *sigh*

 

Please leave a comment and that will give me energy to make more chapters.. Thanks! :)