Special Performance

My Bestfriend is an Idol

RIAN'S POV

 

Its been a week after Yoseob became "beast". He's not even calling me even though he said before that he'll call me and pick me up wherever I am. Thats really weird of him. I know that were not on the same world right now but Im just not used to this. Its so sad that even the other beast members are not calling me to make a joke on me or something. I feel so alone *sad*

 

As I walk by down the street. There's this huge kpop store. Full of kpop goodies! Just like heaven! Its the first time I saw this...because its also my first time to walk around here. I enetered it without thinking and just look around and I saw a section of beast's goodies! I ran to it then I saw a bunch of ballers, light stick, t-shirts, jackets, notebooks, and posters! I was smiling like I just met my bestfriend again but its just this material things in front of me. 

 

Then as I was roaming around this heavenly store, I heard the hosts from m-countdown and it says that there's a special performance from a very famous group who debuted from the past 2 years. So I thought that maybe it will be beast but naaah... they dont have a new song or even an mv for awhile. But then I remembered that the host said a "special performance" so I continue watching there like Im just at the dorm. I asked the sales lady if that's live and she said yes. Ok. Im now watching very closely. I have no clue if who would it be. Then the instruments started to play and its FICTION. OMO! If its fiction, it'll be beast, if it's beast, there'll be YOSEOB! MY VERY OWN BESTFRIEND! *spazzing* OMO! I was looking really weird in front of the tv and some people find me weird. *after the performance* Beast introduced themselves again. Then they introduced to everyone there newest and official member. I WAS SO HAPPY! I cant believe that my bestfriend is there at the stage, being introduced to all of the people and beast fans.

 

Now Im on my home. Im still in a process of processing of what I saw at the store awhile ago. So thats the reason why Yoseob isn't calling me! He's busy practicing with them! So that made me feel good. If its another reason, I'll get mad at him.

 

When I got home, I entered the official beast fan cafe and I saw a lot of talking about beast newest member. Most of what they say is like "He's so cute!", "He's the visual maknae!", "He's voice is... AWWWWMYYYYGAWWWD", "I WANNA MARRY HIM!", and more of like that. After looking at what theyre talking about, I felt different because Yoseob and I are now on different levels. He's more level up while Im still down.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOSEOB'S POV

 

Its been a week that I haven't called or texted Rian. I dont know if she's thingking about me. Maybe she's busy at school so I guess it was better to not to call or text her. Im also busy practicing. I have been practicing for almost 8 hours a day. But this is how it is being an idol. A lot of practice is needed. 

 

YA BEAST! We only have 3 hours left before our very first performance with Yoseob so let's wish it a good luck to everyone. It will be Yoseob's debut *smile* Doojoon said

Ok... This is it Yoseob! You've been practicing hard so this is the day to show them what you got. Dongwoon said

Thanks guys... BEAST! FIGHTING! 

FIGHTING!!!  all of us shouted again

 

We arrived at the studio. 1 hour and 20 minutes left before showtime. I want to show my best. This is my first time to sing in front of a live audience and this is aired on tv........wait.....it is aired on tv so even the people out here can watch us! I hope Rian's watching at this channel! I want to call her but no time for me cause Im also busy with preparing now and for it to be a better surprise if she'll just see me there.

 

After our special performance which is my very first performance, were at our dressing room. Chatting, and some already eating. I was holding my phone. Thinking if I should call Rian or not. Or just send a message for her to know something or just talk about our lives after a week of no contact.

 

Ya Yoseob ah, you should call her... Maybe she misses you *smile* Hyunseung said

I know... but I just... Can I go to her now?

Ahmmm.. Ne! You can go! Youre a free bird now! *laughs* Kikwang said

Ok.. Thanks! See you tomorrow! 

Congratulations by the way! Junhyung said

 

I forgot to thank Junhyung because I was already at the door when he said that. As I leave the studio, I hope no one notices me. I wore my crazy beast cap and good thing I changed my clothes to a normal looking one or else some b2uties can see me. I hurriedly go to Rian's dorm. I knocked and its just her 2 dorm mates in there. They didn't notice me. Or maybe they just dont care at all. They said that she's out. I dont know where else to go so I just waited outside her dorm. Maybe minutes had passed, Im really sleepy. Then suddenly, someone is poking me.

 

Ya... You shouldn't be sleeping here. Go to the park and sleep there...  I find this voice very familiar and I looked up and it was my bestfriend who is telling me to leave and sleep at the park! ><

RIAN!!! OMO!!! I miss you!!! Im sorry for not calling you!  Then she just stare at me like a shocked cat O.O

YOSEOB!? What the? Is this really you? I dont even notice you with this........ things on you!  Ok, that was rough but its ok, were bestfriends.

YES THIS IS ME!  and I give her a big hug.. She's not saying anything or moving. Maybe she feels weird because its the first time I hugged her like this.Its because I really missed her after everything.

Ahmmmm.. Ok. Thanks for letting go *smiling questionably* By the way Yoseob, I saw you perform at m-net and you are really something.

Thanks Rian... Im really worried if youre watching or not because I badly want to see you me singing and dancing with those guys *smile*