Surprise

My Bestfriend is an Idol

YOSEOB'S POV

 

It's been a working week for me. Of course, Im now a singer so it means a lot of work may be coming on my way. Its Saturday today and luckily we will have a short vacation at Jeju Island. WAIT! JEJU ISLAND?! tomorrow! OMO! I haven't packed my things yet! I was so tired last night cause I went at Rian's but that doesn't matter, good thing is we talked again.

 

If we are really going there tomorrow, I want to bring Rian with me! As a gift to her for always being there for me for a very very long time. So I'll make sure about that jeju island vacation thing with the guys later.

 

Good morning!  We had a great night last night! GREAT JOB AGAIN EVERYONE! ~ the cube ent hyung said as he entered the room ~ I just want to inform you again that TOMORROW, we will have a 3 day vacation at Jeju Island as a welcoming gift to our newest family member Yoseob! Congratulations!

Kamsahamnida *smile*

By the way hyung, can we join with us to our vacation Yoseob's bestfriend?

Ahmmmmm.... Sure! That's no problem and I think you guys also insist that right?

NE! Dongwoon and Doojoon said at the same time

Araso Araso... We'll leave at 10:00AM guys, so dont be late and go directly to the airport and we'll meet there. cube ent hyung said

How you feeling today Yoseob? Doojoon asked

Well, Im fine. I feel great! Rian and I talked last night so everythings fine *smile*

O, kuraeyo? *chuckles* Dongwoon said

Yes! I thought we will fight or something but we didn't so yeah, everythings really good.... WAIT! Im gonna tell her about our vacation! 

 

I went to the rooftop and called her.

 

Yoboseyo?

Ya Rian! Pack your things! Were going to Jeju Island tomorrow! I'll pick you up at youre dorm at 8AM, araso?

Ok ok... but why? Im getting all excited!

Just a celebration.... can you come?

Ne! Its Saturday tomorrow and its the weekend so yeah, I can come!

Ok... BYE!!

Oh yeah! Im so excited for our trip tomorrow! I cant hardly wait! 

 

*NEXT DAY*

 

Alarm beeps. Just 7AM. I hurriedly fixed myself and put my bags to the car and went out earlier than the others and went staright to Rian's dorm. 

 

I called herand told her that Im on my way to her dorm. Good thing she's alread awake. After 35 minutes, I arrived and I knocked and then Rian just went out running and put all her bags at the taxi too. She's so excited. I was there a bit frozen and standing and just looking at her smiling.

 

YA YOSEOB! KAJA!

*me woke up from my weird expression* AHHH! Ne ne ne

 

Were on our way to the airport and I remembered that I didn't told her that were having a vacation with beast! She'll surely be shocked to death *evil laugh* Its kinda weird of her not asking if who were we going with. Something will surprise her later.

 

Now we arrived at the airport and suddenly some girls are taking pictures of me and Rian. Maybe there b2uties because how would they know me if they dont know beast? So, like that. I was worried about those girls taking pictures of us so I just held Rian's hand and she looked at me and I just smiled at her. Then after 10 minutes, BEAST arrived! She didn't know that she'll come with us MWAHAHAHAHA!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RIAN'S POV

 

Were now at the airport and I dont know why wouldn't we enter and leave! IM O EXCITED ABOUT THIS BESTFRIEND BONDING!

 

I was looking around at the airport and I saw plenty guys together, walking, like coming to us.... when I look very closely, ITS BEAST! OH FREAKING NUTSHELLS! WHY?! THIS IS SO SO UNEXPECTED! Im spazzing! 

 

YA! YA! YA! Waeyo...waeyo?! Why are they here?! OMO! 

>Yoseob waving at doojoon, junhyung, and the others< You'll be coming with us Rian!

OMO! You told me that we will go to jeju isalnd but wh-

WE are going to jeju island! This is actually "beast's" vacation and you are lucky that you can come with us *chuckles*

 

After 10 seconds, BEAST IS NOW IN FRONT OF ME! So I went and hide at Yoseob's back. I grabbed a handful cloth on his shirt. I hope I'll not rip that shirt off! Im sneaking a peek with those guys that drive me bananas everytime I listen to there songs.

 

Rian! This is BEAST!

I KNOW! But why didn't you told me that I was the one who was coming with your'e vacation!? I haven't prepared a lot for this! I thought its just us so I didn't mind making myself prettier and presentable!!!  OMO... Did I just said that out loud? SO EMBARASSING! RIAN USE YOUR BRAINLESS HEAD!

>all of them laughing at me< 

Im sorry.. but Rian, you look cute already! And youre pretty too so you dont need to do anything. Kikwang said   KIKWANG SAID THAT IM CUTE AND PRETTY! OMO! Im going bananas right now!!!

Yah Rian... you look really really nice already! And you look exactly the same from Yoseob's phone *smile* Junhyung said    WAIT! JUNHYUNG SAID A THING ABOUT ME TOO! HE'S MY BIAS EVER SINCE! OHMYGAWD

Ok guys! So much for that! Its almost our time! Kaja! Dongwoon said as he led the way

 

On our way to Jeju Island. I was sitting beside Yoseob and Junhyung oppa so it means that Im in the middle. What I did was, Im acting that Im sleeping so that I can make my head fall to Junhyung's shoulder. I was trying my best to make my head fall on his shoulder. Such a fangirl. Then it already fell but Yoseob pulled me to his side. I will kill you Yoseob. That was a great chance for me to sleep on him!!! 

 

Please leave a comment and that will give me energy to make more chapters.. Thanks :)