Silly Fandom

My Bestfriend is an Idol

RIAN'S POV

 

Im on my way home. Listening to beast's songs on shuffle. Its hard to resist dancing while listening to there song so I began shaking while walking and people find me weird. I dont care if they think Im weird. This is me! Im not afraid to show them who I really am (Im just dancing to "I Like You the Best") Then someone hugged me from behind.

 

ANNYEONG! 

Oh Yoseob.. Hi! 

What were you doing?! awhile ago *laughs*

Oh that.. I was just dancing

On the street? On your way home? *laughs*

Ahmmm.. Yeah *embarassed smile*

What song were you listening and dancing to?

BEAST! I said that by shouting and he was shocked a bit

Ok! I LOVE BEAST TOO! and I hope I'll be one of them

YA! Dont get too dreamy!

Me? Youre the one who is more dreamy! At school youre always daydreaming about them!

YA YA YA! Thats normal for a girl fan! *bleh*

Araso araso! Let's just go home and I'll tell you something!

 

As my crazy bestfriend walked me home. We talked about a lot of things like making it to the kpop scene. Me dating Junhyung oppa. Him becoming a member of beast. Me being bestfriends with him so I can be also a friend of every beast member. We are so dreamy. And its not bad to dream big. right?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOSEOB'S POV

 

As I was walking home, I saw my drooly bestfriend walking and dancing. She's crazy! She cant resist the temptation of her to dance to a kpop song. So I sneak at her and hugged her at the back. We talked. I asked her if what was she doing and whats the song she's listening to even if I already know it. 

 

As we walk home, we talk about our wildest dreams. I really like her when she's like that. Its like that there's no barriers in thos kind of things. She keeps on dreaming. I like her that way. Im really lucky to have a bestfriend like her.

 

When she said about me being a member of beast, one thing popped into my mind. That I auditioned for cube ent because theres an audition to be the 6th member of beast. Its a weird thing that she doesn't know anything about that beast audition. Last week, I auditioned for it. I didn't told her yet. Maybe its better to surprise her. And its better that i didn't tell her because what if I dont passed that audition, we will just be sad. So I just kept it to myself.

 

Ok Rian! Were here! See you tomorrow?

Hmmmm.. Sure! Let's go to the park! 

Ok! Bye!
 

When I got home, Im praying to get a phone call tomorrow... I really hope they'll choose me.

 

  Please leave a comment and that will give me energy to make more chapters.. Thanks :)