SCHOOL

7 Is Not a Lucky Number

 

Now seeing as I was relocated during my high school education, I had to suffer through the indignity of being a transfer student. Because Jackson's lazy, I went to the same school as Yugeom, BamBam and Youngjae.
 
 
My first day on school started off like any other (which I'm beginning to think is a bad omen.) I woke up at the crack of dawn, brushed my teeth at the same time as seven other people, washed my hair when it inevitably got spit on, ate breakfast, and put on my uniform. I should've known that things would go down hill when I tried pulling my skirt down past my thighs and it refused to budge.
 
*"Jackson, what was the skirt length that you wrote on the measurment form?'*
 
*" I think fifteen centimeters, why?"*
 
*"You epic , I said twenty five! This thing is supposed to be knee length!"*
 
"It can't be that bad, come out." I walked out of my room and glared.
 
"Um", Mark said, "that's not knee length". Jackson slapped him. 
 
"Stop looking at my sister you creep!"
 
"Jackson", I whined, "I'm going to get kicked out of school on the first day!"
 
"Maybe if we put something over it no one will notice. Here", he snatched a plaid shirt from the laundry basket and handed it to me, "tie this around your waist."
 
Jinyoung oppa appeared behind Jackson out of nowhere and said, "Why is her skirt so short?" Jackson whipped around and smacked him too. I have a feeling that this is going to be a bruise filled morning.
 
We got to school on time with little fuss and (surprisingly) no more slaps. The real trouble started when Jackson wouldn't let me out a block away from the school.
 
"It's only a block away", I said.
 
"What if you get in that block", he says.
 
"I won't get ."
 
"Its not like anyone plans on getting ! They just do! And I will not be held responsible for you being . I mean your skirt barely covers your !"
 
" You know that's your fault!"
 
"Regardless, that skirt is too short and you almost broke Mark and pretty much anyone else with eyes."
 
"What the hell are you talking about?"
 
*"I'm talking about the fact that you bent over like thirty times this morning and there is not a person left in the dorm that hasn't had a good eyefull of your ."*
 
"Well if you knew how to read a tape measure, this wouldn't have happened!"
 
"Just go to school."
 
O.o o.O O.o o.O O.o o.O O.O
 
So. If you are ever in the position where you can show up to school in a van driven by a popular idol I would advise against it. It makes your chances of not getting harassed dissapear. Especially when you trip and fall on the other popular idols who were in the van with you because you're just clumsy like that. And your skirt is really short. Yeah. FML doesn't even begin to cover it. 
 
Thankfully, I made it to the office without getting attacked by crazy fangirls. Unthankfully, the douche secretary wouldn't help me find my classes.... maybe I shouldn't have ditched the guys...
 
I tried asking a girl where the year three classrooms were, but she just glared at me and walked away. . I tried asking someone else, but apparently his girlfriend didn't like that. Wimp. 
 
Eventually I found my way to class, but by then I was an hour late. And boy was the teacher an about that.
 
"Well Wang-sshi, I'm not sure how they do things in China, but in Korea we like for our students to be on time."
 
I smiled and apologized. Then I cursed him out in Chinese under my breath. Oops.
 
Class crawled by agonizingly slow, but eventually lunch came. At the time I thought that lunch would be my salvation. I was so very wrong.
 
O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o
 
I met up with Youngjae, BamBam, and Yugeom in the cafeteria and we got our lunches and sat down. This is where the trouble started. I expected for people to come up and talk to them and confess and all that stuff. I did not expect for some girl to dump milk on my food and then pull my hair. I dumped my lunch tray on her. I'm not proud of what I did, but the messed with my food, so she had to pay. I saw the principal for the second time that day. He was not happy to see me.
 
I got off with a warning. I started to head back to my classroom, but some that messing with the new girl was a good idea and tried to stick his hand up my skirt. I punched him in the eye and he passed out. This is not a good day for me. I didn't even hit him that hard.
 
I ended up in the principal's office again and this time he told me to call my parents. I called Jackson. It was not my best idea. 
 
O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o.o.O.O.o
 
Jackson came to the school with Jinyoung oppa. I think he was supposed to stop Jackson from doing something stupid. It didn't work. 
 
First the secretary wouldn't let them into the office. Then the principal said that he was expecting adults to come. After hearing what I did Jackson lost his .
 
*"How did you end up in the principal's office twice in one day? I thought you were supposed to be the good one!"*
 
*"School works differently in Korea. I apparently I am supposed to be harrassed and molested without protest."*
 
Jackson turned to the principal, "Someone tried to molest her?"
 
The principal winced, "I'm sure that the boy was only fooling around." Wrong answer buddy.
 
"So you called me to the school because you are upset that my little sister defended herself against ual assault?"
 
"This isn't the first incident she's had today."
 
"So someone else tried to molest her!"
 
"No, a girl apparently dumped milk in her food and then pulled her hair."
 
Jackson squinted and said, "Is this because we're Chinese?" And there he goes pulling the race card. I swear you can get out of anything that's not illegal by playing the race card. Especially if you pretend to not understand Korean.
 
The principal sputtered and said, "No, no, we're just worried about her development here seeing as this is her first day."
 
"She showed up to school with a whole bunch of idols, of course she was going to have problems!" This is where Jinyoung oppa should have stepped in. He didn't.
 
"We try to treat all of our students equally here." 
 
"Well then where are those two hoodlum's parents? I'd like to have word with them."
 
"Most of our student's parents have day jobs, so we decided not to bother them." And this is where we should have been forcibly dragging Jackson out by his hair.
 
"I have I job! It's 24/7! Do you think that I just sit around all day and go on stage once a week and look pretty?" At this point I was lucky that I didn't get expelled.
 
The principal quickly realised that he was losing this battle and decided to cut his losses. He gave the two students that messed with me detention and apologized to Jackson. Twice.
 
After leaving the principal's office Jackson told me to call him if anyone else messed with me and then went back to his schedules.
 
The rest of the day went pretty smoothly. I made friends with some people in my class and didn't have any trouble with my lessons. The next few days went well too. I guess this school is like prision. You kick a few asses, and nobody messes with you.