How This All Started

7 Is Not a Lucky Number

Before I start supplying you with evidence of Got7 being the cause of my mental problems, I should probably tell  you how I ended up in their dorm. Well, to make things short, my parents won a contest to spend a year living in luxury on Jeju island.  I'm happy that they won and all, but what kind of parents would enter a contest like that while their child is in her final year of high school? Doesn't that seem a little irresponsible to you? To this day I still have no idea what they were thinking, but I do know they must have been drunk when they left me with Jackson. The guy lives with seven other boy/men people! I don't know how I survived it, but I'm pretty sure the fact that there were people other than Jackson helped a lot. But enough about my  little to none chance of survival, we should talk about how I arrived at the dorm, which was an experience all of  its own.

P.S: **=english

-------–------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been dropped off at the airport by my parents at 5:00 in the morning in order to take the plane to Seoul and I admit that I was in a pissy mood. It didn't help that there was no one there to pick me up from the airport once I got to Seoul. I, being the wonderfully forgiving person that I am, decided to give my brother the benefit of the doubt and assumed that he had a schedule.    

I took a taxi to the dorms and made my way up to the right floor ( you would think that I'd have to get pass security, but those pabos didn't have any. Don't worry, that bites them in the later). I had been to the dorm before, so allI had to do was remember which door it was. The fan signs outside helped a lot. Once I found the apartment, I entered the code that I'd been given and let myself in.

At this moment in time it would be appropriate to say that I had no idea that certain members of a certain boy group liked to walk around half , and therefore had no intention of seeing what I saw.

I took off my shoes and looked up. Standing in front of me was a shirtless Mark, who was gaping at me in a way that told me that no one knew I was coming. Great.

I took a deep breath and yelled, "JACKSON WANG!"

There were a few loud bangs, and a lot of cursing, which I can assumed came from Jackson. He walked out of a bedroom, looked at me, and promptly freaked the out.

"*OMIGOD JESS YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE AIRPORT*!" 

I wanted to slap him

I wasn't the only one who felt this way since a arm shot out of the bathroom seconds later and smacked him in the head.  " Yah, why did you tell me you sister was coming? I didn't bring any clothes with me!"

Jackson shrugged and said, " I didn't think it'd matter. She's still at that age where she thinks boys are gross." At that moment I was seriously contemplating killing him. If only it weren't for the scary fan girls.

"*I'm eighteen*", I said in a deadpan. (Eighteen in the Western wolrd, Twenty by the lunar and solar calenders)

He blinked and slammed the bathroom door shut. "I knew that."

  I turned around, put my shoes back on, walked out the front door, called my parents, and begged them to let me stay with my grandparents (who apparently dont know where I am) because  Jackson lives with a bunch of guys in case they forgot. It didn't work. For future referance, if your parents were worried about you seeing half guys, they never would have sent you to live with seven boys. Plus, they'd tell your grandparents where you were staying (apparently they were so busy with retirement that they didn't need to know). 

From this point on, the memories get a little foggy, but I think this is where the trauma from abandonment started to set in.

I do know that it took both Jackson and Jinyoung oppa to pry me from the doorframe and drag me into the dorm and by the time they had accomplished that everyone was fully dressed. The next few hours went by quickly. I was passed around like a small puppy for hugs, and we all watched TV and ate. Then we all went to bed. And that was the beginning of the madness.