Chapter 9: “My Life's In Danger?”

A Vampire can't love a Human?

 

Chapter 9: “My Life's In Danger?”

 

-”Sun Young” I screamed. I couldn’t get why she was with them, and I didn't get time to ask. 

We were in one car, driving away from the club in a hurry. We didn’t look back, or rather they didn’t, but I did. 

 

I got my biggest surprise ever. He….

 

 

 

 He is…………………one of them. 

 

It couldn’t be true. My ex-boyfriend was one of them. Now I started to fear for my life. 

 

------------

 

~Many minutes later~

 

-“Mini? Are you okay?” Eli said while looking at me with concern. I looked at him with big eyes full with tears

-“He is one of them.” I only said looking like I was in shock.

- “Who is one of them?” Junhyung ask me, and then I felt a warm hand take mine. 

- “Her ex-boyfriend, Seungri was with them who shot at you guys.”  Sun Young explained while trying to calm me down.

-”So he is one of them? Hmm….. It will hard to get away this time. He properly know every place Mini are going to.” Soohyun said looking really deep in his thoughts. 

-”What should we do? We can‘t let Sun Young  or Mini going throw this. What should we do?” Dongho said with worry coloring his voice, worrying that something bad can happen to his dear Sun Young, whom he had gotten close to after their first meeting.

 

*She was probably in his prayers since she is alive still or is there a other reason? I don’t know* I though while I saw how Dongho took care of Sun Young after she had calmed me down. 

I felt a pair of strong arms hugging me around my neck from behind. 

-”Every thing would be fine.” I heard Kiseob whisper in my ear while they others was busy talking about what they should do. 

-”I hope so.” I said holding his hand hugging him back. -“ I hope so”

 

-“Mini?” I heard the others call for me, and notice that I must have fallen asleep after Kiseob hugged me. I felt that I was laying on something soft and cold. I look up, and saw it was Kiseob that I was laying on. He look so deep in sleep, and look so damn cute there he was.

 

-”Mini? Are you okay?” Eli asked me, looking at me with worry again.  I didn’t get this guy at all. He was so caring toward me when we are home, but when we are at the club he is flirting with me like we were new to each other. 

But I can’t blame him. I do also make him confessed sometime with my mood swing and  constant playing cute and stupid in front of him to make him look at me more. 

 

*Maybe I have fallen for him too, just like I have for Kiseob or have I fall for anyone of them? Is that I just make me believe that I have so I can filled the empty hole in me? I can’t tell at all. It is so confusing. I wish I could be more sure about my own feelings so I don’t have to be in this stat I am now* I thought while nod at Eli question.

-”Wake Kiseob up to.” Soohyun shot at Eli and me. I look at Eli with one of mine cute smile. He smile back. 

We both was all over Kiseob trying to wake him, without no luck or that was what we thought when we gave up. 

 

I had almost stood up, when I felt someone drag me down again. I felt down and landed on Kiseob. He took me into a bear hug while smiling like crazy with eyes shot. 

-”Where do you think you are going?” He said out load without think on Eli for once second. 

-”She is going to they other to hear on what we have planed while you two was sleeping.” Eli said and broke the good mood Kiseob was in and the became a awkward between every one of us. 

-” Oh, so you are done planning already? That is good. It is always a pain in to make plans with you guys. You can just go with him. I am coming after I have been at the toilet.” Kiseob look at Eli with eyes that told him that he haven’t forgotten that he ruined the happy moment we had. 

I just nod, and almost drag Eli away from Kiseob. I was almost going to look back at Kiseob to see if he was find when he turn me around and kiss me on my check right in front of every one. 

-” You really look cute when you are asleep.” he said with a wink before leaving the room.

-” What was that all about?” Sun Young ask, and I just gave her the I-don’t-know. Move.

-”Okey then since ALMOST everyone is here. Do I have to tell you that we can’t leave Sun Young and you, Mini, out of this even if we want to. We all will protect you, even Beast would do that, so you don’t have to worry about anything.” Soohyun explain, and I nod at that he have said. 

 

I looks like Sun Young was happy to know that she could spend so much time with Dongho now. I just shake my head at Sun Young childish attitude, but was glad that she had finally found someone even if he was a vampire. 

 

-”Dongho would take care about Sun young but we are not sure about who will take care of you in this situation. Are there someone that would do that?” Doo Joon announced to me. I look around to see if there was someone who making any sign to be mine “caretaker”.  It didn’t look like there was someone that would do that, and I begin to feel small and lonely again.

 

-” I would do that if is fine with Mini.” I heard Eli said. I look up, and meet his eyes and nod. I gave him a smile of greatness and he just turn away like he was blushing or something. 

-”Okay then that is fixed. That is good. We will do the rest of planning and other stuff tomorrow since it have became so late. I think it is best we all go to bed to get some rest even if someone have done it yet.” Doo Joon said and look at me. I just look down at me feet wishing that he would see a other place, and he did.

-”Good night everybody, and I hope you guys will have a good night sleep.” both Soohyun and Doojoon said. 

We all wish good night and went to our room. Eli follow me to my room, and I could feel Kiseob glare in my back when we walk out of the room. He had came in the room when Eli said that he could be my “caretaker”. 

 

Eli and I was talking that we usually never do, because he is often busy or avoiding me. 

It was nice to talk to Eli, and when we was outside my room, he open the door for me. 

I walk in, and he was on his way to his room when I turn around. I stork out my hand, and took his t-shirt that make him stop. 

-”Can’t you stay with me tonight? I don’t want to be alone.” I ask him while leaning my head at his back. 

It felt like he was shocked by my question, but then he turn around and hug me. 

-”Of course I can.” he whisper in my ear before lift me up in bridal style. He walk in to my room with my in his arms. 

He laid me softly in the bed, and lean down to kiss me lips.

_____________________________

A/N:

Here is a new chapter for you... I try to upload it earlier, but didn't get time, so It became so late again...

I hope you guys like it, and Please comment^^

Enjoy reading!!!!

~ Love Kikki ~

 

Comment replied:

@kittenever: here is a new chapter, and I think you will know what will happen now^-^