Chapter 11: “Eli’s Love Story"

A Vampire can't love a Human?

 

Chapter 11: “Eli’s  Love Story”

 

Eli’s pov:

~Flashback~

-”Eli!” the guys shouted for me. I ran to them and found that the most beautiful girl ever was standing in front of me. She was around our age. She has the most beautiful smile that melted my heart when I saw it and put me in a trance.

-” Eli, this is Jiyoon. And Jiyoon, this is Eli.” Kevin introduced us. 

I took her hand and kiss it like a real gentleman I was. The other guys laughed of my action and soon we all where playing together.

~End of flashback~

 

*The weeks pasted by so fast. Jiyoon and I had become closer to each other. We did almost everything together. We often met behind the guys back, just to be alone. She had capture my heart for real. “ I said looking at the roof.

-“I loved everything about her. Her smile, her voice, her laugh, everything. I just loved everything about her. We always had a great time together, and often didn’t notice the guys when we were together. It was like we were in heaven. Nothing could stop us from meeting each other. That was what I thought, but one day everything fall apart. Everything we both had together got ruined. It was like it became hell instead of heaven.” I told her, and she was now laying her head on my chest listening, interested in what happened next, like a little girl, with tears in her eyes.

 

~Flashback~

-”ELI~~~~~” she shouted, and I ran around, looking for her like a manic. I tried to follow her voice, but there were so many people running my way. It was really close in the villages. 

Everyone was running to save themselves and their family. I stopped and looked at the expressions. It was like the villages had fallen apart over the night. 

I started to run after Jiyoon's voice again who was shouting my name. I could feel how close I get to her, but when I got to her, I got my biggest surprised ever.

She was surrounded by soliders. 

-”It looks like her boyfriend came to save her.” the leader said while holding onto the crying Jiyoon. 

Soon after was the guys behind me. The leader took his knife up, and put it under Jiyoon neck. 

-”What should we do with her? Shall we kill her or shall we sold her like a hoe she is?” the leader ask the other while Jiyoon nack with his eyes on me. 

I could see how scared she looked, and I felt anger grow in me. 

-”If you do anything to her, I will kill you.” I said with a inhuman voice. Everyone stopped laughing and look at me. 

-”What are you doing?” Kiseob whisper in my ear holding me back form attacking them.

-”I am saving Jiyoon. Let go of me.” I shot at him. He just hold the grip harder. 

-”What will you do after see she the real you? Do you thing she will love you then?” Kevin shot at me with tears in eyes. That crybaby he is, he always cry like this. 

-”Do your thing and I will let them take her like that? “ I shot at them and turn toward them.

-”Okey. I am with you. Let’s save her and they others.” Soohyun and Xander said. I look grateful at them. 

Then others soon join me, and we all make us ready for the attack.  I look on more time at Jiyoon before turning into the vampire I was and attack the soldiers.

We all fight with all we got, and lucky we won. I thought everything would be fine again, but I wasn’t. 

Now did our creator stand in front of us with Jiyoon in front of him. 

-”Look what you have done. Put fire on all the body before they turn into vampire too.” Dad said, and the fasted we could did we gathering all the body together before put on a fire. 

We all look at the flames capture the dead body. We could here some of the them scream of pain. 

The only thing we could do now was going home. We went home only to find the it all on fire like the dead body earlier. 

-”I think we are unwanted here now.” Dad said, and then put his eyes on Jiyoon who has follow after us. 

-”What should we do with you? What can we do to make you shot your mouth?” he said while walking around in circle around her like a hungry animal. 

She look scared again, and I run to her. I pulled her into a hug. I felt some angry, jealous eyes on us. 

-”Look here. Is it lovely. She has taken your heart. Now she has to pay for it. I can’t lose you to someone like her. She was only meant to be your food.” our dad said angry and throw me away like I was a pillow.

I crashed into the wall, and landed hard at ground. When I open my eyes I saw my biggest nightmare.

It looks like my dad was eating her alive when he took her blood when she was full awake on what happen to her. She was screaming my name, and I felt all my power had left my body. Tears keep running from corner of my eyes like a river making the sigh blurry.  All I could do was looking at my first love got eaten by my own dad that I loved and respected. 

~End of flashback~

 

-“I was a terrible guy, not worth her love at all. I even regret loving her afterward. If I didn’t love her she would have been alive now or until her ages took her.” I said and I could feel Mini crying.

-“After she died, I find out that Xander and Kiseob loved her too. Kiseob and Jiyoon had also developed the same feelings like Jiyoon and I had. She was a player, and played with all the attentions she got from us. Even how much I loved her, I couldn’t get over what she has done with me and my friends and how she got killed. It was like it should never happen. Since that day, I promised myself to never to fall in love again, but it looks like that promise is going to be hard to hold now.” I said and look down at Mini who look was looking at me. I smile a sad smile to her, and thought back at her and Kiseob.

-”Kiseob did even changes after that day. We all did. We only thought of you human as food,  but when you came into the picture it all changes. you have changed us all for the better.”  I said and kiss her on the cute forehead of hers. 

She put her arms around me and pulling me into a hug before falling asleep. I look at the cutie who was laying next to me, and smile like there was no tomorrow. 

 

~Somewhere else~

-”I think she knows everything now.” Soohyun said and look at the rest of the guys. 

-”It is the best for her. I hope she doesn’t end up like Jiyoon.” Kibum said and hold Kevin tight. 

-”So that was the reason he always look so sadly at Mini.” Sun Young said with Dongho holding her from behind. 

-”So what should we do know? Now when she knows our dark secret.” Xander said looking all worried. 

-”We are going to do nothing. Just hoping everything will turn out fine this time. And wait to see who she picks.” Kiseob said and look at the lovely couple that he wished was him and Mini, not Eli and Mini.

 

- “Good night.” they all said and went to bed.

________________

A/N:

Okey, here is Eli reason for be such in worry all the time. I hope you guys like it and I am so sorry for  not upload earlier. And I have got many new readers lately, so Thanks for likeing my story^^ I hope you all love this chapter, It is only Eli part in it.

Don't be afraid to comment<3

 

Comment Replied:

Xtra4U: hehe I am glad you can't wait, and here is it^^

Mhinzhy: I am so glad you love it, and here is it^^

azn_girl11: Here is the new chapter, and I am glad you love my fanfic^^

kpoplover: Here you have it, and I am sorry for being late with it^^ 

kaimoto08: I am so glad you love, and I know the frist chapter is some grammar wrongs, but now it is not so many^^

kittenever: Me too, and it is really hard to pick betweeen Eli and Kiseob. 

pinkypn: Now you know about Eli past lover^^

Raiden: here it is, and sorry for taking such a long time..