Chapter 12: Kiseob’s loves????

A Vampire can't love a Human?

 

Chapter 12: Kiseob’s loves????

 

~ Nobody‘s pov~

When they all went to bed, Kiseop couldn't sleep at all. All he thought about was Mini. *How would she look at me now? Will she hate me?* It was Kiseob’s mind. More he thought about her, the more confused and mad he got. 

 

-” Aish, This is so not me.” he said out lou,d throwing his pillow at the wall. The picture of Mini laying in Eli's arms came in front of his eyes each time he closed them. He really wish he didn’t have to go to the toilet at that moment. It could have been him who had Mini laying in his arms. 

 

After lying in the bad trying to sleep he went out to the kitchen to get something to drink. 

 

--------

 

~ In the Kitchen~

 

-”Why do I always have to be so late on everything? Why?” Alexander said looking at the glass milk in front of him. 

-”She probably just thought that I am a friend nothing more, just like Jiyoon.” 

-A voice answered his question. ”That may be true. All the girls look at you more as a friend then a boyfriend.” Alexander look back finding Kiseob standing at the wall giving him a grin. 

-”When did you come?” Alexander asked, and look at him. 

-”Just when you said the Mini only looks at you as a friend, and nothing more.” Kiseob gave Alexander another grin before going to the spring to get some water.

-”Anyway, why are you still up?” Kiseob asked Alexander with a glass of water in his hand. 

-”I couldn’t sleep, and you?” Alexander replied looking at his glass again. 

-”Same here. I couldn’t sleep.” Kiseob said while taking the seat next to Alexander. There was complete silence between them, and it began to get awkward. 

-”So~, How are things going with you?” Alexander trying to break the awkward silence between them. 

-”It is going pretty much fine with me, and you?” Kiseob replied. 

-”Same here. I just got this problem with my shoulder that I can’t figure out.” Alexander said and soon after they both begin to laugh. 

-”We are talking to each other like we we're strangers or haven’t seen each other for a while when we've lived together for so long.” Alexander said between his laughter. 

-”Hehe.. You are right. We do.” Kiseob replied. They were both laughing for a while and then they look at each other. 

-”What happened between us? I can’t remember that we have ever been like this before.” Alexander said and became sad when he thought about old days. 

-”You are so right. I really don’t know what happen. It may be that my anger and hate I had toward myself and our dad got in the way, I guess.” Kiseob replied Alexander and also became sad. 

-”It may be true. You changed so much since that day, and only to the worst. The others and I thought we had lost you for a moment. But I am still glad that you never left us even how mad you were.” Alexander explain to Kiseob who was looking surprise at Alexander. 

-”I never thought I made you guys worry. I am so sorry. I may have got carry away, but I can’t stop hating myself for what happen to Jiyoon and I want not have anything to do with a human anymore. But…” Kiseob stop him self in a sentence looking all sad now. 

-”but Mini changed everything, right?” Alexander filled his sentence.

 -”I think she have changed us all. Since that day Jiyoon died have we all changed. Some to the worst and some just didn’t care anymore what happen to us. I think Mini have help us all thinking about how much life mean to us or to her. I don‘t want to die longer. I just want to stay by her side. She means to much to me now, for I can‘t let her go.” Alxander explain how much he love Mini to Kiseob. He knew that wouldn’t be a good idea, but I thought it would be better to tell him then make thing worst later. 

 

-”Woow, you must really like Mini.” Kiseop said and soon after that they begin to talk about lot of stuff that matter to them and how they have been these many years. 

 

--------

 

 

~ Next day~

 

Mini’s pov

I woke up laying in Eli's strong arms. I look at his cute sleeping face before I kiss him on the cheek. I got up from the bed and walk to the bathroom getting me dress up. Once I leave the bathroom I look one more time on the sleeping beauty, before I went to the kitchen finding Kiseob and Alexander laying on the table with their head. 

I giggle a little by the sight before I went to them and kiss them on the check and whisper wake up in their ears. 

 

-”What are the angel-like voice whisper in my ears?” Kiseob ask and open his eyes. He gave me a grin and a good morning kiss on the check. I look shocked at him. His attitude was different for before. 

*Did something happen over the night that I don’t know?* I thought as I walked to the fridge to see if there was something I could make for breakfast. Alexander was still sleeping, and Kiseob was up and soon by my side. 

-”What are you making for breakfast?” He whisper in my ears while hugging me from beside. I was so confused by Kiseob sudden personality change. 

-”I don’t know yet. Maybe pancakes. I want to make breakfast that everybody will like, so I can thank you for helping me and having me here.” I said hugging Kiseob back. 

-”What about I help you? It would be hard for you to make so many pancakes for all of us all by yourself.” He said and turn me around so we stood face to face. I just nod, and soon after was we both started. 

 

We were laughing and joking while making pancakes, and soon, we made enough pancakes for everybody. 

-”Now do we need to wake up all the others. First up is Alexander.” I said and gave Kiseob a sign that I was ready to wake him. We both begin to yell and poke him in the side until he woke up, and that was fast. 

-”Good moring, sunshine. Did you sleep well?” Kiseob tease Alexander and we all three laughed. 

 

Alexander and Kiseob went to woke they others while I was left behind putting the breakfast on the table. One by one. the others came sit down at the table all tired. I just smiled at the tired people sitting around the big breakfast table. Soon, everyone was sitting, looking at table and then at me, looking surprised. 

 

They all begin to eat after I sat down and we had a great time eating. Until something bad happened.

 

___________________

 

A/N: 

I know that I haven't been update in a loooooooong time, but Here it is.  I really hope you guys like it^^

Vote:

 

~ Love Kikki~

 

Comment replied:

 

Xtra4U:  Haha...  wait and see what happend

 

Kpoplover: haha.. thanks for supporting me.. I am so great someone understand me.. hehe. I am just glad you are reading my fanfic even if it some days later then I update it or not.. just take you time to read it^^

 

Pinkypn:  haha.. i know.. I hope the same too, but we will see what happen..