Chapter 8: My revenge

A Vampire can't love a Human?

 

Chapter 8: My revenge 

-”Do I look that good?” I heard Mini ask, and that  made me coming back to earth again. I was taken aback by her question, and slowly understood why she asked. I have been staring at her all the time. I tried to find something to say, and found out the truth was the best. 

-” Yes, you do. The rest of the guys will be surprised to see you, and the same goes to the rest of guys on the club. They will have their eyes only on you, that can I promise you.” I said with a smile. 

She smiled back, and showed me sign that we could go now.  We walked to my car, and I opened the door for her like a real gentlemen would have done. 

 

_________________

 

Mini’s pov:

We arrived the club 30 minute later, and I can’t say that he did drive slow, but that doesn’t concern me. I did only make it faster to the club and for that I was glad. 

He opeedn the door for me and gave the key to a worker here. We walked in together, but soon separated.

We both was after something. He was properly after some girl he can get laid and a little blood or should I say food. 

I was here to be with my best friend ever. She was at the bar already talk to someone. 

At first I didn’t notice who it was, but closer I get there I notice who it was, it was that guy I really don’t want to see now. 

He is not gonna to ruin my night, that will I make sure of. I will rather show him that I am not the same girl I was when we were together.

 

“”Hey, Mini.” Sun young wave her arms to show where she was, that I already know. I look at her and smiled. 

I walk up to her and took the sat next to her smiling, and try to act I haven’t notice him yet. 

-“ Look, Mini. Look what I have found.” She said, and I look where she pointed. I look at him and smiling with a little bow. 

-” Hey, Mini. How have you been?” He said with his grin every girls love. I just play strong and smile back. 

-” Hey, Seungri. Me? I have been doing fine. What about you and your girl?” I almost bit my tongue when I said “your girl”, but still didn’t gave him any sign that it bother me to say it. 

-” That is good. I was afraid I had hurt you a lot when I broke up with you, but you look really beautiful tonight.” He said, and didn’t even say a word about that girl. 

- “Seungri, can you excuse us?” I gave Sun Young a sign to follow me, and lucky she did get me. 

We left before he could answer at all. I could feel that he was looking at us walking away from him. 

 

-“Mini, that was so cool. It looks like you have get over him.” Sun Young said when we was out of sight. 

I just smiled at her, and thought about what she said. 

*I think she has right for once. I have get over him. He doesn‘t look like that cute, funny guy I felt in love with.* I thought when we walk to the VIP area to find the guys. 

They were all at the same place they always were at, and it looks they all were busy with talking to six others guys I haven’t seen.

Soon after we two arrived the room their eyes was all on me, and I look shyly at the floor hoping it was something wrong with me. 

 

-”Mini, wooow. You look really beautiful today.” Xander came up to me, and took my hand to drag me softly over to there he sat. 

I follow him, and soon after I left Sun Young side, Dongho was there. It look like they to has something going on.

 

-”Mini, I am glad you could join us today. I have someone I would like you to meet.” Kevin said and introduce all six guys. I look at them and someone had catch my eyes already. 

I think Kevin said his name was Junhyung and they two have been under the same entertainment and even in the same group, before he and Kibum join U-kiss. 

I look at him in the corner in my eyes each time I could, and I could see that he was checking me out. 

 

Later in the night I was in my best mood after some drinks. I was all over Eli, and it looks like he enjoyed it. 

I wasn’t drug, so I knew what I was doing. 

I ask him if he would dance, and lucky for me he was in the same mood as me. We walked down to the dance floor, there I could see Seungri was all over a girl like that time. 

I try to look away, but couldn’t. Eli notice it, and look at me with concern. I just look at him, and dragged him after me. 

We was soon in the middle of the dance floor dancing. I was first just shacking my beside Eli, but soon his hand was on my hips. We did get closer and closer, and soon we were rubbing our body like Kiseob and I did on the night I met them. 

We were all into the song, and I could feel the electric stream flowing in my veins like it did when Kiseob was hugging me. 

I gave him all my dirty moves, and soon a other body dancing behind me. I look around to find this guy Junhyung join me and Eli dancing. 

It didn’t looks like Eli didn’t mind it at all. soon we all three was busy dancing together, and I could feel Seungri eyes was on me. Just look his way and smile, only once and turn to Eli again. I move my lips near him, and waiting for him to that the last step like he did. We two were making out while Junhyung was all over mine neck kissing it. 

Seungri eyes haven’t left me at all, and I smile while make out with Eli, that I really enjoy.

When we break apart, Junhyung turn me around to make out with me. I didn’t hesitate and was all over him like I was with Eli.  Eli did take Junhyung part. He was kissing my neck, and it was like they had changes the role. 

When I break from Junhyung I gave him a satisfied smile. He back at me.  We all three did continued dancing. 

 

I have finally got my revenges on Seungri, and my feelings was all gone. It was like I never had feelings for him at all. It was so good to get him out of my mind. 

 

I was enjoying my dance with Eli and Junhyung, when they both took drag me away from the floor in the same way. 

-”What is it?” I ask confused. 

-”They have found us. We are not safe here, or I could say that you probably are, but not US.” Eli explained. I soon understood what he meant. 

I could hear a gun shot in the club, and was running with the guys. We found the rest of the group outside the club waiting for us. 

 

-”Sun Young” I screamed. I couldn't get why she was with them, and neither did I get time to ask. 

We all were soon in one car driving away from here in a hurry. We didn’t look back, or they didn’t, but I did. 

 

I got my biggest surprise ever.

____________________________________________

A/N:

I know I am a really slow at update my story, but it is because i have a lot of school work to do and I lost my password to my email. But everything is fine now or almost... I have a exam on friday, and will only add this chapter this week, maybe a other later this week if I get time...

The story is soon at the end, and I really would like you comment on what you think about the story so far... I like to write a new one, but are not sure if it is worth it at all...

so please comment<3

~Love Kikki~

 

comment replied:

@Mhinzhy: aww. a new readers^^ thank you so much^^ I am so glad you like Kiseop's part^^ my inspiration on writing? oh, that was first a friend who got my into this, and after that was that you readers... only that you like it I feel like writing more^^ i hope i answer at you question, if not ask me again.... I am so glad you thing it is a wonderful story^^ It is not many who had said that to me.. thank you so much^^