Chapter 10: “Closer, but yet not so close”

A Vampire can't love a Human?

 

A/N:

Here is the edit version.. Sorry for the grammar and spelling wrong in the earlier chapter that was here^^  I hope you enjoy it^^

_________________________

Chapter 10: “Closer, but yet not so close”

 

 

-”Of course I can.” he whisper in my ear before lift me up in bridal style. He walk in to my room with my in his arms. 

He laid me softly in the bed and lean down to kiss my lips. When his lips meet mine I was in a trance. 

I returned the kiss only a few seconds later. Without noticing it, we were making out in my bed and it felt like we were still on  the dancing floor moving our body close to each other. 

-”Mini~~~~” Eli said between our lips, and I stopped, looking at him. 

-”What is it?” I said with passion in my eyes. He just smiled and bend down kissing my neck.

-”ELI~~~~” I shouted his name when he reached to my soft spot.  He continued to kiss me there and I whispered or shouted his name out. 

It was nice to feel someone lips on my body again, it was so different frome when I was with Seungri. 

It was more passion in the air.

 

-”I didn’t know you want me that much.” Eli said to me when he look at my face that was all blushed by his statement. I pushed him softly of me and tried to hide my face. 

-”Don’t do that. I want to see your cute, red face.” Eli said and began to laugh when he saw how more red I became from his words. 

-”You know that you are to cute sometimes that you make it hard for me to think straight?” he whisper in my ears with a voice full of passion. 

-”I do?” I said looking at him with big eyes and forgot all about being embarrassed.

-”Yes, you do, and tonight it was almost I lost my head for you.” Eli said and kissed me softly on the lips before lying next to me.

-”I am sorry for making you like that, but you make me so confused at times that I don’t know what to do.” I said laid down next to him looking up at the roof together. 

 

We both laid like that for awhile, before he turned my way. 

-”You know that I really want to get to know you better, but don’t know what to say at all.” he said, looking a little embarrassed saying this. 

-”You are not alone. I want to get to know you to and know the reason why you ask to live with me when you had this lovely house full with people. I can‘t get it all. I am just a girl you saved at the street who was passing out after tired herself out.” I said still looking at the roof, but steal some glare of him in the corner of my eyes.  

-”I can tell you about me if you tell about you first.” He said looking up at the roof again.

-”That is deal. What do you want to know?” I agree to his deal. 

-”Everything, I want to know everything about you that you want to tell. Why you had tired yourself like that? Why you live alone in such young ages? And a lot more.” he answer me. 

-”Okay. First thing first. I live alone because I am the only daughter and my dad who owns a lot of clubs around her in Seoul and I coming form a rich family with only me and dad, no one else.” I said and I could see that Eli was looking at me with worry eyes again.

-”The reason I live alone is because my dad doesn’t have time to come home or spend with me. I move out of his house to that apartment you have seen after I got into the business with him. I am a part owner of a club with my dad. “I continued and now looked at him. 

-”That day you save me have my boyfriend and I our anniversary and I had stay up all night making sure of everything was ready for our date. When I get there where he told me to meet me, I got my biggest surprise. He was there to celebrate our anniversary, but breaking up with me because of a other girl. I have been working hard to make everything perfect just to hear that. It broke my heart. That was why I was like that on our first meeting.” I explain while my tears begin to run down from my eyes. 

-”He doesn’t deserve you at all. You are the most amazing girl I have meet on a long time, and you are worth so much more that he have treated you. I will make sure that you will see that these days we are going to spend together.” Eli said wiping away my tears. He kiss me forehead, and said everything is better now. 

 

_____________

~ Eli’s pov~

I wiped away her tears and look at her again with concern in my eyes. I hate to see her like this. She is worth so much more that anyone has showed her. 

-”Eli?” Mini said looking up at me with her tearing eyes. I nod and look back.

-”Why do you always looks so sad and worry at me all the time when something isn’t right?” She ask and it felt that she has hit my darkest spot. I look at her and try make up my mind if I am going to the her the truth or not. 

I figure out it was the best that she heard the truth from me then someone else. 

-”It is because you remind me of someone I love long back in time. Many years before you were born to this world.” I said.

-” Can you tell me all about what happen to her?” she ask and I could feel her excitement. 

-” Only if you promise me that you will not hate me or be angry at me after I have told you everything.” I said looking hard at her. She nod and kiss my lips.

I smile at her and relax a little.

 

-”It was a summer in 1690 when the boys and I was playing in the garden when our “dad” or should I say creator came with a girl to us. We all were in our teen ages like we are now.” I started. I could she how this news surprised her. 

I continues and it was like that story capture her.

 

~Flashback~

-”Eli” the guys shouted after me. I ran to them and find that most beautiful girl ever standing in front of me. She was around our age……..

 

__________________

A/N:

I am so sorry for stop right here, but it just to make it more interesting to read^^ And like you can seem so have Eli finally begin to open for Mini and they  have became closer... and I think you guys have already know what the next chapter will be about.. hehe... 

I will try my best to update this so fast I can now, but I have two weeks left until my exam, so I need to study...

 
 
Comment replied:
 
abandonallhope: I am terrible sorry for not have beening able to update, but I hope you like this new chapter.. oh.. I feel the same as you, I don't know how I am gonna to pick out, Eli or Kiseop..
 
pinkypn: hehe.. he will show more in the story from now on.. I hope you like this chapter, it is like only Mini and Eli in it^^ hehe.. and here is a new chapter for you^^
 
kittenever: aww.. thank you soooooo much^^ 
 
Mhinzhy: Thanks you so much^^ I am glad you like it^^ and here is a new chapter for you^^
 
crazypetal: oh, really? you have? hehe... i am glad you love it^^ 
 
kp0pfan: I have updateed^^ hehe...
 

More comment<3

~Love Kikki~