Chapter 4: saved by who?

A Vampire can't love a Human?

 

Chapter 4: saved by who?

Kiseob began to kiss my neck, and I felt him it lightly. I let out a small moan, and felt that he was getting more intense in what he was doing.

I felt his fang bit slowly in my neck, when I fainted.  

I felt my body fall down and were saved from two strong arms. Then I was gone.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Eli’s pov:

I saw her faint after Kiseob bit her, even it was only for a second. I ran to save her from hitting the floor. She looked so peaceful in my arms, and I felt everyone looking at me. 

I didn't care much; now that she was safe, I was happy. I the place were Kiseob bit her, and heard her moan lightly. I just laughed at her reaction. 

”Can you explain why you left the house for her?” Soohyun asked, looking confused. It was the first time I have seen this person confused. He has always been the calm one with the smart head. 

”I don’t know Soohyun. There is something about her that reminds me about her.” I said, sadness washing over me like cold water. 

”I understand, but we don’t you make her move in with us?” Alexander finally spoke. I looked shock at him. 

*I would have never thought that he would say that* I thought when I saw him smile his famous smile that makes everyone happy. 

”I do not have a problem with it either, but it will be hard for us. We must have more control when she moves in. She is our food so, you know.” Kibum said, and Kevin nodded at what he said. It looks like he agreed with what Kibum said. 

Now the only people left was Dongho and Kiseob. They didn't look so happy about it. Then I remembered that Kiseob hates humans, and only think of them as toys and food. As for Dongho, I really don’t know what that boy is thinking. He is so weird around me, and I sometimes feel uncomfortable being with him.  However, he is like a little brother to me, and I am glad I have all those guys even if they can be a pain in the sometimes.

I lifted Mini up, and laid her on the couch. I walked up to the others, and smiled at them. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kiseob’s pov:

I saw her fall, and I became disgusted when Eli came to save her.

 *Why does he care so much about this human? She is just our food.* I thought while looking at them with the same expression. It looked so pathetic, how he was acting around this girl. 

I just walked away from them, and sat on the couch.  I heard that Soohyun begin to talk to Eli again, but with a confused voice this time, not the angry voice like earlier. I think it was weird for him to be confused, he is never like that. 

Hearing Eli’s answer make me want to puke.

*Why must he be like that? It doesn’t fit him at all.* I thought and got a shock from hearing what Alexander said.

* What is the guy thinking? She's gonna be living with us? Is he stupid?* I felt my anger grow after hearing that. *How stupid is he?*

It even got worse when Kibum and Kevin agreed on it, and it look like Soohyun has agree on that to without saying anything. *WHAT THE HELL…. WHY ARE U ALL AGREEING AT THIS?* I thought while saw Eli was looking at me for an answer, like I was going to say yes on it. 

I saw that Dongho doesn’t look so happy either, and only I knew the reason for it.

*Why must Eli be so stupid?* I thought while saw him came toward me with her in his arms. 

*aww.. She looks so cute* I thought. When I noticed what I was thinking I almost literally hit my head.

*What are you doing Kiseob? She is just your toy and food.* I tried straighten out my thoughts. I moved away, and walked to the wall.

I was leaning on it when she woke up. She began to scream like someone was going to kill her. I put my hands to my ears due to  the high pitched sound. It was one of the reasons I hate humans. They always scream after they know that you aren't a human. 

I just looked at her with an annoyed and disgusted expression. 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mini’s pov:

I heard someone talking, and opened my eyes. I saw all the guys standing over me, and then it hit me.

*THEY ARE VAMPIRES* I scream in my head to myself, and a little after I begin to scream at them. They all covered their ear, and Eli tried to calm me down. I saw Kiseob leaning on the wall looking disgustedly at me. 

I begin to calm down after seeing his look, and begin to feel smaller. I look at the others. They were smiling at me, except the young boy Sunyoung took home yesterday night. I look confusedly at them. Eli was looking with me with eyes full of worry

.”Are you okay?” he asked, and I nodded. He smiled a smile so bright that I had never seen before.

*WOOW, he looks so hot when he is smiling.* I thought while felt my cheeks getting warm. He smiled even brighter and laugh a little, it was like he was reading my mind.  

”Mini, right?” the Alexander guy said to me, and I nodded. 

”Do you live here by yourself?” he asked me, and he had the most beautiful smile ever. It made me smile.

”Ne, I do. Why?” I replied him while smiling. 

”Do you want to live with us? So you don’t have to be alone all the time. We have place to you, so you don’t have to worry about that.” he said while looking down at the floor. He look so shy, and it make hard for to say no.

”Aniyo, I don’t mind living with you guys. When do you want me to move in?” I replied, and almost hit my head.

*what are u saying? You don’t know this guys, and YOU ARE MOVING IN WITH THEM? It doesn’t make sense at all* I thought to myself. 

They all begin to laugh at me, and I just stood there, confused.

*what have I done now?* I looked at Eli, and he gave me a smile. I almost melted at that moment.

The rest of the day we all were talking together while packing all my things. Or should I say almost everyone. Kiseob and Dongho walked out of my apartment right after we began packking.

*those two guys... there's something wrong with them. It is like they don’t like me at ALL* I thought and then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and found Alexander smiling at me. 

I smiled back. 

 

___________________________________

A/N:

i am so sorry for uploading so late, but i have had exam, and been so busy...

here is the 4th chapter... it looks like it will be really interesting, and Kiseob charater did come more from now then earlier... i hope u don't hate me now..

i hope u like it^^

comment please....