Chapter 14: "They are Coming"

A Vampire can't love a Human?

 

Chapter 14: “They are Coming”

 

We woke up early to begin working on our plan since today was the day that  my dad was coming after his boring meeting that I hate so much. I had an uneasy feeling about this whole thing, but didn’t say anything to they others.

Since the boys was out busy fixing some stuff we need, took Sun Young and I away from making breakfast that we knew wouldn’t be eating. 

 

-”Mini, do you think everything would go as planned?” Sun Young ask me with a worry tone. I stopped washing the vegetables.

-”I don’t know… I really don’t know.” I said and began to cry. Sun Young let go of everything; she had in her hand and hugged me. I cry in her arms like a little child. 

 

~Many hours later~

Suddenly rang the door bell, and I went to look who it was while I left Sun young sitting at the breakfast table waiting for her boyfriend to come back. I open the door  and got a big surprise. Some unexpected figure stood there looking at me with a big smile on his face. 

 

-“Dad, I didn’t know you would come here so early.” I said with a smile while give Seungri a ugly glare. He just smile happily back.

-” The meeting ended earlier then excepted.” He said and welcome himself in the house without looking at me one time. Seungri walk right after him pass me with a smile and a wink.

-”Oh, I brought Seungri with me.” He said and I just nod at his statement like I didn‘t know that already. They both look around the house with big eyes of impressed while I went to the kitchen where Sun Young sat with wondering eyes.

 

-”My dad is here come with Seungri hanging after like I thought. Call the guys.” I whisper in her eyes and soon after she was she out of the sight to call the guys. I look at my dad waiting for him to say something. He was still looking around admiring all the antiques that was in the entire room. 

-”So this is where you live now?” he said and I nodded at his statement. Seungri look at me with eyes I never had seen before. His eyes was eyed me from toe to top. It looks like he liked what he saw, because he smirk like he did the first time we meet. 

 

-”You have really became more beautiful since last time.” He said and now my dad look at him then at me not understanding anything.

-”You are right, Seungri. She has became a really beauty now. Just like her mom.” He said and finally look at me. I just smile as a thanks while gave Seungri a ugly glare again. *I really can’t stand him. What was I thinking when I got together with him?” I ask my self when he just winked as replay.

-”Do you live here alone?” My dad ask while sat done in a chair. Seungri just stare at me like he had a chance to get together with me again. 

-”No, I live here with some friends of mine.” I answer without hesitate. He look surprised at me and I soon regret saying that.

-”Oh, so where are they now?” He ask and I could feel his eyes burning under my skin. I just gave him a smile before answer him.

-”They went to buy some food I needed to make dinner tonight.” I answer. I was really wonder if everything was alright with them and if Sun Young had call them like I told her to. 

-”I notice that Sun Young was here. Where is she now?” Seungri ask with a smirk on his eyes and I just ignore him. 

-” I think they will be here soon.” I said to my dad with a smile. It looks like my answer had calm him down since he again was busy looking around the room.

-”I will go make some coffee.” I said before walking into the kitchen. I could feel Seungri eyes was watching every step I took. 

 

*Why must he be one of them? And even my ex-boyfriend that my dad think I still are dating? I can’t stand this any longer. And what is up with his glare? Didn’t he understood that I am not going to take him back or anything?* I thought when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. 

 

-”Do you think that you can save them?” I heard Seungri voice whisper in my ear. I felt anger grow in me and try to get out of his arms.

-” Seungri, let go of me.” I said harsh to him and gave him my hateful glare. He realises the hug and begin to laugh.

-”Hahaha. You are really stupid, Mini. The house is surrounded and soon will your dad leave since he got a  imported “meeting” that come up.” He said laughing at me. Right after did I hear my dad phone ring. And I felt suddenly like I had lost everything there I stood.

-”You didn’t?” I said like a scared little girl I felt like there I stood. Soon after was my dad in the kitchen looking a bit sad.

-”I am sorry, Mini. My job call and said that it is some trouble, so we are going to have a meeting. I am really sorry.” He said and I look shocked at him, but it didn’t look like he notice it at all. 

-”You don’t have to worry about me. Mini and I have lot to catch up with.” Seungri said pulling me under his arm and dad just nod. He was soon on his way out from the house in a hurry. I was alone with my biggest enemy right by my side smiling like he had won the lottery. 

-”We are going to have a great time.” He said and I felt ice going down my back.

 

* WHAT SHOULD I DO? SOMEONE HELP ME!!!* I shout to myself feeling so lost that I couldn’t think at all. 

___________________

A/N:

I am finally uploading the next chapter for you guys. I hope you like it and it answer mostly of you question. I have wrote the story all done now, but need edit them after reading them over again. so hopefully I will uplaod the next chapter really soon. 

~Love From Ki-chan~